Chumbimba

Is Red Pill Bullshit ?

77 posts in this topic

It's great for helping men develop stage orange traits they may lack. Like it or not a lot of men are raised by the school systems emasculated.  Women are taught to be strong, men are taught to be weak, and men are taught by Hollywood that women are these innocent angels to be treasured when frankly that's nonsense. A lot of men are complete doormats who put women on a pedestal and the women take advantage of their niceness with no intention of getting into a long term relationship with these men. How many stories do you know of men paying for women's this and that.. Leo has multiple videos on this topic including "why women use you for money" and this one..

I see nothing wrong with men being exposed to information to help themselves understand women more and be more of a man, to toughen them up, get them developing a dominant yet playful personality, so they can attract women, keep them attracted, and keep from being taken advantage of. Like any source of information you have to take the good with the bad and discern between the two. I see it for the average American male as doing much more good than bad.   As for the MGTOW men, many aren't willing to admit their personality sucks... many of them don't have a personality. They are too serious and controlling.  Frankly there are plenty of examples of men in happy relationships around me to know much of the philosophy needs a bit of tweaking.  Many of them give up after just a few women and use their experiences to describe all women. Dating is a numbers game.

Like it or not it takes work to attract a woman. Do an experiment and create a tinder profile with a female picture, even an average looking one, and watch what happens. The dating market is really skewed in a woman's favor. There's simply a lot of lonely men out there. In a free market when supply and demand are skewed in this manner, such as in real estate where there may be a housing shortage, what happens? You have to pay more to get the home. Men these days have to work on themselves to get the girl. It's not like 100 years ago where you just got the girl. Plus with the lack of wars means a higher male population and more competition. 

Rather than browse that subreddit if you simply watch Leo's videos on women it should give you all the info you need without getting you into "women hating" mode which is what you have to watch out for.   A trap I get into is having an aversion towards "shallow people" regardless of their gender... not caring about what most people talk about.. which is other people (he did this, she did that, blah blah blah) , sports, sex.. it's something I'm actively working on rewiring in that brain of mine. 

I feel sorry for many of the incels and MGTOW.  Like most angry people, it's really just a cry out for love and understanding. What they need is compassion, not judgment and ridicule. They have to find their own path. I wish them luck. 

Edited by sholomar

Women need a lover, not a player. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Recursoinominado  stop trolling me. 

Don't have an argument, don't troll. 

Learn to be civil. Stop with personal attacks. 

I'm trying to avoid you. 

Avoid me please. 

Stop mentioning and quoting me when I'm not interested in talking to you.

Just avoid me dude. 

It's not necessary that I have to talk to you just because I'm on a forum. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Just ignore me. 

I won't do the same because every single awful dating advice you give in this section can cause some confused young guy to make terrible mistakes easily avoided with quality advice from someone who actually knows what he is talking about, not just throwing wishful thinks disguised as verified fact.

I have to exist to balance the force, nothing personal, just our particular dharma unfolding. 

@Recursoinominado  listen, if you want me to ignore you, just stop talking to me. 

You're not a moderator here to decide whose advice is good or awful. 

I can say the same about you. 

The difference is that I let people have their opinions. I don't make personal attacks against them or constantly prove them wrong. 

I leave my opinion and that's all and I have every right to do so. You leave yours instead of trying to bug me all the time. 

@Preety_India You do realize you don't have to respond to me at all, right?

This is a forum, all we do is posting opinions.

I am not attacking you, just correcting your opinions with my opinions, learn to differentiate. 

FairOrganicGalapagossealion-size_restric

And, yes, ultimately, people will decide which one they will believe, that's not my concern at all.

"Your human right is for activities only, never for the resultant fruits of actions. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction" - Bhagavad Gita 2:47

@Globalcollective

On 9/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, Globalcollective said:

Ive also noticed that most people who relate to red pill have unsuccessful relationships and inabilities to relate to women and use this toxic theory to scapegoat the problem rather than do the work to fix it. Which is by no means easy. 

I tell you what why don't you go speak to a 5000 women and date a couple of hundred of them and see for yourself, then it would be undeniable?

