Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoerAmit

My life seems meaningless. How do I create meaning?

13 posts in this topic

So I am a musician the last 10 years

I am 20.

And I really have a motivation problem. I know that a big vision and meaning will make everything move. 
But for gods sake, how do I do that? I feel so stuck. Tried to write a vision few times but everything I write seems meaningless.

Every time I get to the “WHY” point I feel like it is not important.

Even things like improving my life, improving others life, to become a source of love, and more examples feels meaningless.

What am I lacking?

I guess I have some sort of depression

Did anyone here created true inspiring life purpose? One’s which created infinite motivation and inspiration?

Thank you

Edited by RoerAmit

I feel my answer back here could help you unravel this issue a bit:

Buying the LP course is probably the most rewarding and the most tangible step you can take if you have the money especially if you are not sure what do do and what steps to take. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 8/17/2020 at 5:47 AM, RoerAmit said:

I guess I have some sort of depression

I would really try to work on your well being for a start. This could be easily linked to lack of micro nutrients, exercise, or just a poor diet. With myself I am working more and more on developing a life purpose, but I can say that building a good health foundation is going to be essential. 

I'd go around the problem and start thinking about general lifestyle before changing your core.

Like other people said... Diet could make you unmotivated even if that's something you love. If you have gluten or lactose intolerance you'll feel bad no matter what you do if you eat bread or drink milk everyday.

If you want to tackle the vision problem you can get the Life Purpose course or if you don't have that much money do the Dream Board.

For better results do both.

Just adding: check your B12, Iron, Vitamin D, Thyroid hormones and maybe testosterone.

@RoerAmit Try to break down the project into multiple contexts. Like for example - 6 parts of the whole project you are trying to complete. Then try to complete each separately with the intention of achieving a specific goal in your mind. Hope that helps :)

It seems you are in a lethargic and coasting period of your life.

I suggest you stop searching for grand meaning for life. You are lost. It takes time to find a new way. Life purpose will not drop into your lap all of a sudden. 

Do little things that you find pleasant. It does not have to be meaningful. It serves the purpose of raising frequency. Have you watched any Bashar videos? He, a being from a higher dimension, has for years been giving advice of "following your joy without expecting a specific result" for the purpose of raising frequency (as earth is governed by law of attraction).

Leo's video Life Unfolds In Chapters & Phases is good for you to watch too. See which stage you are in and try his advice.

Do a solo meditation retreat. It has answered a lot of my questions (but given me some better questions too). I am closer to my life purpose because of it, and I feel 2 years more mature.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games