Leo Gura

Questions About Love

88 posts in this topic

Isn't love just a thought?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

After realization of Infinite love, which practices do you find most potent to purify this vehicle to receive and emit more love, more unimpeded?

In other words: How do we serve love? How do we become the impeccable, utterly pure "warriors" of Truth? There is truly nothing else to want for "me".

• How are Love and Responsibility related? If I am infinitely loving, am I infinitely responsible? How does that play out in everyday human relationships?
  • How are Love and Presence related?

I realize that Love dramatically enhances my presence in a situation, which I would have otherwise tried to escape in subtle ways. Please comment on that. 

• What are some practices to contemplate Love in everyday life? How to get a direct taste of infinite love?

On 7/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, roopepa said:

"Eternal name" is not the eternal name either.

Of course language is limited. Everyone here trying explain Love to you knows that.

Yes because the eternal has no name because it is all names! 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This isn’t so much of a question but more of a statement. I was tripping hard on lsd and was in no doubt at the time I was experiencing infinity. It was surrounding me 360 like spaghetti or noodles or something like that. I can’t explain I could just see it, I was it. Now when I look back I wonder was this really the case. Maybe that’s my ego, I don’t know. But I remember so clearly, in the moment, how clear this was, that I was all of it. And my amazement about it all was that this was the greatest love of all. Infinity. How could it not be. The opportunity to be anything and everything possible. To run through every possible life and go through every possible experience, just everything that could ever be. And still be there at the end of it all. Infinite lives infinite deaths, but yet you, i, the real you, is still just there. This to me felt like seems I’m the only thing that exists, then to do this was the ultimate gift of love to myself. And not the small me, the individual human I am at this time, but to the full me, the only me, the only thing in existence. Why not just be everyone and everything possible. But simultaneously it was the greatest gift to the small me, the little human I am now at present, to realise I was all, I was the lot. Just somehow presently being conscious of this one life. It was incredible. That to me, was the greatest act of love to myself, to enable myself to experience everything. But like I say looking back, I still just don’t feel I’ve got it. I havnt got this stuff sussed. It’s like I’ve had it, but I just ain’t got it. I still can’t see how I’m doing it. And that is what I want to know, or understand, or however ya want to put it. Never mind. But that’s what I felt about love

@99alvarosanchez wow thank you, I’ve been feeling a lot of love today, it was almost unbearable. Have been breathing in the sun in the morning and meditating before falling asleep. Have had a a dream last night full of love and the feeling just kept being there upon waking.

is deep meaningful unconditional lifelong love possible between man and woman?

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

Why humans don't feel the presence of love all the time? What separates the normal state of human mind from the infinite love that is present everywhere?