Focus Shift

What Stage is Dan Pena?

14 posts in this topic

That looks like typical stage orange. They have that go hard mindset 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Orange to the bone.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Everyone knows you buy happiness at the Zen store.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

5 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Hopelessly Orange.

"I don't care what the people know! The world's going to end in a month or so..."

Also, I should add, I don't personally agree with the statements made. There are limits to materialism for materialism's sake. However, it can still be useful to use orange as motivation to become self reliant and move out of your parents' house for instance :)

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

His foundation is very red/blue. He grew up in a harsh environment filled with violence, where he had to be tough to survive. 

So he's basically a walking devil. 

I'd say healthy Red, Blue and Orange. The whole 'go hard' thing is very Orange/Red.

He does have this unbelievably strong drive for power and money, like nothing else matters. The whole willingness to insult people, call them bums, etc. comes from a Stage Red space. The way he talks is very Stage Red, where it's like 'Nothing matters. If I think you're a loser, I'm gonna tell you to your face that you are. No morality, no playing nice.'

He has some heart and he looks super passionate about chasing money and power. I'm struggling to find bad things to say about him tbh.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

4 hours ago, docs20 said:

60% Red
30% Orange
10% Blue

Calm down a bit there with the Red. He isn't riding horses into cities and chopping people's head off and raping the children.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

One thing about these Stage Orange types who talk about 'tough love' and 'You are a loser because you deserve it!!!!' types - It's all good and fine to want to set goals. The issue with them is that they let success/failure define them.

They will say things like 'You will never get anything better than what you aim for'. This is true, except for one exception - You don't define your life by your goals. You set the goal as an intention and then you fall in love with the growth process, as opposed to seeing the process as a means to an end. In this case, you can achieve a lot more than what you intend to achieve. Because, the movement you're creating isn't a taking movement anymore, it is a receiving movement, which is much more open, vulnerable and trusting of the universe. What you can get is not limited to what you can imagine in this case.

When you say 'You are a loser because you deserve it', you are kicking someone when they're down. This is not tough love. This is bullying. Maybe it is tough love from a Stage Red perspective, where there are no rules and it's just pure dog-eat-dog. But, the higher stages have a conscience.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee