Zak

I regret giving people advice or telling them to actualize

75 posts in this topic

I recently got conscious that I feel bad when I give advice or motivate people and then see them implementing my advice and succeed. (Especially my close friends/people).

ITS STRANGE, I hate it

I now feel like, who the hell I am to teach people how to live and give advice when they don't even ask for.

Does some here feel the same way or is it just me? I want to know how to gid rid of this awful feeling.

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

Uh. Did you just say you regret advice that succeeds? What on earth. Yep, try to see that one in a more positive light.

I don't like to push my own hard earned wisdom on others but inside try to lead by example. there's no point in giving a pep talk to someone since 99% of the time it falls on deaf ears. People that desire to actualize will actualize and those that don't won't.

18 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I don't like to push my own hard earned wisdom on others but inside try to lead by example. there's no point in giving a pep talk to someone since 99% of the time it falls on deaf ears. People that desire to actualize will actualize and those that don't won't.

Exactly, one of the things I learned recently is that you cant just explain to people why something is good for them... There is so much that has led up to why I love Spirituality and so many years of insights... that saying to someone who hasnt even meditated that its worth shooting for gets completetly lost in translation. You just gotta let people find things out for themselves, if theyre curious then sure... But dont push it on someone... Youll just sound woo-woo. :) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You think too highly of yourself. Your advices causes your friend to succeed or he will succeed anyway in spite of your advices?

I think it is your ego telling you that you are responsible for his success when you only play a small small part.

Just focus on becoming enlightened rather than trying to fight thoughts in your head.

5 hours ago, Artsu said:

Uh. Did you just say you regret advice that succeeds?

Like the guy above said, I from now wouldn't like sharing my hard earned insights with everyone I meet. 

I just want to stop giving any advice. Why should I convince them. I don't care, non of my business. They are not my kids.

Edited by Zak

4 hours ago, hyruga said:

You think too highly of yourself. Your advices causes your friend to succeed or he will succeed anyway in spite of your advices?

I think it is your ego telling you that you are responsible for his success when you only play a small small part.

Yeah unfortunately I do think like that of myself.

I just don't know, I kinda am problem fixer. When I see a problem when someone has, I just give the best solution. This is what I want to stop. I start giving them advise like they are my kids. I wont anymore.

@Zak I feel a strong urge to tell people why their limiting beliefs and mentalities are holding them back but its so energy draining. Its like i'm screaming on the inside... Its so unsatisfying to know what people are doing wrong and see them try to debate with bad arguments. I saw a comedian named george carlin talk about god, he said he doesn't belief god exists because if he did the world wouldn't be full of bad things and corruption, he also said god must be a man because a women would never fuck up the earth like god did... This irritated me so much because god first of all doesn't have a body so you can't see him, we are also not conscious enough, we can't sense a lot of things. He tries to argue about god the same way you would argue about a human. Then I started ranting in the comments, but its not worth it. If people gain succes and happiness with your advice then good, but if they don't listen then just let them go its not worth your energy. 

4 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Zak If people gain succes and happiness with your advice then good, but if they don't listen then just let them go its not worth your energy. 

I don't even like seeing them succeed. I never receive advice from anyone. Then why should I give unsolicited advice to people.

Edited by Zak

5 hours ago, Zak said:

Does some here feel the same way or is it just me? I want to know how to gid rid of this awful feeling.

Give advice when others ask for it. Don't give advice to people who don't ask for it. 

Give advice when others unwillingly suffer and you believe that your advice could help them out of their suffering.

Just now, JosephKnecht said:

Give advice when others ask for it. Don't give advice to people who don't ask for it. 

Give advice when others unwillingly suffer and you believe that your advice could help them out of their suffering.

This is precisely what I will do in the future.

1 minute ago, Zak said:

I don't even like seeing them succeed.

You should be glad if they succeed. You still have lot of ego left in you if you wish for others to fail while you succeed. 

You succeed when we ALL succeed. 

5 minutes ago, Zak said:

I never receive advice from anyone.

You just received lots of advice from many different people.  :) 

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

You should be glad if they succeed. You still have lot of ego left in you if you wish for others to fail while you succeed. 

You succeed when we ALL succeed.

I still can't swallow this bitter pill that I have ego.

2 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

You just received lots of advice from many different people.  :) 

Online people doesn't count. You guys are not a part of my life. We wouldn't even meet for the rest of my life. :D

We are at a time where you LIVE IT.

BE IT

EMBODIMENT

ACTUALIZATION

People will sniff you out.

Every tenth person out there is a life coach. 

So what makes you special?

LIVE. IT.

Do it so hard that THEY will come seeking YOU!

Get it?

You are living in lack and not abundance when you don't want your friends to succeed. Are they even your friends anymore?

And guys,

I also hate it when I recommend something to my friends let's say Actualized.org and tell them it's a good channel.

Then... if I hear them saying, that the it is the best channel and talk to me about it. I am like who told you to recommend this him/her.

I feel like, I hate giving/recommend people something that is dear to me.

Do you guys here also feel like that?

@Zak

It depends.

1. If I really care for someone I'll give advice without them asking me because the advice of other that I did not want to hear helped me a lot.

2. Everyone else doesn't get real critique. Frankly People just talk shit and don't do anything. I respond what they want to hear or that I don't know enough about that topic.

3. With the People in this Forum it's special: I expect that we are here to here reasonable critique even if it hurts a little. That is at least true for me

9 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Vivant sequentes (~ the following Generations should have it better than we had it).

4 hours ago, hyruga said:

Isn't anything we know based on teaching by our society which is advice?

@Zak dunno what you talk about

2 minutes ago, Zak said:

Then... if I hear them saying, that the it is the best channel and talk to me about it. I am like who told you to recommend this him/her.

This Sentence is not understandable to me

2 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Do it so hard that THEY will come seeking YOU!

I am planning to do that when it's my business and earning something valuables in return.

I heard someone saying, "Only give advice to someone if you are getting something in return."

Leo is a good example, He wouldn't be giving us free advices if he was not earning something in return.

Simple, he gives advices and get Benjamins in return. Very healthy!