raphaelbaumann

Experience is never direct

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

What I don´t get is that you created RED at some point where you were a child and learned to separate colors. I mean, there are objects out there because at some point you labeled those objects with words.

So even when you are seeing RED, it is not pure Being, because you are still filtering reality through languaje. You are still "seeing reality from your ego". 

You are not getting it.

There's no filtering. Whatever "you see" is Actual and Objective.

Edited by Javfly33

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You are not getting it.

There's no filtering. Whatever "you see" is Actual and Objective.

You are illuminated and you are reading a comic. How can you understand that comic if you are not operating through previous concepts that you learn? You could not understand it. The comic wouldn't even exist if you dont´have the concept of comic, paper, colors, etc.

If you state reality is what we create , then how can you say samsara is an ilusion if it is what we are experiencing if we are not enlighten?

Edited by RedLine

14 minutes ago, RedLine said:

You are illuminated and you are reading a comic. How can you understand that comic if you are not operating through previous concepts that you learn? You could not understand it. The comic wouldn't even exist if you dont´have the concept of comic, paper, colors, etc.

If you state reality is what we create , then how can you say samsara is an ilusion if it is what we are experiencing if we are not enlighten?

Samara is reality until is ILLUSION.

That's why I never bought the story of "don't worry, you don't exist". Sure in the absolute sense I don't exist but it doesn't matter if my conscioussness is imagining an ego self. Then that is reality. Since Reality = Imagination

@Nahm I'm not sure I get you. What is Objective really? Maybe just an idea.

Edited by Javfly33

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

What is actual can never be subjective. 

Not objective not subjetive.

What is a thing that is not objective or subjetive?

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Samara is reality until is ILLUSION.

That's why I never bought the story of "don't worry, you don't exist". Sure in the absolute sense I don't exist but it doesn't matter if my conscioussness is imagining an ego self. Then that is reality. Since Reality = Imagination

@Nahm I'm not sure I get you. What is Objective really? Maybe just an idea.

then for you nirvana is not more real than samsara?

Isn't it the spiritual path to seek the truth?