actualizing25

What is heaven/paradise?

45 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know.  Which is why there is no alternative.. If you become "totally" conscious of it I guess you literally die.. Can't function without duality.. Nothing could even exist without duality (or without you imagining that there is duality at least). In that case If you define heaven as that then it literally means the end of experience once and for all annihilation forever. And that's what Buddhism defines nirvana as btw. 

With both duality and nonduality there is still existence. Things might not exist (though they also do exist), but existence is existence, and it’s nondual.

Edited by The0Self

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

With both duality and nonduality there is still existence. Things might not exist (though they also do exist), but existence is existence, and it’s nondual.

Existence and non-existence is a duality lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Existence and non-existence is a duality lol 

And yet existence is nondual.

"His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is'. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it." -- Gospel of Thomas

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

"His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is'. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it." -- Gospel of Thomas

Turn/shift/look back, for the kingdom of heaven is within you.

Oneness or non-duality is always the case whether there's consciousness of it or not. 

That's like saying if a duck doesn't recognize its part of the entire flock then it's not the case.... or if a wave isn't aware that its the ocean then it's not the case.... or if a person in a coma isn't directly conscious that they're part of existence then it isn't the case.

It's still the case whether it's recognized or not hence why it's called Awakening.

Hence why it's been called "a lifting of the Veil"

It's always the case it's just whether you have eyes to see it or not.

"The separation never occurred"

-- A Course in Miracles

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

Not true. This is non duality. Existence happens within so called mind, which is just a thought. If you dont think nothing happens.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It's always the case it's just whether you have eyes to see it or not.

"The separation never occurred"

If you don't have the eyes to see it, it isn't the case because perspective is everything.

The whole point is that if you're deluded, that delusion IS your reality.

So in a very real sense, God does not exist for an atheist until such time that an atheist is able to see God. Then God comes into existence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@actualizing25

6 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

All the religions talk about it, Islam, Christianity etc. But what exactly is heaven or paradise? and why is it called that way?

I'll speak from both the exoteric and esoteric branches. Exoteric branches are normal versions of religions, the kind that common folk can follow and handle. To these people, heaven and paradise acts as a security net that nicely justifies away any suffering and wrong given or received. It's partially true that there is a heaven/paradise, but it isn't as simple to hold in mind. The esoteric branch posits heaven/paradise, but in a way that a few out of many can handle mentally and physically with the practices. Each esoteric branch of a religion also has occult knowledge and practices embedded in those branches as well. For example, the tree of life has many modals containing different realms, like Yggdrasil from Norse mythology, the kabbala from Jewish mysticism, Kabbalistic astrology, and so on. Technically, each sphere is a heavenly body/paradise independent from each sphere, yet each sphere serves as a colossal channel of particular energies/vibrations that go from the top sphere (Keter/Uranus) down to the bottom sphere (Malkuth/Terra). You could start working on each sphere, channeling information, astral projecting/soul traveling into each realm, but only after some time is spent on the fundamentals first. That is, if you really want to discover real heaven/paradise.

Edited by Danioover9000
misspelling

Paradise is no worry, no depression, no want, no strive, no nothing, just love!

Love you all!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you don't have the eyes to see it, it isn't the case because perspective is everything.

yes exactly every perspective is it and simultaneously not it equaling zero

The whole point is that if you're deluded, that delusion IS your reality.

So then there has to be a point for delusion to even be possible. There can't be real delusion if there's no point. Is there a point?

So in a very real sense, God does not exist for an atheist until such time that an atheist is able to see God. Then God comes into existence.

Or God becomes the delusion for the so-called reformed atheist

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

So then there has to be a point for delusion to even be possible. There can't be real delusion if there's no point. Is there a point?

Delusion has never happened. So called thoughts or mind makes it happen. There is no point, because expecting a point or any expectation comes from so called ego. 

The only Heaven / Paradise possible is the complete Freedom and unconditional love for THIS that arises as a consequence of the disidentification with the habitual conditioned thought patterns that seem to arise for the illusory separate individual. ❤

Message_1561500864554.jpg

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Delusion has never happened. So called thoughts or mind makes it happen. There is no point, because expecting a point or any expectation comes from so called ego. 

Well let's take it one step at a time you crazy turkish party man hehe jk ❤. Not every one gets the psilocybin opportunity you had hehe. 

Although the Brazilian kabenzi's my hippie buddies were growing in the Pacific Northwest back in the day had me surfing on Noah's Ark for a while in the mountains.

And some of the finest liquid LSD dropped in my mouth killed the ego/monkey mind for over 8 hours...

Needless to say there was an early recognition in my late teens that suggested there was more to life than the minds limited perspective lol. ❤

51 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:
1 hour ago, James123 said:

Well let's take it one step at a time you crazy turkish party man hehe jk ❤. Not every one gets the psilocybin opportunity you had hehe.

Just the truth brother. For you :) ❤️ 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Just the truth brother. For you :) ❤️ 

I know ...love it ❤

22 hours ago, James123 said:

Not true. This is non duality. Existence happens within so called mind, which is just a thought. If you dont think nothing happens.

Maybe I wasn’t wording it properly or we’re talking past one another. How’s this:

“Things-existing” happens in so-called mind, which is just thoughts. This so-called mind happens in existence/reality/God.

However, this existence/reality/God happens in “things-existing.”

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

“Things-existing” happens in so-called mind, which is just thoughts. This so-called mind happens in existence/reality/God.

if you have no mind or mind is an illusion , how can you be able to know god, being, existence or reality?

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

However, this existence/reality/God happens in “things-existing.

Thats why existed, reality, god is an illusion, because things never get exist or not exist. Being exist or not exist is still happens within the mind. Because there is no such a thing as exist or not exist. If i say i am exist, That means i Can be not exist or it could be totally opposite. Same for saying human, if i am human, when i will die i wont be human. No. You have never born, death, exist or not exist. Non duality has never began. It is all there is, which is now. 

" So then there has to be a point for delusion to even be possible. There can't be real delusion if there's no point. Is there a point?"

@VeganAwake

The point of delusion is that it sets up the possibility for the opposite of delusion: clear-sightedness

The Godhead as the Godhead does not 'know' it is the Godhead. (Because, if it did, that knowing wouldn't be *it*).

The Godhead wanted to know itself. It figured, then, that the only way possible for this to happen, was that if it imagined itself to be separate and non-infinite. By imagining itself to be this -- delusion -- it sets up the possibility for becoming One and Infinite again, thus: knowing itself.

This is life . The dream of God .

You can't have delusion without clear-sightedness and vice versa. They arise simultaneously like all other opposites. 

Non-duality 101. It is all absolutely: One / The Work of God. --- Only God is

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.