Someone here

What after death?

126 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2020 at 3:08 PM, Someone here said:

I mean what I said dude lol. This bag of flesh and bone will soon be six feets under the ground.. Then what? 

This body is eternal?? ?

Your body is an imaginary identification. It dies every moment. I can be subdivied for infinity into things that die every moment. Your child body has completely died . So what do u mean by when your body dies 

29 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

Your body is an imaginary identification. It dies every moment. I can be subdivied for infinity into things that die every moment. Your child body has completely died . So what do u mean by when your body dies 

You could say  it's changing from age to age. I mean when it completely dissolves. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

What after death?

Who cares :P 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

Who cares? :P

You do :P

-Osho

I don't even know what after 2 minutes from now. The thought that I do is a complete illusion. Anything could happen. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw yes, but one thing you can be for sure, doesn't matter what happens you are gonna be aware of it ;) 

So, nothing can touch you so to speak. You are here&now forever :D 

On 11.9.2020. at 0:33 AM, Johnny5 said:

To baldly go where no one has gone before!  ? 

Oh boyo. I have some ideas don't fire up "sneakiness of thoughts". 

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I don't even know what after 2 minutes from now. The thought that I do is a complete illusion. Anything could happen. 

That's true for me as well and assume for "most" people?  Or should I say all people?   I thought some people on this forum have some answers since they are all enlightened and "ask me anything" but it turns out no one has a clue ?

-Osho

9 minutes ago, allislove said:

@mandyjw yes, but one thing you can be for sure, doesn't matter what happens you are gonna be aware of it ;) 

So, nothing can touch you so to speak. You are here&now forever :D 

It turned out to be puppy snuggles. Very touching.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's true for me as well and assume for "most" people?  Or should I say all people?   I thought some people on this forum have some answers since they are all enlightened and "ask me anything" but it turns out no one has a clue ?

No, sorry. We can play Clue though, if you want. I'll be Miss Scarlet. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

It turned out to be puppy snuggles. Very touching.

Was gonna bet on tea and biscuits ? 

One of these days I will be right  ? 

10 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Was gonna bet on tea and biscuits ? 

I was drinking tea when you posted that. Keep working at it, one day you might be as creepy as Nahm is. 

So what I have gathered from reading this thread is that no one here really knows exactly what happens when we "die" in the conventional/material sense. We know consciousness goes on forever and has never been born and can never end but we don't know what duality is distinguished after conventional death. Seems like everyone has their own hot take on this. Some say a new duality of life on earth, some say you return aa the wind in a medow, others have claimed they were aliens prior to living in this dream of being human. The overall structure we understand but it seems the specific content is anyone's guess.

Edited by Lyubov

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

The overall structure we understand

Do we....?

@Lyubov 

Creation is spontaneous, so it's not possible to know the specifics, always up to you what to dream now. 
But the specifics shouldn't bother you much if you know who you are. ;) 

The main point to take is "You never die"/"You never born", should be experienced though, words can't convince.

13 hours ago, allislove said:

But the specifics shouldn't bother you much if you know who you are. ;) 

it's interesting to ponder just as it is interesting to ponder what will happen next year

Where did you learn this.. concept of "death"?  It's a mental construct of the mind that only has bearing on the mind.  

Take away the mind, take away the problem.  "What happens after death?" is a question of the mind.  That question shouldn't exist in the first place.  Rephrase the question, and you'll have your answer.

Person 1: "How many Leos does it take to actualize one Leo?" 

Person 1: "Well?.."

Person 2: "Damn.  What a hard question.. "

Does that look like a hard question?

No, that's not a "hard" question.  It's a retarded question.  A question first has to be good.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.