I did this, it was stupid I know. When I was young I got wrapped up in rsd and pick up which had its own flaws but I did manage to see the truth of this for myself. 

Id say about 30% of the girls fit the red pill ideas, they would date up if they had the chance and also sleep with the Alpha whilst dating the beta ect. But ultimately the real problem was the fact most men are terrible at relating to women in a sexual way and being emotional secure in themself's which just turns women off making them stray elsewhere. But if you get your act together women would do anything to be with you and be more loyal then they get credit for. 

Also the more conscious you become the more you can spot dishonest cheaters ect.

The red pill is about as toxic as you could get second only to incels and black pill. 

How do you get your act together?

@Recursoinominado  I have to respond to you because I feel insulted by your responses to me. 

So the civil behavior is to leave someone when they tell you to leave them alone. 

I have no problem with your opinions. You can post them independently and you don't need to attack my opinion to prove yours is right. 

I don't like fights with anyone and everyone is perfectly entitled to their own opinion.. 

I am not in a battle with you. It is you who is trying to start an argument despite my frequent requests. 

If I don't respond to you, it creates an impression that you're right and I'm wrong and that's why I'm silent, which I don't want. 

It's not good on your part to constantly come at someone when they are not interested in arguing with you. 

If you want a debate, do it someone who is ready to debate you, not someone who is not willing.. 

Just because there is a mention button, doesn't mean that you misuse it. 

This is a forum. If you don't like someone's advice or opinion, you can't impose your opinion on them, leave your opinion independently and leave them alone if they don't like to debate you.. Do you understand this simple thing? 

I don't like you constantly correcting my opinions, because I'm not going to change my mind, so there's no point in you doing that. And to be honest, nobody likes to be constantly corrected.. It takes the form of bullying. 

Nobody is superior or inferior here. Everyone's opinion is equally important. 

Leave your opinion. I'm not attacking your opinions. Don't attack mine. Argue only if the other person is ready. Once that person tells you to leave them alone, leave them alone otherwise it's called harassment. 

If you don't like my opinions then don't read them 

But don't attack me just for the sake of attacking.

This is no debate match... 

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If I don't respond to you, it creates an impression that you're right and I'm wrong and that's why I'm silent, which I don't want. 

Well, and if i don't make clear to everyone that you are wrong, some unlucky guy can actually believe you, so... I guess we are stuck here forever. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Recursoinominado said:

Well, and if i don't make clear to everyone that you are wrong, some unlucky guy can actually believe you, so... I guess we are stuck here forever. 

giphy.gif

You are not here to decide who is right or wrong. The person who takes advice has the right to decide that. 

I can't do that, neither can you. 

People can believe what they want. It's upto them. 

One person can say the advice is good and another person can say it's bad. See? Everyone differs. 

You're not some boss of the forum 

Also there was a reputation point system here that was misused in the same manner... 

Some person can say that my advice is wrong just because they are biased against me. 

Some person can say that my advice is right, just because they are my friend. See how it works? That's why Leo removed the reputation system. 

Now if you want to make sure that the person gets your advice, then you leave your opinion there the thread without having to attack a member. Without trying to ridicule me. Be civil. 

Also you could easily leave words like "I don't agree with many of the comments on the thread and this is my opinion." this is another way of trying to convince the OP that you don't agree without openly fighting with a person on the thread. Right? 

What you're trying to do is bossing your opinions on me, and that's not okay, because I have the right to my opinion without having to fight about it. 

We both can think that our opinions are right. Let the OP on a thread decide to accept any advice they want, instead of you. 

Because constantly telling someone that they are wrong is a way of controlling them. You don't agree. Fine. Everyone agrees and disagrees. No big deal. 

What the OP does is the OP's judgement. 

You aren't playing God here.. 

@Preety_India @Recursoinominado  C'mon, behave you two. It's already proven and mapped on the internet that there's many ways to go about dating for men and women, and each person will have their unique way of dating on top of that, and each will resonate more than the other ways of dating. Taking a chill pink pill is proven better performance than the red pill or green pill approach to dating.

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You aren't playing God here..

giphy.gif

Sorry, i couldn't resist.