XeRnOg

Raja Breathing: How to Hold Breath for Hours

69 posts in this topic

Sounds like your technique is good but you're exaggerating the facts of the matter because you're high on the results it's given you, which is good if you are high on that and what others to experience that high. If someone could hold their breath for hours there would be a world record, so your factual claims sound bullshit. 

From practicing kriya yoga or meditation you can experience states of deep relaxation and focus where you don't breathe as frequently, or breathe very slowly. I've had this, others can have it, so it's not like there isn't a kernel of truth in what you're saying obviously. And samadhi is often described in terms of not breathing iirc. But it mostly sounds like you're exaggerating things because you're excited. 

I will give some criticism to your technique and instruction though. Asking someone to not think about breathing is like asking someone to not think of a pink elephant. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@XeRnOg

1 hour ago, XeRnOg said:

I'm beginning to think, you Leo, have AI chatbots set up to write adoring and wonderful things about you in order to drag poor and clueless and spiritually blind people here.

Paranoid conspiracy theories, not a good mental health sign.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:18 PM, XeRnOg said:

Most important thing to remember:
DO NOT FOCUS ON THE BREATH AT ALL!

If you don't focus on the breath at all, how do you know you have a cessation of breath? 

I am not invalidating your claim, just questioning it. Also, how long does it take to a state where you can hold your breath for 2 hours? Few years?

@XeRnOg No need to be hostile toward others. We are not dumb bots. Some of us are quite clever. :) 

@XeRnOg If what you are saying is true just just make a video of you being underwater for prolonged period of time. You took your effort to write this long post so what's the problem in making a video. 

It would give you credibility and many people would be interested, no offense but right now you have just empty words and you seem angry for no reason.

Edited by wavydude

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

Sounds like your technique is good but you're exaggerating the facts of the matter because you're high on the results it's given you, which is good if you are high on that and what others to experience that high. If someone could hold their breath for hours there would be a world record, so your factual claims sound bullshit. 

From practicing kriya yoga or meditation you can experience states of deep relaxation and focus where you don't breathe as frequently, or breathe very slowly. I've had this, others can have it, so it's not like there isn't a kernel of truth in what you're saying obviously. And samadhi is often described in terms of not breathing iirc. But it mostly sounds like you're exaggerating things because you're excited. 

I will give some criticism to your technique and instruction though. Asking someone to not think about breathing is like asking someone to not think of a pink elephant. 

Looks like someone hasn't developed one-pointed concentration.  Imo, I now see how lost people on this forum are.

There truly is no point in trying to help a message board full of people who have forgotten that those who TRULY seek the truth will take the most objective approach possible and to throw all doubt or belief out the window.  Everybody here, instead of carrying the spirit of a true yogi, a true rishi, and a true seer, has taken up in the shelter of dogma.  You guys worship a man who claims to be a God.  Tell me then, is Leo greater than the Buddha who said he was just simply a normal man?  You are like a skeptic who would deny the existence of a UFO even if it were to fly in his face.

And no, true Samadhi is the cessation of both the heart and the breath.  When TRUE one pointed concentration is reached, the only thing one is aware of is the OBJECT of meditation; not the OBJECT of meditation AND the breath.  And that's why it's called ONE POINTED CONCENTRATION.  It is sad. People here believe they have reached outer space but have only stepped on one stairstep.

But alas, I simply do not understand the idiocy of the mentality of this forum.  It must be either invalidated or confirmed through objectove meditation. Sounds like everybody either lacks the meditative skill to do so and  would rather just stupidly do massive amounts of psychedelics and call it "meditation" .

Edited by XeRnOg

XeRnOg who was your guru or teacher? Who did study under? 

12 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

12 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

3 hours ago, Member said:

But we are genuinely curious (at least, me and Nak) of what kind of Siddhis do you possess. Although I don't understand why there's so much anger in your dialogue. Are you able to cure the sick or reduce the suffering of fellow humans like Jesus did? Btw, I doubt that meditation alone or breathing techniques develop any supernatural powers.

But we are genuinely curious (at least, me and Nak) of what kind of Siddhis do you possess. Although I don't understand why there's so much anger in your dialogue. Are you able to cure the sick or reduce the suffering of fellow humans like Jesus did? Btw, I doubt that meditation alone or breathing techniques develop any supernatural powers.

3 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Let's set it up on youtube live video your Siddhis vs Leo's Siddhis 

4 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@XeRnOg Lol, you’re drowning in a sea of delusion. You have no idea what scientific process is.

Tell me this. What has value and what is worthless? Experiential knowledge or knowledge derived from a book?

@XeRnOg

10 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

Tell me this. What has value and what is worthless? Experiential knowledge or knowledge derived from a book?

If a science textbook tells me how respiration must be maintained for survival, I’m going to listen to it. 

