Alfonsoo

Mahāsamādhi

42 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura well yeah of course, but for the sake of the question, even if it’s metaphysically incorrect to say it like that but for another person who is in the materialistic to find someone who just did this, how it would look? 

sorry if I still don’t get it, and the answers the same. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Universe is something you're inventing because you're too scared to go Infinite.

how did we got from infinity  to being with a limited perspective and finite. I conceptually know that we/I are actually infinite, but then why am I here with a limited perspective and not fully blown inifinity

17 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

what you call mahasamadhi is actually just God consciousness

Mahasamadhi is just a thought as you are human. No mind, no Mahasamadhi. Non duality or god consciousness right now. Duality is just a thought. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

37 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura what you call mahasamadhi is actually just God consciousness.

Mahasamadhi is the physical death of the body intentionally caused by a guru through a special mediation upon themselves. Usually they are old or sick when they are said to have done this, saying they would die on a particular day and then doing so 
They are people that are said to have achieved God consciousness far prior to their Mahasamadhi

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Mahasamadhi is just a thought as you are human. No mind, no Mahasamadhi. Non duality or god consciousness right now. Duality is just a thought. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Wait til you become blacky. My wish for you. Pure God Conciousness, pure formlessness. 

Be ready for mental breakdowns. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Wait til you become blacky. My wish for you. Pure God Conciousness, pure formlessness. 

Be ready for mental breakdowns. ?

There is no person left to have a breakdown. I am already it, which is you. Person is just a thought. Thats it. So easy. Direct. 

Edited by James123

Yeah sure. 

Sometimes is just why the fuck I've done this thing just... Fuck. It

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah sure. 

Sometimes is just why the fuck I've done this thing just... Fuck. It

Enlightenment is not a joke brother. You literally kill yourself. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Enlightenment is not a joke brother. You literally kill yourself. 

You don't literally kill yourself. You just give up on fighting death.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura Leo, are you saying you're not actually an individual egoic consciousness the same way I am and that you're just an image?  Your mind doesn't exist except in mine?  I was under the impression you did exist as an ego and that I was also you but just not aware of it in my current state of consciousness.  Are you a p-zombie?

I'm just going to assume you don't have the answer to this.

3 hours ago, John Doe said:

@Leo Gura 5-MeO-DMT seems to involve loss of control. There's no kill switch that I can slam to snap out of it, which is ultra terrifying. Is it possible to get a glimpse of Infinity while staying secured to the Illusion? Can one possibly create a 'tether' using which they can pull back to safety if they get too scared? Can I explore in safe increments, or "take it slow" so to speak?

@John Doe it's only 20 minutes bro, you'll come back. Smoke it if you want, 60 seconds the trip will last

53 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't literally kill yourself. You just give up on fighting death.

?not only me,  entire universe dies. Do you think that you are in the world now? Good luck :) 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

its not only a thought, its infinite intelligence ;)

Mu is the state where you're convinced that everything is just a thought except THIS. But Mu is not the highest. 

12 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura Leo, are you saying you're not actually an individual egoic consciousness the same way I am and that you're just an image?  Your mind doesn't exist except in mine?  I was under the impression you did exist as an ego and that I was also you but just not aware of it in my current state of consciousness.  Are you a p-zombie?

I am you.

- - - - - -

A lot of folks here talking about shit they don't understand and have never experienced.

Don't believe stuff. Go for direct experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

?not only me,  entire universe dies. Do you think that you are in the world now? Good luck :) 

Who are you?

53 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Who are you?

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

I see.

@John Doe Get some N-N DMT (more common kind) and smoke about 20-30mg. It will still blow your head off but you maintain the feeling of being "in the room" and you can open your eyes etc.

Otherwise low dose LSD is good. Mushrooms can be a bit more weird at first so maybe save them for later. With these drugs you can take a benzodiazepan like Valium or Xanax if the trip starts to go bad. This is basically a kill switch.

The important thing to remember is that the drug is like a very strict teacher. It will demand your attention and if you try not to listen to it, you will be punished. Simply surrender to the experience and you will have nothing to fear.

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.