Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

Describe what you became conscious of and what "enlightenment" means to you.

Lots of people here claim many things, but often they are fooling themselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Describe what you became conscious of and what "enlightenment" means to you.

Lots of people here claim many things, but often they are fooling themselves.

It's a different/better state of being, indescribable in words. They can only point to it like the finger to the moon.

@Arzack Sorry, but that says nothing. There are hundreds of possible different better states which may or may not be related to enlightenment.

If you want to actually have a meaningful discussion, you should explain what it is you exactly became conscious of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Arzack Sorry, but that says nothing. That are hundreds of possible different better states which may or may not be related to enlightenment.

The heart feels light and guiltless, empathetic to everything including itself.

The mind is at peace and doesn't constantly play a repeating disk of suffering guilty annoying thoughts.

Edited by Arzack

@Arzack You know this state won't probably be permanent right?

I have seen people who have spent decades in and out of awoken states of consciousness.

When they are out of it they desire to go back in.

That's the difference between an awakening and enlightenment.

Just now, Endangered-EGO said:

@Arzack You know this state won't probably be permanent right?

I have seen people who have spent decades in and out of awoken states of consciousness.

When they are out of it they desire to go back in.

That's the difference between an awakening and enlightenment.

I agree, there are two states called satory and samadhi. Samadhi can't be lost, that's where I'm at.

I call enlightenment samadhi.

Edited by Arzack

1 minute ago, Arzack said:

Samadhi can't be lost, that's when I'm at.

What makes you so certain that it is permanent enlightenment (Nirvana?...)  and not "merely" an awakening which might slowly fade?

Just now, Tim R said:

What makes you so certain that it is permanent enlightenment (Nirvana?...)  and not "merely" an awakening which might slowly fade?

I don't see it fading yet. Usually satory lasts for brief short periods of times, not even a day. I'm in samadi long enough to unedrstand and feel/know that it's not just a fleeting state of being (I couldn't believe it myself too in the beginning, I tested it enough to remove any doubts that it could ever fade away.

Edited by Arzack

It's a long story, some of it is written in my sign.. I didn't yet updated the last part (last days/months), but I'll do it eventually to help other people on this path to understand how it happened.

Did you get there naturally or have you used 5-MeO?

Just now, Tim R said:

Did you get there naturally or have you used 5-MeO?

I've used 5-meo  (and other pshychedelics too) many times but low-medium doses always made me feel bad and prevented me to take the large doses I though would be necessary to attain nirvana. In the end I never took such high doses but apparently they weren't needed since I attained anyway eventually. 

This doesn't mean that low-medium doses weren't needed, as it was for the constant thought that I'd have to gather the courage to use high doses (and the guilt I felt for not taking such high doses).

Edited by Arzack

Did you have other spiritual practices? or did you just use psychedelics to become enlightened?

Just now, actualizing25 said:

Did you have other spiritual practices? or did you just use psychedelics to become enlightened?

Yes, I did all kind of meditations... not constantly 24/7. I tried to do it constantly like that many times though.

Eventually I always felt (and thought based on what I studied) that it wouldn't be enough to do only meditation.

Edited by Arzack

I'd still be very careful with ultimative statements like "I'm enlightened, for real this time"... There's so much potential for delusion

Just now, Tim R said:

I'd still be very careful with ultimative statements like "I'm enlightened, for real this time"... There's so much potential for delusion

I was never deluded in to believing I was enlightened. Even when it happened (it's wasn't as instant as some masters says) I couldn't believe it myself. "How did I deserve it", I didn't even took large doses psychedelics. I't a miracle and a paradox. I did "the work" but I had a lot of help from outside sources/people too. Both my efforts and their help were needed after all. 

That's why I'm here to help you guys in whatever I can do.

Edited by Arzack

Why is it that you experience form when all of reality is ultimately formless? 

@Arzack What is the best question I can ask you? (if any)

I m not trying to verify if you're enlightened, just asking if there is anything more important to ask 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Ry4n said:

Why is it that you experience form when all of reality is ultimately formless? 

There is only different states of form, formless doesn't exist by definition.

Just now, Dodo said:

@Arzack What is the best question I can ask you? (if any)

I m not trying to verify if you're enlightened, just asking if there is anything more important to ask 

Ask yourself that question, what can be a good question for you may be meaningless to someone else.