Lyubov

Trump: We are going to win 4 more years & then after that we'll go for another 4 year

55 posts in this topic

stage red really trying to see how far they can go 

This is why a second Trump term is so dangerous. It's not only another years of incompetent, racist, climate-denying neoliberalism, but it also fundamentally shifts the conception of American politics from being based on reason and consensus towards being based on ego, manipulation and falsehood.

A second Trump term change's Trump's presidency from "temporary reactionary embarrassment" to "future of American politics from here on out." We cannot normalise fascism and incompetence in the White House.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack trump likely to stupid to be a fascist but those below him aren’t Steve bannon types.

trump can’t get another term man I agree

typical trump, he thinks hes going to be a dictator.

He's just trolling the Libs and throwing red meat to his base.

He has no policy agenda. All he will do this election is goad his supporters against the Libs in general.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sadly, from an outside perspective I really wouldn't bet against him. From my US friends on FB I see a LOT of pro-Trump and anti-Dems posts, I'm not sure Biden has the super fans that Trump does. 

If I was a betting man I'd be putting $100 on a Trump re-election. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Leo Gura  Yes he is joking. He has humor. It's nothing more than that. Case closed.

If I have to believe the news the world will end again if he gets reelected. I thought the world only ends once. Oh well.

What a lot of projections, lets stay rational.

Edited by --George--

@LfcCharlie4 Be careful of self-fulfilling prophecies tbh. Saying "yeah Trump will win even though I don't like it" means you'll be less likely to put in the effort to actually change this. A Trump victory isn't a certainty at this point, nor is a Biden victory. Every moment the future is in motion. 76 days is an eternity in the current state of politics.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I believe Donald Trump is going to win again in November because his administration is the only one who stands up to communist China.

According to ForeignPolicy.com:

Since March alone, China has threatened to withhold medical equipment from the United States and Europe during the coronavirus pandemic; launched the biggest cyberattack against Australia in the country’s history; hacked U.S. firms to acquire secrets related to the coronavirus vaccine, and engaged in massive disinformation campaigns on a global scale. China even hacked the Vatican. These incidents reflect the power China wields through its control of supply chains and information hardware. They show the peril of ceding control of vast swaths of the world’s manufacturing to a regime that builds at home, and exports abroad, a model of governance that is fundamentally in conflict with American values and democracies everywhere. And they pale in comparison to what China will have the capacity to do as its confrontation with the United States sharpens.

As FBI Director Christopher Wray recently pointed out, China does not seek a world where its companies lead alongside other global companies but one where its companies exploit a domestic monopoly at home to drive other companies out of business everywhere else.

This is nothing compared to the history of intellectual theft China has engaged in towards the USA.

Communism is a real danger, that's why I'm advocating for candidates who support democratic norms, including free speech.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

41 minutes ago, The Don said:

This is nothing compared to the history of intellectual theft China has engaged in towards the USA.

Communism is a real danger, that's why I'm advocating for candidates who support democratic norms, including free speech.

What party doesnt support 'democratic norms'?

Lol, Trump supporting free speech? Authoritarianism in America by Trump seems more likely to me than by state capitalist China which is thousands of miles away.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Lol, Trump supporting free speech? Authoritarianism in America by Trump seems more likely to me than by state capitalist China which is thousands of miles away.

Yes. He does. I'm careful about stating the facts because I don't wanna get banned here. I love this community.

On the other hand, it's true that Trump supports free speech. He signed an executive order supporting free speech.

If Trump would have been against free speech, he would try to get rid of the 1st amendment.

According to CS Daily:

“Free speech is the bedrock of American democracy. Our Founding Fathers protected this sacred right with the First Amendment to the Constitution.  The freedom to express and debate ideas is the foundation for all of our rights as free people.” These are the opening words of Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship, signed by President Trump on May 28, 2020. 

You can verify this information (The Washington Post) if you don't believe me.

@Apparition of Jack I'm in the UK, but sorry I could NEVER support Biden, he is creepy as fuck, so is Trump to be honest I feel sorry for most people in the US, it's choosing between the lesser of 2 evils in the last 2 elections. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

39 minutes ago, The Don said:

Yes. He does. I'm careful about stating the facts because I don't wanna get banned here. I love this community.

On the other hand, it's true that Trump supports free speech. He signed an executive order supporting free speech.

If Trump would have been against free speech, he would try to get rid of the 1st amendment.

According to CS Daily:

“Free speech is the bedrock of American democracy. Our Founding Fathers protected this sacred right with the First Amendment to the Constitution.  The freedom to express and debate ideas is the foundation for all of our rights as free people.” These are the opening words of Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship, signed by President Trump on May 28, 2020. 

You can verify this information (The Washington Post) if you don't believe me.

Trump is for His freedom of speech but anyone who has speaks against he wants to shut down. Good point is his own niece Mary Trump who wrote a book analysing him and Trump tried every way he could to have it banned, same with others that have written books against him. He sacks anyone who's not 100% loyal to him, he regularly shuts down, dismisses or even doesn't let reporters ask questions if he feels they'll be unfavourable to him. I don't really understand how someone can see these things and think trump is for free speech 

This modus operendi is very harmful as we're seeing play out with the pandemic 

45 minutes ago, The Don said:

*Trump supports free speech that supports and benefits his self agenda.

He has no problem threatening to limit the free speech of social media companies or media outlets. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@The Don Thanks for your common sense. The problem is the idiotic media and people believing a lot of it and then it takes a long discussion to set it straight for media believers. This time about free speech. I really don't have this patience anymore, this is going on for so many years. And I hope we both keep our free speech over here ;) .

Mainstream media is also part of the idiot manual:

Edited by --George--

4 minutes ago, --George-- said:

Thanks for your common sense. The problem is the idiotic media and people believing a lot of it and then it takes a long discussion to set it straight for media believers. This time about free speech. I really don't have this patience anymore, this is going on for so many years.

If Biden dismissed questions that he didnt like from reporters but claimed he was for free speech, would you agree he was for free speech? 

@Consept I dont now how this time the media spinned this . After 10 times you just know it''s a lie, like everytime before. Don't have the time to discover what trick it is this time. This is how the media began:

Edited by --George--

2 minutes ago, --George-- said:

@The Don Thanks for your common sense. The problem is the idiotic media and people believing a lot of it and then it takes a long discussion to set it straight for media believers. This time about free speech. I really don't have this patience anymore, this is going on for so many years.

Mainstream media is also part of the idiot manual:

Thank you for sharing such a great video.

I have to admit, I once was an "idiot" but I finally awakened from the victim mentality. I no longer blame other people or society for my own problems.

America is the greatest country on Earth because it guarantees everyone the freedom you need to be able to excel at virtually anything. It's insane not to see that. Deciding to bite the bullet and work hard puts you in a great place, devoided from victimization. Your duty is not to blame society or Trump, but to develop yourself on a daily basis.

My parents lived through communism. Most Romanians are moderately depressed because they lived under Ceaușescu, an evil individual.

When it comes to politics, we have to think critically.