Registered

Leo manifesting objects in the real world out of nothing.

40 posts in this topic

I saw a comment of yours, that you too wondered this. 
When we awaken and become god, why can't we manifest a marble in the real world? Have you gotten any further with this?
If one is truly awakened and realizes that one is god why does a list of limitations remain even during the moment you are actually aware of being it.
Why can you not change the capacity of the Leo avatar and let him download infinite knowledge?
Why is separation back to ego inevitable?
Why has no one yet been able to demonstrate such seemingly supernatural qualities?

1 hour ago, Registered said:

Why has no one yet been able to demonstrate such seemingly supernatural qualities?

You're doing it all the time, but you keep telling yourself that it's something else.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

You're doing it all the time, but you keep telling yourself that it's something else.

That's true. But i'm not questioning that. I'm speaking of the enlightened state when you tell yourself its you. 

3 hours ago, Registered said:

I saw a comment of yours, that you too wondered this. 
When we awaken and become god, why can't we manifest a marble in the real world? Have you gotten any further with this?
If one is truly awakened and realizes that one is god why does a list of limitations remain even during the moment you are actually aware of being it.
Why can you not change the capacity of the Leo avatar and let him download infinite knowledge?
Why is separation back to ego inevitable?

Because the very limitations you are bound by are what you have created. These limitations are your Will. When you realize that you are god, you will realize that the world being the way it is, is exactly how you wanted it to be.

Your Want to not be limited like this is one of the very limitations that God has created for itself. You are already God, so this very moment is already a perfectl reflection of your Will.

Glory to Israel

Manifesting physical objects is very difficult. However if you see through the illusion, you can accomplish much through faith.

4 hours ago, allislove said:

@Registered because everything is perfect as it is.

And that too would be perfect. 

@Registered

Until it's not manifested it's not perfect :P

What I am saying is that, when there is the experience of the radical state of Consciousness, the last thing you want to do is to manipulate reality in any way. Precisely because you understand who you are, that everything is perfect as it is. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

Because the very limitations you are bound by are what you have created. These limitations are your Will. When you realize that you are god, you will realize that the world being the way it is, is exactly how you wanted it to be.

Your Want to not be limited like this is one of the very limitations that God has created for itself. You are already God, so this very moment is already a perfectl reflection of your Will.

Yes once again, i am talking about the enlightened state when this becomes apparent. Leo claims he gets there/as do we, while simultaneously wanting to manifest objects, yet he fails to do this despite being god. 

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Registered

What I am saying is that, when there is the experience of the radical state of Consciousness, the last thing you want to do is to manipulate reality in any way. Precisely because you understand who you are, that everything is perfect as it is. 

Read the post above.

4 hours ago, Artsu said:

Manifesting physical objects is very difficult. However if you see through the illusion, you can accomplish much through faith.

Or perhaps impossible, because it hasnt been demonstrated yet.

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

8 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Registered

Yes I too am talking about when there is the experience of the radical state of consciousness.  Leo claims he gets there/as do we, while simultaneously wanting to manifest objects, yet he fails to do this despite being god. 

@Registered

You are Love, unconditional, that's why you can't put conditions on something.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Registered said:

Yes once again, i am talking about the enlightened state when this becomes apparent. Leo claims he gets there/as do we, while simultaneously wanting to manifest objects, yet he fails to do this despite being god. 

It's not Leo's ego that is God, it is God that is God. Leo's ego is one of the things God is manifesting. He is manifesting the entire universe, including the limitation the Leo cannot just manifest objects. That is part of the universe God is manifesting directly.

Glory to Israel

I’m seeing manifest confused with materialization or the teleportation of objects here. The practice is possible, I’m looking for a future in continuing with my abilities with materialization/teleportation of objects. Under the right discipline it’s a very achievable goal.

Edited by Mindflow

He can't manifest anything because he is playing inside his brain. Just like there won't be any quantum healing or teleportation or talking to spirits or anything else.

The world being perfect is just the excuse created by fanboys to explain away the Master's inability to produce a single tangible proof of Godhood.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

You’re manifesting all of physical reality every single moment of your life.

Let that simmer.

Become God and all your desires will disappear. There will be no desire to change anything. No desire to 'proof' your powers, because you are perfectly convinced of your omniscience.

There’s been many accounts of yogis meditating and altering reality since the dawn of time. Just read autobiography of a yogi, also the mods are right, most of the time masters will say ignore the siddhis because they are just a distraction. Trust that the will of god, your own, is doing everything perfectly, and like they also said, you’re manifesting whatever you want all the time you’re just not aware of it. And in an enlightened state there’s no telling what will happen, no need to analyze it. Just experience it first, that’s my idea at least, I haven’t had that enlightened state either but no need to expect anything out of it.

5 hours ago, allislove said:

@Registered

You are Love, unconditional, that's why you can't put conditions on something.

5 hours ago, Pookie said:

God manifests reality with ease. Egos are just a limited aspect of God. The siddhi literature says it’s not impossible, but it would take a tremendous amount of concentration and talent for someone to alter reality. 

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

It's not Leo's ego that is God, it is God that is God. Leo's ego is one of the things God is manifesting. He is manifesting the entire universe, including the limitation the Leo cannot just manifest objects. That is part of the universe God is manifesting directly.

3 hours ago, justfortoday said:

You’re manifesting all of physical reality every single moment of your life.

Let that simmer.

2 hours ago, Godhead said:

Become God and all your desires will disappear. There will be no desire to change anything. No desire to 'proof' your powers, because you are perfectly convinced of your omniscience.

9 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

There’s been many accounts of yogis meditating and altering reality since the dawn of time. Just read autobiography of a yogi, also the mods are right, most of the time masters will say ignore the siddhis because they are just a distraction. Trust that the will of god, your own, is doing everything perfectly, and like they also said, you’re manifesting whatever you want all the time you’re just not aware of it. And in an enlightened state there’s no telling what will happen, no need to analyze it. Just experience it first, that’s my idea at least, I haven’t had that enlightened state either but no need to expect anything out of it.

You have all become what you swore to destroy. You have made the seeking of truth a religion. Created your own lingo by adopting old words and attaching new meaning to them. This allows your ego to feel superior. Now you sense a purpose. But in the end, you've just traded one unprovable theory for another. You've deluded yourself into faith, thinking you know but all you have is belief.  Somewhere along the road, you stopped questioning and became a fanatic.