Lindsay

Conspiracy theories keep me awake at night.

15 posts in this topic

Just when I thought I had a grasp of reality, I connect something and become hyper paranoid. I’m calmer now compared to last year when this boiled up inside me and I start believing in out eagles conspiracy theories. Especially with the elite family conspiracy theories and the child trafficking business ect... the masons. The career politicians. I’m calm on the outside. Last year I started to think this and i got hysterically paranoid and had to be hospitalized. But right now I’m calm but concerned. Does anyone have some analysis that can put my paranoia at ease? Please tell me The elite are not drinking Children’s blood and stuff. Please tell me we are not systemically enslaved by capitalism. Please at least convince me it’s just metaphors And it’s not as Literally gruesome as these conspiracies are leading. 

Lately a see more and more people getting into conspiracy theories. I think is a sign of the times. Friends of mine that I would’ve never thought would get into conspiracy theories are completely immerse and obsess with them. My best friend used to be into conspiracy theories 12 years ago, after a while he stopped watching them because he wasn’t able to sleep at night. Now he doesn’t believe any of them. One thing I tell you is that it has been the same conspiracy stories for years. The new world order. The one religion. It’s the same recycle theories over and over again. 
The weird part for me about conspiracies is that they’re supposed to give you a sense of superiority. Like you’re “awake” and you know something that other people don’t. That idea is supposed to give people a sense of security because “they know the truth”. But that seems to backfire very quickly. 
The thing about conspiracies is that they take 10% of something real and then they twist it... for example, we are enslave by capitalism, but that’s what the green movement is trying to take care of. Kids are dying and are been kidnapped at the border by our government, that’s why Trump needs to be defeated.
But, we need to trust evolution. Remember that things used to me much MUCH worst before. Absolutely no one can stop evolution, so we just gotta do our part and be patient. 

There is an exercise for anxiety. I think it’s very useful if you want to try it, it’s about correcting your thought pattern. (cognitive behavioral therapy). I do it and it works for me personally. 

https://www.therapistaid.com/worksheets/worry-exploration-questions.pdf

1 hour ago, Lindsay said:

Please tell me we are not systemically enslaved by capitalism.

Systemic analysis is not a conspiracy theory. The problems with capitalism are real.

Regarding the other stuff, notice that if your reaction is fear-based, it is not healthy and not resourceful.

The solution to fear is love.

Notice when you are afraid and consciously reorient your mind towards love rather than fear.

I will release a video about conspiracy theories soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I will release a video about conspiracy theories soon.

This is awesome!

conspiracy theories are at an all time high imo. 

Thank you both for responding. “Trust evolution” thanks for reminding me of that. And thanks for pointing out the love counters fear. 

Of all the topics I would chose for my first post on this forum. 9_9

I would like to add even more weight to what was posted by others here since I have a bit of experience trying to understand conspiracies, but more importantly the people involved with them. Over the last few years I've gone over i guess most of them, though the political ones were always boring and I tried to find people who at least seemed to be open minded and not just into "other bad". What I found is that the ones who are serious about understanding what is "going on" and not just fixate on one thing end up concluding that fear is the only problem and that finding ways to minimize it is the only real response to these ways of thinking. Some, even sort of get to non duality in a weird roundabout way.

It definitely comes back to love and this forum is the best when it comes to understanding love. :D

@Lindsay We live in a mad world, i mean even if all the conspiracy theories are fake, how absurd are we to have "made them up"? It's outrageous. Your dreams are telling you something here, whether they are true or not, i would consider going down some rabbit holes. Do not avoid fear, learn to move through it. Love erases fear, nothing to do but love more, even when you're scared, don't turn away from it. I will leave a 3 hour long documentary made from thousands of hours of research exploring the terrain of which your dreams consist. Remember you do not need to believe anything, just being armed with the knowledge of potential explanations will empower you beyond measure. Again, avoidance here is not the answer, so trust no one but yourself 

Leo still believes in conspiracy theories, because he wrote them off long ago. I don't believe in them (using that label) because of how it's always been used to cover up and write off seemingly absurd/complex views that blow mass media and official narratives out of the water. I don't know about you but i deserve to be informed about it all, no matter how scary they may seem at first.

