Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Hey guys, why have the polls for Biden vs. Trump been tightening lately?

I haven’t seen the polling aggregate tightening. 538 show the polls about the same, with perhaps some slight noise. In his latest podcast, Silver said he hasn’t seen much statistical tightening. I think it’s more of a media narrative for a close horse race. Yet I’m not a pollster. 

I just checked the latest polls on 538. It looks like FLA and NE-2 are tightening a bit toward Trump and GA is tightening a bit toward Biden. The other swing states look about the same - the Midwest is trending Biden, yet I those don’t seem to be considered swing states anymore. 

I’m a bit concerned that Trafalger’s methodology may be more accurate is a better methodology in future polling. Yet that would mean all traditional polling is dead and an autopsy needs to be done.

@Forestluv My primary concern is for mail in ballots that arrive after Nov 3 being successfully contested in Courts by partisan judges and thrown out, and not being represented in the initial Totals. So yes, the 'before' part is what I was referring to.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

45 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

@Forestluv My primary concern is for mail in ballots that arrive after Nov 3 being successfully contested in Courts by partisan judges and thrown out, and not being represented in the initial Totals. So yes, the 'before' part is what I was referring to.

If Biden needs mail in votes that arrived after Nov. 3rd, he is in big trouble

They are both in their 70th so I guess that not much will change after Biden wins because he will not be able to run the USA physically, my opinion.

24 minutes ago, Deco Rim said:

They are both in their 70th so I guess that not much will change after Biden wins because he will not be able to run the USA physically, my opinion.

no

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Deco Rim said:

Most people I have talked to are banking on Biden not being able to even finish out his first term, leading to the Harris presidency. I'd like to think that the Democrats knew the American people would never vote in a black/Indian left leaning woman for president, so they used Biden, an old man on his way out, as a Trojan horse to get who they really wanted in the white house. But that's just a dream theory I cooked up with no real basis in truth. 

I am thinking of upgrading my prediction to a Blue Wave Biden landslide. It just holistically feels like the correct prediction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am thinking of upgrading my prediction to a Blue Wave Biden landslide. It just holistically feels like the correct prediction.

Ahh! So, you're now back to being in a more optimistic mood about Biden winning. lol

Actually, check this out this latest prediction that Cenk made last night: 

I'm not optimistic enough to give Biden Florida.

I think Florida will go red. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not optimistic enough to give Trump Florida.

Are you switching Florida to the Biden? 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Are you switching Florida to the Biden?

Oops, typo.

No, I'm gonna bet that you can't fix Florida crazy :P

Florida goes red.

Last night my parents told me there's a big red wave coming to woop our new agey asses. I told them that I only see blue waves at the beach but they didn't listen.

So you new ages better watch your asses.

I'm only scared for Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania. 

I hope these go blue. 

Red Wave? Lol. I'm still waiting for that Red Wave they promised us in 2018.

Trump has a small chance of winning, but it will definitely not be a Red Wave. If he wins, it will be by the skin of his teeth.

If Trump wins, i can't wait to come to this forum to see all the triggered SJW cry! 

And i can't wait for the Leo Video,that will be uploaded on his blog,ranting about how bad Trump is!!! I just can't wait to laugh as hard as possible!!!

@Leo Gura The polls are misleading,eg. in my village in Romania,there is a great mayor that did a ton of good things for the village,and the former mayor,corrupt AF ,who had done nothing,ran again for the mayor office,everybody i knew,and everybody in general said prior the election that they will vote for the great mayor,after the election,the great mayor won,but from 2000 people that voted,the great mayor only got 1200 votes,800 people voted for the corrupt,and useless mayor, and prior the election,everybody,virtually everybody said that will vote the great mayor! The takeaway of this story is that people lie who they vote for just to not be judged by the others! Likewise the polls in America,everybody says that Biden is the positive change,but a lot of people that publicly say that will vote Biden, will vote for Trump,because regular people percieve Trump as a leader,and Biden as a slouch! 

If Trump wins, there will be no video, only a Picard facepalm at the collective stupidity of Americans.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Trump wins, there will be no video, only a Picard facepalm at the collective stupidity of Americans.

Haha yep. 

5 hours ago, Dany Balan said:

If Trump wins, i can't wait to come to this forum to see all the triggered SJW cry! 

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.