Zak

I regret giving people advice or telling them to actualize

75 posts in this topic

Sorry about your planning. But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Charge money, go for it. What the hell are we even talking about?

10 minutes ago, Zak said:

Online people doesn't count. You guys are not a part of my life. We wouldn't even meet for the rest of my life. :D

You need to grow your spirit a little bit more. Perhaps then you will learn what counts and what doesn't count. 

There are humans on the other side of your screen. You can meet them in person if you wish. ;) 

4 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

@Zak isn't anything we know based on teaching by our society which is advice?

With this logic, our lives are full of advices and experiences.

I just couldn't control giving unsolicited advices. I think nobody wants that as well.

All I am saying is that, I couldn't control giving people advices which at the same time, I was feeling like I shouldn't be giving advices. Because it's non of my business.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

Oh yeah dude, if you feel this motivation and fire behind your advice

Then you are giving it because 2 reasons

1. the person could use the sentiment.

2.(most important) You need to learn this lesson even deeper.

So don't feel guilty about it, just admit that you are still learning this. And if you want to, just for clarification, ask if they feel that what you're saying is in anyway RELEVENT to them. Just so you know how delusional you are(or are NOT).

yA?

Edited by TripleFly

10 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

@Zak dunno what you talk about

This Sentence is not understandable to me

If you are my friend, and I tell you, "Hey buddy, there is a YouTube channel called Actualized.org. Go check it. You will love it."

And from now on, all you talk about is Actualized.org and you telling this and that about it.

I will be like shit, I shouldn't have told you about this. 

I know it's all about my ego. But if something is dear to me, I would not like sharing with even my brother. Sad!o.O

I just want them to figure things out for themselves. 

Edited by Zak

1 minute ago, Zak said:

If you are my friend, and I tell you, "Hey buddy, there is a YouTube channel called Actualized.org. Go check it. You will love it."

And from now on, all you talk about is Actualized.org and you telling this and that about it.

I know it's all about my ego. But if something is dear to me, I would not like sharing with even my brother. Sad!

Like I don't mean to discredit what you perceive of love.

But to me it just sounds like the altruistic type of love we are taught.

You're fucking brilliant for discovering Actualzied.org. If other people don't jibe. That's cool too! it's like- don't extinguish your fire!! This is a rare gift which you are depressing right now.

That's me.

9 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

Sorry about your planning. But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Charge money, go for it. What the hell are we even talking about?

I think you didn't get what I am actually saying.

I don't want to charge people.

In a nutshell, Never give advice when it's not asked. And keep your hard earned insights don't be charitable about it when you are not making business out of it.

2 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

You're fucking brilliant for discovering Actualzied.org. If other people don't jibe. That's cool too! it's like- don't extinguish your fire!! This is a rare gift which you are depressing right now.

That's me.

Actualized.org is just an example.

Me sharing my insights with people is me letting them closer to me, and that's what I don't like. Let them discover things for themselves.

I just thought about this while replying you. 

5 minutes ago, Zak said:

I know it's all about my ego. But if something is dear to me, I would not like sharing with even my brother. Sad!o.O

I just want them to figure things out for themselves. 

What do you expect them to do? It's great content. at least you know people who watch it from real life. I don't live in a English speaking country so none of my peers is done to watch hour long videos in the Fremdsprache.

You don't know how good this is^^

3 minutes ago, Zak said:

Actualized.org is just an example.

Me sharing my insights with people is me letting them closer to me, and that's what I don't like. Let them discover things for themselves.

I just thought about this while replying you. 

Yeah, it's like, when you share insights with people it feels like they are getting closer to you. There is another side to this and it is that YOU are getting closer to YOU. 

You use OTHERS as a permission to understand a truth(the advice) better!

That's all we do with other people. In fact that's every practice you ever do. every model of thinking. It's just ways in which you give yourself permission to get closer to you. 

We're humans with egos like that. yes, no?

8 minutes ago, Zak said:

In a nutshell, Never give advice when it's not asked. And keep your hard earned insights don't be charitable about it when you are not making business out of it.

In a sense true. No good deed goes unpunished they say

2 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

What do you expect them to do? It's great content. at least you know people who watch it from real life.

I don't want. This is it. 

I don't want every single one of my friend watching, reading and doing the same stuff I do.

To be honest, I wouldn't like seeing my friends here in this forum.

I just don't know why. Not everyone is like that.

Imagine, hypothetically speaking all your local friends are here with you. Would you like it. Would you be more open? Would you talk about women/sex/pick up? Maybe no.

I wouldn't even entertain this thought.

2 minutes ago, Zak said:

I don't want every single one of my friend watching, reading and doing the same stuff I do.

Imagine, hypothetically speaking all your local friends are here with you. Would you like it. Would you be more open? Would you talk about women/sex/pick up? Maybe no.

I'll leave this last comment, since I feel like you're not receiving me anymore.

I feel like you are trying to avoid suffering in this comment, and overall.

You trying to avoid suffering, is why you are suffering.

When you are ready, do what you did in this comment, imagining the worst, and imagine that it's true, and embrace yourself. 

You just liberated yourself.

Yes it's that simple... 

Edited by TripleFly

1 minute ago, Zak said:

depends on the people but i get what you say

@Zak

Do you find Leo or Actualized or other spiritual books and teachers useful?  Well, theres your answer.

Do you find that that these same people give advice that doesn't work for you as well?  Well, theres your answer.

Have you learned anything or survived in this life without the support or help of others?  Well, theres your answer

Don't overthink this.

3 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

There is another side to this and it is that YOU are getting closer to YOU. 

This actually kinda made sense.

AHHHHH, I think I only have this problem with friends who are closed to me.

Lets say.... If you are my casual friend, I wouldn't mind helping you and giving you advise, because I don't see you everyday. You go your own way. I go my own.

But close friends, no.

5 minutes ago, TripleFly said:

I'll leave this last comment, since I feel like you're not receiving me anymore.

I feel like you are trying to avoid suffering in this comment, and overall.

Just don't comment. Don't beat me with the statement. This was a very immature reply. You just can't tell people this.

Thanks for your patience, anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Zak said:

This actually kinda made sense.

AHHHHH, I think I only have this problem with friends who are closed to me.

Lets say.... If you are my casual friend, I wouldn't mind helping you and giving you advise, because I don't see you everyday. You go your own way. I go my own.

But close friends, no.

Try this...

With closer friends, you are not only getting closer to you(as you see the insight now), you are also HEALING the GUILT inside of you :).

Why not be free and loving?

Is love conditional upon whether you let others in or not? Of course not :) It's okay to be you!

The guilt and "NO NO NO" feeling you get, is healing taking place.

At your own pace dude, don't rush exploding into this, or your ego will shut you down <3 

8 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

depends on the people

Make sense. Thanks for getting.

11 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Zak

Do you find Leo or Actualized or other spiritual books and teachers useful?  Well, theres your answer.

Leo / actualized.org  or any other spiritual teacher/book get something in return.

Me, nothing.

I think I reached closer to my answer.

Advice never who never asked for it.