Galyna

Breaking through solipsism

115 posts in this topic

Guys, I want to share with you what has happened the other day. Because I was chasing the understanding for about five years, now I got it!

In order to understand Oneness, one has to receive the experience of being Nothing. As soon as you pass through the experience of being nothing, this thought about others vs. me would never occur in your mind.

The only difficulties on my way to understanding and grasping that everything is one was in fact the belief in the so-called POV.

Once you become raw experience - literally become a raw experience where "being" (hearing, seeing, feeling, and perceiving) just happens - you would not experience such a thing as POV. At that particular time, you will lose the sense of self and you will become nothing. When you become nothing you would not have any registration whatsoever of the particular moment of time. You literally become a raw experience. When this happens, you can only recognize that when experience has already taken place, but not when you are fully in it, because there is no one to register that experience. When you retrospect about losing yourself, you see that you literally became nothing - there was no one behind the scenes, just raw experience. Raw experience does not hold ownership, therefore there is no such things as others or me. There is only this experience. Which feels like never happened when you think about it. Call it a dream if you want. But it never happened.

So, in order to understand if others exist or not, get rid of your current POV. And the way to do it is to become awareness that is not aware of itself and relax and go with the flow. Once you pass through this experience and you literally become nothing, the question about "me vs. other" will resolve on its own. All you need to do is to change the paradigm, not in your mind, but rather, you're getting rid of your POV here, which is on your way to a bigger understanding.

Being aware of being aware is the first, initial, and important step to become nothing. The second step will be full relaxation where you are not aware anymore of the observer, you just become what you are observing. Once you're there, it will lead you to the experience of becoming nothing. When you become nothing, you would understand that there is no such thing as others. The topic about solipsism will be closed forever. Please don't be too strict about my works -- I'm using a linguistic language to frame this concept.

become nothing.jpg

Edited by Galyna
mistake

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

So, what are the conclusions then?

Do other people (POVs) being experienced now? 

@Javfly33 there is no such thing as other people. There is also no such thing as time. Get rid of observer, time, perception...other people can’t be experienced. People are a concept of your mind. When hearing, seeing, and perceiving happens prior to any thought it becomes an inseparable bundle. There is no mind or a thought!!! there to register “other people”, as when you become raw experience, there is no observer. There is Nothing there. 

Edited by Galyna

Hold on with me, there is more to come... Right now working on encapsulating the paradox. Still not there to blur the distinction between nothing and everything. 

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So, what are the conclusions then?

Do other people (POVs) being experienced now? 

She is trying to say in the actuality of reality there is neither "you" nor "others" as there is no such firm boundaries or distinctions in consciousness outside of thoughts  in your imagination.. So without a "you" there aren't "others" as well. Which paradoxically ends up making everything you and everything other than you at the same time. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here 

Good luck to us, the major breakthrough is coming. 

You realize that even these words are just an ego trying to define undefinable. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna lol the "final realization"  is there is nothing to realize.  It's beyond the mind.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I do not have any subjective experience

I'm simply a message appearing to you

I'm like advertisement board you see while driving on the road.

I kid.

I'm very much alive and looking out of these eyes as much as you are :)

@Galyna side note: kids don't have to overcome and see through solipsism/paradoxes and they all play just fine... ??

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Someone here Lol, you want me to express something with language, you got me. However, mystical experience and major epiphany are yet to come. 

11 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

I'm very much alive and looking out of these eyes as much as you are

hahaha, but we both know that these are just thoughts...."you", "I", "looking", "alive", "eyes", "kidding" etc......xD

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@Javfly33 there is no such thing as other people. There is also no such thing as time. Get rid of observer, time, perception...other people can’t be experienced. People are a concept of your mind. When hearing, seeing, and perceiving happens prior to any thought it becomes an inseparable bundle. There is no mind or a thought!!! there to register “other people”, as when you become raw experience, there is no observer. There is Nothing there. 

Who are you talking to then?

Talking happens ?

@Galyna you're a wonderful happening :)

I am open to having all sorts of dreams, and life is but a dream, so i guess im free, free falling in time and space, all the good and the bad happen as it should, when there's no shoulds, there's nothing left but de-Light xD 

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

free falling in time and space

Thanks, my friend, working on a time and space concept, deconstructing those. 

What happened to me is amazing. I got my first realization (which I always had, but never paid attention to) of being Nothing!

Hurray, the stars are falling from the sky and I am dancing watching the moon! xD

Edited by Galyna

Hmm, that's a very Turquoise thing of you to say.  What else is there for you to understand?

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

58 minutes ago, nitramadas said:

What else is there for you to understand

Understanding is the wrong word:), would be proper to ask what else is there for me to drop and let go?

To go back and unlearn everything I knew before to embrace the paradox. Dualistic thinking is on the way, should be dropped completely where everything collapses into Singularity, which is God/Love.

Edited by Galyna

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

hahaha, but we both know that these are just thoughts...."you", "I", "looking", "alive", "eyes", "kidding" etc......xD

But they are not.

You breathe aliveness into thoughts and make them much more. 

Like adding color to a coloring book.

Don't get lost in this sillyness About it's just a thought etc etc

It's not. You understand what i mean by that and it's not a thought. The purpose of existence is to play. To enjoy. To live. To grow. To explore. To create.

When you were playing a video game, you know the character on the screen is just pixels dancing around period but this doesn't stop you from having fun, completing levels, defeating big bosses etc.

Don't define the pixels of life. It's not wrong but it's pointless and silly.

Bless you champ ❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 minute ago, SoonHei said:

But they are not.

then what are they if not just thoughts?

24 minutes ago, latina25 said:

Has that been your experience? 

Other people are simply colors, shapes and Sounds happening like holograms, to themselves. There are no others, or you.