Arthur

Trying DPT after 5-MeO

11 posts in this topic

I wanted to experiment with DPT ever since Leo introduced this psychedelic. I finally got my opportunity, and let me tell you how amazing this substance is!

I tripped many times with 5-meo in the past. I have spiritual practices in place and a pretty healthy psyche overall. Trying DPT felt like a natural next step. I've done 4 trips so far, at 20, 30, 50 and 70 mg, all plugged. 

As soon as the effects started to come up, I immediately recognize a very familiar sensation to 5-meo. My consciousness has been amplified up by a factor of 1000. A warm blanket of love came over me, and I've melted into blissfulness. I wanted to come back there ever since I took 5-meo. My consciousness became very lucid, and it was easy to see it for what it is! All the thoughts, emotions, sensations and objects are simply consciousness in disguise. The seriousness of life became laughable, as though my life story was just a play of visuals in emptiness. I went through instances of my entire life and saw them as manifestations of awareness. My existence became very impersonal. I wasn't the experiencer anymore, I was the canvas and the paint itself. It was so beautiful and joyous. 

Here is my perspective on how DPT and 5-MeO compare:

The higher dosage of DPT made it a tad more difficult to dissolve in water. More water was required and I ended up with a larger volume, not a big issue.

DPT has a stronger body aspect to it. It feels very much like a detox for the body and the mind. At the onset, I had slight nausea and a sensation of buzz in my head. Throughout the trip, I often felt like vibrating. It was quite pleasant, especially with The Psychedelic Muse playing softly in the background. I tripped on an empty stomach, so the nausea was manageable as well.

DPT left me in the body, while 5-MeO, especially on breakthroughs, completely blasted me out of this world. On DPT, I could function and felt present and aware. It was slow and mellow, as opposed to 5-MeO, which hits you like lighting and leaves you drooling on the bed in a fetal position.

DPT is excellent for contemplation. Insights were bombarding me all the time. My mind was on steroids, penetrating every aspect of my life, past and future. I was also able to connect deeply with Leo's teaching. Love and consciousness immediately came up as the highest virtue in life. There is absolutely nothing that comes close to Love. My compassion for myself, and everyone, was enormous. Tears started rolling down my face when I realized how much people are disconnected from this.

DPT trips are much longer than 5-MeO. I was surprised by how long this state of consciousness lasted. It also felt like time slowed down. My mind was actively cycling through insights, while my body was vibrating and exploding with energy. As you can imagine, after 2-hours of this, it became a bit exhausting xD. But afterwards, I felt so refreshed, as though I did a week of non-stop meditation. Insights from 5-meo arose only at the come-down, which was short-lasting, but with DPT they kept coming for hours.

Overall, it was positive and therapeutic. The love and joy I felt were beyond even the deepest orgasm. I think breaking through on 5-meo altered my psychedelic experiences. My very first 5-meo trips were a total nightmare, but all the consecutive ones were pleasant. It's was definitely worth getting to this point. I'm extremely lucky and grateful to have these experiences. :x

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

49 minutes ago, Arthur said:

All the thoughts, emotions, sensations and objects are simply consciousness in disguise.

Beautiful. Thank you!

Mahadev

@Arthur super interesting. I'm going to investigate about that dpt. Thanks you very much!

Good work

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

nice!! 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 17.08.2020 at 3:06 PM, Arthur said:

DPT trips are much longer than 5-MeO. I was surprised by how long this state of consciousness lasted. It also felt like time slowed down.

Yeah, I even feel like DPT is better for contemplation than LSD, even though it's shorter acting, yet you can take every insight back with you, while on LSD you forget a lot.

Edited by Girzo

Great report @Arthur it's awesome to hear that DPT has been working so well for you.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Thanks everyone!

I think another nice thing about DPT is that it's not very popular. It's not strictly speaking illegal in most countries, and the prices are lower than 5-MeO.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:39 AM, Chris365 said:

Is this 4 HO DPT?

It's the regular N, N-Dipropyltryptamine, I haven't tried the analogs.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune