vizual

Hypothetical question for the men

66 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

Because I'm not gay lol.

Plenty of homeless gals around. A great pickup op ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can't enter an upscale restaurant if you don't want have the money in your pocket. 

(hey, Brad Pitt, I wanna date you, I can give you a home.) 

( I  dated a homeless guy once, but he was better looking than Brad Pitt. Lucky deal. No regrets. Wanted to marry him. Next day he was gone) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Plenty of homeless gals around. A great pickup op ;)

My capacity is one slot ;)

If I was rich, I would shelter as many as I could, no problem. And if they'd like to give back with sex, no problem either lol.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

If I was rich, I would shelter as many as I could, no problem. And if they'd like to give back with sex, no problem either lol.

So sexual slavery is your jam, eh?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So sexual slavery is your jam, eh?

It's charity. They're free to give back or not, and I have no problem either way.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 10/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, vizual said:

Hi guys,

How would you react if you found out your girlfriend/wife has worked as a prostitute for a period in her life before you met her and she have had sex with hundreds/thousands of men?

I personally don't know how I would react, so I'm curious.

Alright I wanna  understand.. If she did that.. What exactly is "wrong" with it?  Is it wrong morally?  Ain't no such thing as morals we are just a bunch of evolved  apes who figured out how to create illusions to organize our lives.   Is it because she might be traumatized?  Ok so she doesn't deserve love? She can't change?  If she is my wife now then her prostitution career is something from the past. Why can't she open a new page with me and be become a sincere wife?.  Is it because she might cheat on me?  Any woman can cheat on You.  If she did cheat on me that's a different subject..but imagine how crazy it is  to divorce your wife because you think she "might" cheat on you!.

I would say I'm not sure if I could date her beforehand.. If I knew she was a prostitute.. But if I didn't know and then married her for few years and loved her.. Maybe even had kids.. No way in hell I'm leaving her. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

It's charity. They're free to give back or not, and I have no problem either way.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

IMG_20201008_150044.jpg

On 10/6/2020 at 6:17 PM, vizual said:

Hi guys,

How would you react if you found out your girlfriend/wife has worked as a prostitute for a period in her life before you met her and she have had sex with hundreds/thousands of men?

I personally don't know how I would react, so I'm curious.

I think it depends on her personality and temperament. I've had sex workers as clients before (I'm a life coach). And there is usually a reason why things ended up that way for them. And it's also not an indication of actual sexual proclivities they have. It's more of a survival strategy.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Assuming she is my wife / girlfriend she shares some of my core values regarding the interest in truth. So it would not be a problem if she had some Mary-Magdalene-like transformation years ago.

She can change, but person can only change so much.
Plus, there has to be a strong dedication from her side, which is not easy at all. So it's highly unlikely that it will result in a good relationship. There's a emotional and physical consequence to having sex with one person, let alone 100 of them, as Jordan Peterson suggests. People treat one night stands as something they can handle (some girls) but it does leave a psychological mark in their soul. 

11 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

My capacity is one slot ;)

You'd regret it when a smackhead steals your kidney to sell to dodgy dez in order to score , although the lack of teeth would make a good blowjob so swings and roundabouts

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

6 hours ago, Chives99 said:

You'd regret it when a smackhead steals your kidney to sell to dodgy dez in order to score , although the lack of teeth would make a good blowjob so swings and roundabouts

I don't get it. Is she gonna suck the kidney out of my dick during the bj?

But anyway, good to know. And that being said, shouldn't we like just kill all the homeless people right now?

Dude, you have a pretty distorted idea of the world. Can't blame you though. That's how it works. That's part of how we keep the homeless homeless. They're just evil heroin addicted zombies, and we can't do anything about it.

Two possible ways

(1)

She has crazy emotional problems, they might have been there before and grew when she was a prostitute. I would react by looking inside how I attracted such a person in my life. Also I would be suprised that I did not realize this even before she would tell me. The first month into the relationship there would normally be signs left and right that something is up. I would question my ability to read those signs.

(2)

She doesn't have crazy emotional problems. Maybe she did emotional work or wasn't affected in the first place. I would see why she didn't tell me earlier. Is she a liar? Does she think it is not a big thing? Doesn't she trust me? Maybe she still feels ashamed and there is some work to do. If If I would have a problem with her past I would look inside and see why that is.

❤️

@Gesundheit

Nah you'll wake up without it after falling asleep at the shelter and your car will be disassembled. I went to uni at the town that's the opiate capitol of England I wouldnt  trust a junkie as far as I could throw them , pickpockets that carry knives 

Edited by Chives99

37 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@Gesundheit

Nah you'll wake up without it after falling asleep at the shelter and your car will be disassembled. I went to uni at the town that's the opiate capitol of England I wouldnt  trust a junkie as far as I could throw them , pickpockets that carry knives 

You're stereotyping all the homeless as junkies and criminals. However, the truth is that substance abuse can affect anyone from any socioeconomic group, without much gap between them. You just view the homeless in a negative light and label them "smackheads" and "criminals". You might as well not trust anyone passing on the streets, or you know, the cashier at your favourite restaurant. They may be junkies carrying knives too.

And well, drug abuse don't exist nearly at all here where I live. It's the rich people that smoke weed and drink vodka and all that. I don't know about you, but most of the poor people I know are good, simple-minded people who can do a lot better with a little help.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

You're stereotyping all the homeless as junkies and criminals. However, the truth is that substance abuse can affect anyone from any socioeconomic group, without much gap between them. You just view the homeless in a negative light and label them "smackheads" and "criminals". You might as well not trust anyone passing on the streets, or you know, the cashier at your favourite restaurant. They may be junkies carrying knives too.

And well, drug abuse don't exist nearly at all here where I live. It's the rich people that smoke weed and drink vodka and all that. I don't know about you, but most of the poor people I know are good, simple-minded people who can do a lot better with a little help.

You're being naieve good Samaritans end up getting robbed and attacked as they trusted a desperate person  , let the local gov deal with the homeless or volunteer for a charity with the correct  safeguards. I've been robbed and had a knife pulled on a mate threw coffee at him to get away, place is a shit hole 

Edited by Chives99

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

You're being naieve good Samaritans end up getting robbed and attacked as they trusted a desperate person  , let the local gov deal with the homeless or volunteer for a charity with the correct  safeguards. I've been robbed and had a knife pulled on a mate through coffee at him to get away, place is a shit hole 

Perhaps you're over generalizing your experience here. Robbery and violence are not exclusive to homeless people. 

And hey, I'm not rich so I'm just being hypothetical here. The intention is to help. The means may differ. I may or may not decide to do something about it if I ever become rich. And of course, I'd have to study the thing thoroughly before I start doing anything. But like I said, it is my intention and the people here are very different from yours.

@Gesundheit  What I'm saying is ,  street people can be dangerous. You don't know their mental state. so an individal taking on this responsibiltiy is not going to end well likely  

1 minute ago, Chives99 said:

@Gesundheit  What I'm saying is ,  street people can be dangerous. You don't know their mental state. so an individal taking on this responsibiltiy is not going to end well likely  

Yeah, it is risky, that's for sure. But what isn't? Thanks for the tip and care anyway. Really appreciate it.