beastcookie

Just booked my first RASA-session!

76 posts in this topic

Hello there :-)

Since reading Ramaji 1000 and written several forum posts here to discuss levels of consciousness and what it really means, I couldn't resist booking a RASA-session out of curiosity! I'm not sure if I really agree with the LOC-system, but I feel that the spiritual teachers are sincere so want to give it a go. 

I will post about my impression afterwards!

As I've written before I think I'm somewhere in the 500's because I'm an intense spiritual seeker since 10 years back. My work is about helping people and I'm a great manifestor. Things flow through me. I still suffer from feelings of extreme inferiority (not often, but it happens) and low self worth even it's mostly gone. Meditation is not great though, I wonder if that's a requirement for being an awakened being? I replace meditation with a lot of self inquiry and journaling.  

2 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Hey!
Please report about how it goes.

That's why I started this thread :)

@beastcookie Top! Great to hear your report.

If you announce it before and then report it afterwards regardless if it was a success or not is  authentic than these rasa reports we read here on this forum. Why? Because there is a bias, maybe only successful RASA-Transmissions will be reported.

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@beastcookie Top! Great to hear your report.

If you announce it before and then report it afterwards regardless if it was a success or not is  authentic than these rasa reports we read here on this forum. Why? Because there is a bias, maybe only successful RASA-Transmissions will be reported.

Yep I will report regardless :)

5 hours ago, beastcookie said:

I replace meditation with a lot of self inquiry and journaling.  

please tell me you're kidding...

meditation is the father of the practices for spirituality and things like journaling are cute little daughters of it. without father things suck at home ?B|

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

meditation is the father of the practices for spirituality and things like journaling are cute little daughters of it. without father things suck at home ?B|

There's no hard and fast rules. It's not like it's a patriarchy or something. Sometimes intuition itself is very... well what you might think of as "counter-intuitive". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

43 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I'm skeptical of anything that assigns a numerical value to different levels of enlightenment, overuses the trademark symbol like how Transcendental Meditation always puts an ® after their brand, claims to transmit enlightenment via Zoom/Skype like Reiki. Lots of buzzwords unique only to them.

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco good to know ?

I never tried it. What the spiritual journey taught me is to be skeptical to anything until you personally do your experimental research. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

17 hours ago, hamedsf said:

I definitely not agree with you, I know plenty of enlightened masters that reached their states of awareness through deep self inquiry. Katie Byron and David R Hawkins are good examples. 

Meditation as a practise is not as important as meditation as a way of being, imo. 

14 hours ago, Yarco said:

I'm skeptical of anything that assigns a numerical value to different levels of enlightenment, overuses the trademark symbol like how Transcendental Meditation always puts an ® after their brand, claims to transmit enlightenment via Zoom/Skype like Reiki. Lots of buzzwords unique only to them.

Totally agree. That's why I'll report it here. 

I've done my first RASA session now! 

I met with Ananda over Zoom and she vas very lovely and got a good grasp about my personality. I felt that she really understood me. The session consisted of me describing my spiritual journey up until this point, she assessed my LOC and then I received the RASA transmission. 

My LOC was assessed to be 734. She wasn't at all concerned about the fact that my spiritual journey is not about meditation, it didn't matter. 

The RASA transmission was her sending this energy to me for 15 min through my crown chakra. I could definitely feel it and I'm excited to see if it will have any effects. Will post again about it! 

Great! I also found it helpful when I had a session with her a couple of years ago. My awakening came a couple of weeks after when I was contemplating on a non-duality teaching, so it doesn't always happen instantly, I'm sure Kali is with you now, supporting your evolution.

@beastcookie Thanks for sharing! Interesting that you thought you were in the 500s but she assessed you at 734. That’s significantly higher and in a totally different place than the 500s. Curious to hear your thoughts about this and if you feel her reading is accurate. Thanks again for sharing your story!

3 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@beastcookie Thanks for sharing! Interesting that you thought you were in the 500s but she assessed you at 734. That’s significantly higher and in a totally different place than the 500s. Curious to hear your thoughts about this and if you feel her reading is accurate. Thanks again for sharing your story!

Yeah that was really unexpected! The thing is that she understood my personality very well and my struggles with inferiority complex, believing I am flawed in some way and when I experience things it's never enough. My insights are not enough, my knowledge is not enough. "Everyone else" knows more, is more enlightened etc. 

I got LOC confused with states. I've read David R Hawkins and he also has a LOC model based on states, like if you are enlightened everything is just pure bliss no matter what happens. Ananda said that it's totally possible to enlightened and be jealous, angry and reactive so it has nothing to do with states. She judged me based on my sense of self and perceptions of my reality. Based on that, I think she is accurate and I trust her.