Someone here

What after death?

126 posts in this topic

@Someone here My blind guess would be something along the notion of astral realms. Especially if Robert Monroe is to be trusted. I have had peculiar out-of-body experiences in the past myself. Just a relative guess. 

Edited by SirVladimir

OK Nahm's son lol jk@allislove

@SirVladimir good for you. I can't guess at all. Every time I think about it seriously like really my death moment and what is coming next I can't even imagine this happening lol.. Can't look death In the face man.. It's the ultimate fear. Maybe I won't die who knows lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here words of @Nahm didn't make sense for me at all at the beginning, but then you take 5-MeO, have a breakthrough and everything becomes crystal clear lol

No exit, can't run from Love, nowhere to go, just accept as is it, to have fun, giving love.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove don't get me wrong.. I like Nahm so much. It's clear he has some earned wisdom and knows what he is talking about. And nothing wrong with "feeling good" obviously. It's just this is not an intellectual approach that seeks understanding or knowing.. It just tries to quite the mind and be in the present moment.. An approach of letting go of all questions and concerns.   That's all good but asking questions and searching for answers also has it's role.. Part.. And importance.  Balance. 

4 minutes ago, allislove said:

No exit, can't run from Love, nowhere to go, just accept as is it, to have fun, giving love

Intuition :it's all gonna be OK at the end

Mind : but how do you know? 

Me :?

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's all good but asking questions and searching for answers also has it's role.. Part.. And importance.  Balance.

Sure, if it feels good for this particular Sara ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 minutes ago, allislove said:

Sure, if it feels good for this particular Sara ;) 

LOL sure the dreamer (god) has to be a man.. If God was a woman she  would  definitely create a better place lol jk 

-Osho

@Someone here

Not entirely accurate dad. What is looked for is what is appearing as the thoughts about itself. Ultimately there is no difference, but ‘along the way’, studying quantum mechanics or the immutable laws for example, experientially exercises / expands the intellectual mind if you will, which is not quite the same as intellectualizing. It is much more already the surrender, or repurposing of “the intellectual mind”. There might be a misunderstanding that understanding or knowing could be found in the appearance of “arising thoughts”.  Also, I like you so much too...but I don’t have any wisdom, and I don’t know what I’m talking about. Just having infinite fun. Not knowing is a bit like a pin that pops the balloon of the apparent finite mind. ? 

? ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm not to stroke your ego dude but hitting a joint with ya will be such an experience jk :D❤️

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm not to stroke your ego dude but hitting a joint with ya will be such an experience jk :D❤️

You are not the only one. I will bring him Sliwowica 75% it will knock him down no worries. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@SirVladimir good for you. I can't guess at all. Every time I think about it seriously like really my death moment and what is coming next I can't even imagine this happening lol.. Can't look death In the face man.. It's the ultimate fear. Maybe I won't die who knows lol 

Chill. We're gonna arrange a local Actualized.org meetup - the forum's guidelines don't cover post mortem realms, or do they? xD 

Post Mortem? Oh wait. Just prioritize on loving the conversation we are having right now, all of us, together. 

@allislove Shroom tea and moderate doses. ?

Not going into madness ever again. I appreciate it. Now have different puppies. 

I will not bring him that sliwowica that you can buy in store. Will bring him that kind people make on their own in villages. 

One shot and he is down. 

Is grandpa still mad at me? Really? Ah just. He must be my relative That's for sure. 

Will just say Barbie world become real thing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Formless Infinite Love. But since it is always Infinity. Guess what you are already dead. Be happy you are free now. ?

Bringer of hope. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Eye don't know.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey