raphaelbaumann

Experience is never direct

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

Don't think that it's not possible to be mistaken in what you "take back" from a psychedelic trip.

Happens all the time, if you haven't noticed.

Wisdom.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

@Dodo If Leo happens to be wrong about something (or if you misinterpreted something he said), what's at stake for you?

Absolutely nothing, because I'm not here to believe Leo, I'm not here to philosophise. I take what is resonating with my journey and verify truths before presenting as my own. I've had different opinions to Leo many times, i am not here to parrot anyone.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Johnny5

The bodymind doesn't really have to prove the Truth or show that it knows it. The truth is already there, the bodymind can choose to notice it or not.

The Truth is Being. I don't have to prove it for it to be true. My very attempt of providing it is happening in this Truth of being (is-ness, conscious-ness, aware-ness) ... 

What else to be said! Its ONLY DIRECT EXPERIENCE and radically so. Just notice it or don't. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Words can't capture truth or be the truth because ALl words are happening within truth and are truth.   a 5 yo child can understand this.. But mental masturbation feels good tho.... 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Words can't capture truth or be the truth because ALl words are happening within truth and are truth.   a 5 yo child can understand this.. But mental masturbation feels good tho.... 

Imagine that I planted in your head memory of event that never existed, would it be true, has this event ever happened? 

Now what if I told you that nothing of your experience has ever existed, has never actually happened? 

Edited by purerogue

@Johnny5

there is no content no structure no relative no absolute no nothing no everything Yada Yada Yada... 

NOTICE this.. 

This color that you are seeing right now is more "true" than anything your mind says about "perception" "qualia" "phenomenon" "veil" "relative" "absolute". 

download.png

-Osho

@Someone here What I mean is that there's more going on with a conversation like this than just the speaking.

@Dodo As usual, I'm not trying to prove the true, but to negate the false.

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Imagine that I planted in your head memory of event that never existed, would it be true, has this event ever happened? 

Memories don't exist in heads. 

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Now what if I told you that nothing of your experience has ever existed, has never actually happened? 

Makes no difference.. From the point of view of the NOW.. The past always doesn't exist anyways.. Except as a story that is being told in the now!! 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Memories don't exist in heads. 

Makes no difference.. From the point of view of the NOW.. The past always doesn't exist anyways.. Except as a story that is being told in the now!! 

You are making assumption that there is now and that there can't be something else.

That's why i am saying you can't grasp what you can't, it gets way more complex and counterintuitive. 

5 minutes ago, purerogue said:

You are making assumption that there is now and that there can't be something else.

That's why i am saying you can't grasp what you can't, it gets way more complex and counterintuitive. 

The grasping can only be done in the now.

I'm not making assumption that there is NOW.. NOW is NOW period here it is.  You are making an assumption about something that is not NOW which you can never find except in the NOW!,, 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The grasping can only be done in the now.

I'm not making assumption that there is NOW.. NOW is NOW period here it is.  You are making an assumption about something that is not NOW which you can never find except in the NOW!,, 

What is now? If you consider that there is no time in absolute sense, then what is now in which you take action? 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

What is now? 

-Osho

Everything from God-mode, becoming nonduality, to itching, to gas pain... is That. It is one, perfect, and beyond all comprehension.

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

So there is the covenant, the pact, the only possibility. The reminder of the covenant is the rainbow. It reminds you that you are the prism, and rainbows are not possible. Yet, if you look, you can see them.  

@Leo Gura same thing ^^^^^

Rainbow = appearance

Prism = consciousness

(sorry @Nahm, too good to pass up)

Edited by Johnny5

K people will take what  wrote out of context, just wanted to open more ways of thinking for ones who are interested.

33 minutes ago, purerogue said:

What is now? If you consider that there is no time in absolute sense, then what is now in which you take action? 

The now is not point in time as it's usually concieved, it's beyond time, it is existance/conciousness/the absoulte itslef. 

Present = prescence ;)

Edited by Fran11

7 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

The now is not point in time as it's usually concieved, it is existance/conciousness/the absoulte itslef. 

There can't be a present without prescence ;)

Thanks, it actually is irrelevant to my first question as it makes assumption that if I experience now, then there is no way that it did not happen ,so  I simply used time as other way to make it plausible. 

Edited by purerogue