/close thread

this guy has no Siddhis 

He was bluffing. Leo has levitation + Siddhi III.32–36

@Nak Khid facts 

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

/close thread

this guy has no Siddhis 

He was bluffing. Leo has levitation + Siddhi III.32–36

I quite enjoy this parade and circus.  I have met your type of crowd before. People believing themselves to be advanced but rather simple. People believing themselves to be omnipotent but having only a few words from a few books. People believing their desires to be burned but underneath it all having a undying, raging, and uncontrolled desire to always be right in order to feel superior. Why would I want to be superior or inferior or right or wrong? I am only after spiritual truth. Everything else such as titles, reputation, and respect are trash to me. Oh yes! The people of this forum are FAR superior to me in every way! I am an inferior simpleton! You guys possess more knowledge in your pinky  than I would ever be able to pull from the akashic records. You guys have liberated far more souls than that of Buddha combined! You are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong.

46 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

46 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

4 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Let's set it up on youtube live video your Siddhis vs Leo's Siddhis 

@XeRnOg Lol, you’re drowning in a sea of delusion. You have no idea what scientific process is.

@XeRnOg I don't know if you noticed but after your first post here you starting bashing Leo and the forum meaninglessly,  talking to yourself and being antagonistic without a single prompt from anyone else. You're not here out of any good will. So actually talk more seriously or provide actual criticism rather than this bullshit rambling.

Mods just lock this thread. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

27 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@XeRnOg I don't know if you noticed but after your first post here you starting bashing Leo and the forum meaninglessly,  talking to yourself and being antagonistic without a single prompt from anyone else. You're not here out of any good will. So actually talk more seriously or provide actual criticism rather than this bullshit rambling. 

There is no knowledge here.  The only thing that can be found here are fancy words arranged in a complex order that end up in ramblings of those who barely meditate. Parroting words they read from a book but never taking the time to confirm or invalidate in an objective session of meditation. 

I’m not bullshiting here.

I did that unintentionally at my first approach to spiritual practice.

I just meditated and it’s happened like everything-so-called-that-technique for 30 days as my commitment.

Awakening. 

I didn’t feel anything of my breath. And I didn’t know that so-called Samadhi as you said. Everything is just focused on the brain. I had forgotten everything in the sessions and I did think I did wrong as I hadn’t had any concrete techniques.

But I am pretty sure that happened as what you described to Raja breathing.

A thing makes my day better to trust that nature inside, thank you.

Edited by danniviemaria

1 hour ago, XeRnOg said:

There is no knowledge here.  The only thing that can be found here are fancy words arranged in a complex order that end up in ramblings of those who barely meditate. Parroting words they read from a book but never taking the time to confirm or invalidate in an objective session of meditation. 

You probably know how hard life is. It’s fucking Hell when one is birthed into Physical Reality without a clue to why they are here, or what it should be doing while it’s living this life. There are a million lies and traps to be conquer in an infinite array of perspectives. It’s so much more than finding the right meditation technique or eating the right diet.

So many Souls in this complex universe are thinking or feeling sick, empty, or confused. We have all been brainwashed from childhood to believe something that our heart doesn’t agree with. Learning how to free oneself from darkness and carrying that light into reality is a huge challenge right now. Meditation might not be best for someone in survival mode. There is a lot of healing to be done on all fronts. And many new perspectives to be enlightened.

And that’s why this forum exists. To provide a Crossroad where we come together and share experiences. So that maybe someone will find peace and love in their heart right now. It’s all about Love. Provide and express it as much as possible. That way we maximize the potential energy one can receive if they are craving to heal the body, mind, or soul.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

2 hours ago, danniviemaria said:

I just meditated and it’s happened like everything-so-called-that-technique for 30 days as my commitment.

Awakening. 

I didn’t feel anything of my breath. And I didn’t know that so-called Samadhi as you said. Everything is just focused on the brain. I had forgotten everything in the sessions and I did think I did wrong as I hadn’t had any concrete techniques.

Do not worry. You will not die when the heart stops. When you become SO focused on your meditation that you forget everything else, you will naturally begin to tilt the head back eventually ending in the Samadhi posture, which pinches the vagus nerve eventually stopping the heart. By this time, your metabolic systems have slowed down increasing the amount of oxygen available for the brain so so not worry, your brain cells are safe. I also have reason to believe peptides get released during this process which ramps up neurogenesis.  I can't imagine not since one-pointed concentration requires a lot of mental resources.

At least I have someone who is relying on experiential knowledge rather than knowledge read from books.

If you ever get in that state again, in order to prevent going into Samadhi, do not allow the head to tilt back. Instead keep it down and the heart will continue beating while the breath is completely stopped.

The Taoist Immortals became immortal when they changed their natural breathing rhythm to total cessation of the breathe. So if you ever get to that point, congratulations! You have slowed down your metabolism SOOOO much and significantly reduced oxidative stress on the biological systems that you have probably extended your life to 250 years. The Raja Breath has become the Immortal's Breath.

Edited by XeRnOg

3 hours ago, danniviemaria said:

Awakening. 

Feel free to PM anytime if you are having trouble entering into one-pointed concentration.

However, if you stay in Samadhi, you maybe eventually get Samadhi with a vision.  It can be compared to a controlled DMT trip. It's like a car you are actually driving.  The visions are EXTREMELY beautiful but remember when you start hearing beeping, it means you have held the outbreath for too long and must expel toxins with an inhalation and then outbreath held.

Edited by XeRnOg