XeRnOg

Raja Breathing: How to Hold Breath for Hours

69 posts in this topic

Upon doing more research, what I discovered is not new at all. In yoga, the complete cessation of the breath is called kevala kumbhaka. Unfortunately, the very same scriptures and texts you used to argue against me supports my claims.

6 hours ago, XeRnOg said:

Upon doing more research, what I discovered is not new at all. In yoga, the complete cessation of the breath is called kevala kumbhaka. Unfortunately, the very same scriptures and texts you used to argue against me supports my claims.

Can you document your method? If you want others to properly validate your method, put some effort into properly explaining it.

Make a video explaining it, or write a document. Telling everyone to not focus on their breath is not sufficient.  

The only thing you've managed to prove is that some of us are bored enough to read all the nonsense you write

Think of the logical fallacy and idiocy of asking a man to demonstrate the knowledge he gave away so freely? If money or profit is out of his desires, then why should I desire fame by breaking records?  Seriously, you guys mistake your pompousness for enlightenment. Grow up. At least try a FREE guide before you limit yourself by claiming what can be done is impossible and accusing me of being a liar.

Seriously, why would I go out of my way, put myself in unwanted limelight, to convince idiots to try out knowledge given away freely?   

It is understandable if I were to charge ridiculous fees to demonstrate publicly that it can be done. But stay in your darkness if you so wish.

I'm not here claiming enlightenment unlike others. I have a desire to discover knowledge that is lost or never before discovered. To discover the hidden depths and abilities of the human body and consciousness.

Edited by XeRnOg

By the way, it has already been demonstrated publicly many times by yogis of the past. Those who could stop the heart for days weren't of much importance to the public and scientific community and thus were recorded in the fading passages of a newspaper.  So what is so different now?  Wouldn't your attention span of this significance resemble that of that very same newspaper clipping and fade away from the importance of your mind?

But let me run a psychological analysis and run simulations on the majority response.  You would be satisfied but not curious enough to try it.  It would be entered into a mental to-do list of things you will never do.  Then you will forget it.

Edited by XeRnOg

The shouts of impossible does not limit me so long as it is not me shouting those words. They limit you.

On 8/14/2020 at 0:52 PM, JosephKnecht said:

Can you document your method? If you want others to properly validate your method, put some effort into properly explaining it.

Make a video explaining it, or write a document. Telling everyone to not focus on their breath is not sufficient.  

Sir, I have actually documented my method but for beginners who wish to make it easier and since this is a pychedelic forum I suggest this method:

Either take 600ug of LSD and make a music meditation playlist of your favorite songs.  Once you've reached the peak, begin meditating and focus solely on the music your listening too. A dark room also eliminated other sensory input.  Limiting all external sensory input makes concentration much more easier.

For the more progressed, take a small amount of DMT (0.015g) and meditate using some chanting or music track of your choice. Eliminate all sensory input and concentrate solely on what you listening to.

To take it a bit further and increase the computational resources requirements and overclock the processing unit of the brain, while meditating on the music, visualize yourself dancing to it.  You can even reach a point in which you can build actual visual constructs (or processes) in the mind that hold without further concentration.  How these visual constructs hold is that the increased use of computation resources causes the pineal gland to release a steady stream of DMT to the visual centers of the brain which maintains your visual constructs.

Edited by XeRnOg

There is also another method that should be attempted only by those who have accomplished the raja breath.

DMT has completely different effects when you do not release the inhale. Take about 0.035g of DMT and use the music meditation technique.  Do not release the inhale and you will see that the DMT makes it that much easier not to exhale.  There is a threshold that once you pass will automatically put you in the raja breath.

This method is a serious method that should ONLY be attempted by those who have accomplished the raja breath for at least 30 minutes.

Edited by XeRnOg