We fear what we do not understand, beliefs are nothing but loops/hoops to jump through, if you've never jumped through one before, it may be intimidating/scary at first; when there's fear, it's worth exploring/moving through them to create more love in your experiences. We don't need to identify with any one hoop/loop...but it's empowering to know any of them can be utilized in any given situation or circumstance. 

Cheers 

Edited by DrewNows

Keep you mind occupied.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:54 AM, Jennjenn said:

Lately a see more and more people getting into conspiracy theories. I think is a sign of the times. Friends of mine that I would’ve never thought would get into conspiracy theories are completely immerse and obsess with them. My best friend used to be into conspiracy theories 12 years ago, after a while he stopped watching them because he wasn’t able to sleep at night. Now he doesn’t believe any of them. One thing I tell you is that it has been the same conspiracy stories for years. The new world order. The one religion. It’s the same recycle theories over and over again. 
The weird part for me about conspiracies is that they’re supposed to give you a sense of superiority. Like you’re “awake” and you know something that other people don’t. That idea is supposed to give people a sense of security because “they know the truth”. But that seems to backfire very quickly. 
The thing about conspiracies is that they take 10% of something real and then they twist it... for example, we are enslave by capitalism, but that’s what the green movement is trying to take care of. Kids are dying and are been kidnapped at the border by our government, that’s why Trump needs to be defeated.
But, we need to trust evolution. Remember that things used to me much MUCH worst before. Absolutely no one can stop evolution, so we just gotta do our part and be patient. 

There is an exercise for anxiety. I think it’s very useful if you want to try it, it’s about correcting your thought pattern. (cognitive behavioral therapy). I do it and it works for me personally. 

https://www.therapistaid.com/worksheets/worry-exploration-questions.pdf

Thanks for the worksheet.

On 15/08/2020 at 11:56 AM, Lindsay said:

Just when I thought I had a grasp of reality, I connect something and become hyper paranoid. I’m calmer now compared to last year when this boiled up inside me and I start believing in out eagles conspiracy theories. Especially with the elite family conspiracy theories and the child trafficking business ect... the masons. The career politicians. I’m calm on the outside. Last year I started to think this and i got hysterically paranoid and had to be hospitalized. But right now I’m calm but concerned. Does anyone have some analysis that can put my paranoia at ease? Please tell me The elite are not drinking Children’s blood and stuff. Please tell me we are not systemically enslaved by capitalism. Please at least convince me it’s just metaphors And it’s not as Literally gruesome as these conspiracies are leading. 

Although some of them may be pointing to a particular issue almost none of them do a good job comprehensively explaining the immense complexity of society nor government. Conspiracy theories are far too oriented in self- aggrandising and projectionist mentalities. No self-responsibility is taken whatsoever.

The issue is egoic self defence mechanisms. The best thing you can do is explore your fears. Conspiracy theories are “ego friendly”. They hide the egos fears and discomforts. See what’s happening there.

Almost always, people in these positions have much deeper layers of instability lurking beneath the surface that they insist ignoring. Explore the depth of what elicits fear opposed to finding convenient solutions to repress it. You will be become far more conscious this way.

Edited by Jacobsrw

John Oliver had a good video on conspiracy theories recently 

2 hours ago, datamonster said:

The problems with pre-capitalist systems are even realer.

Two wrongs don't make a right ;)

16 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Exactly, not anymore! We are now living in a capitalist system, which is a lot better than all the systems we had in place before.

Does it still have problems? - Sure, but it is a lot better than it used to be.

Who said it wasn't? xD

Op do you think that the elites would have suicided Epstein in prison if it was all a conspiracy? Lots of kids that witnessed rituals explained with all details their degenerate practices, but the media ignores that, because they are owned by the elites.