ivankiss

Holy shit! I just moved an object without touching it!

64 posts in this topic

I am in absolute disbelief about what happened. I just finished a twelve-hour shift. Don't feel fatigued or exhausted - just reaaally amped up. My energy level is over 9000, at least. ? 

I work as a waiter atm, and I do a lot of running around during my shifts. It's a very busy cafeteria. Today was an exceptionally busy day. Which required very fast-paced action and little to no break. 

I was sooo immersed in the moment. Barely any thought entered my mind. There simply was no time for it. I'd describe the experience as literally moving at the speed of Light ? Nothing could compete lol.

So long story short; the day was filled with high vibe and synchronicity. But what happened towards the end of my shift I could not foresee in a million years.

As I put the coffee onto the table, in front of a customer; the cup literally started moving away from me - slowly sliding in the opposite direction. Both the customer and I stopped in a moment of confusion and shock. We could not fathom what was going on. The table was perfectly balanced. And I served other customers at it a hundred times before. Nothing like this ever happened.

I just stared at the coffee cup and after a few moments it stopped moving. 

I laughed and said;

'Looks like we've got ghosts in here.'

The customer smiled and answered in a very soothing voice;

'Energy...'

*Icing on the cake.*

Mind fucking blown. ?

Edited by ivankiss

Did you tie your camel before the shift started? ;)

It must be that djent vibes from you. Flobbing around you know. The E1's and A0's. Good, when in tension at work or facing boredom, i just choose to unclutch from anything or let it linger together with me without judgement. This generates intensity and the feeling of feeling energetic and ultimately, you spend time in turiya, if you are intense enough the more liquidity of our consciousness will start piercing trough your sleep also, and there will be much less dark night of the soul effect when you wake up.

@ivankiss its that hardcore XxX_tryhard_sweep_picking_while_my_friends_are_partying_XxX vibe you know. Basically itmoved because of the reverberation of the practice you did. :D

@ivankiss how far did it move on the table once you had put it down? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

That's really exciting! I haven't experienced that yet.

@Space 10 to 15 centimetres. Maybe 20. And it moved in super slow mo.

Edited by ivankiss

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Artsu Me neither! Crazy! 

In my last "episode" i experienced time slowing down and speeding up, space distorting around my body, and lots of noises being made around me that could have been small animals or spirits. I was probably trying to move stuff with my mind, but i couldn't pull it off.

I'll have another go next time. These episodes are times of intense spiritual energy. I have a consciousness growth spurt, and things keep getting weirder and weirder. So maybe next time will be when it happens!

@Artsu That sounds epic! Do report, please. Would love to read ?

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Artsu That sounds epic! Do report, please. Would love to read ?

The mental health system would be waiting to inject me with antipsychotics, while actualized.org is waiting for my report. :P

Yes next time it happens I'll probably make a thread about what I'm experiencing.

@ivankiss  I was there and I have footage of the whole thing! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Like this?

Damn so probably no magic after all :/

Hot air and liquid? Screw you, physics! 

Still, the experience was magical AF ?

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I am in absolute disbelief about what happened. I just finished a twelve-hour shift. Don't feel fatigued or exhausted - just reaaally amped up. My energy level is over 9000, at least. ? 

I work as a waiter atm, and I do a lot of running around during my shifts. It's a very busy cafeteria. Today was an exceptionally busy day. Which required very fast-paced action and little to no break. 

I was sooo immersed in the moment. Barely any thought entered my mind. There simply was no time for it. I'd describe the experience as literally moving at the speed of Light ? Nothing could compete lol.

So long story short; the day was filled with high vibe and synchronicity. But what happened towards the end of my shift I could not foresee in a million years.

As I put the coffee onto the table, in front of a customer; the cup literally started moving away from me - slowly sliding in the opposite direction. Both the customer and I stopped in a moment of confusion and shock. We could not fathom what was going on. The table was perfectly balanced. And I served other customers at it a hundred times before. Nothing like this ever happened.

I just stared at the coffee cup and after a few moments it stopped moving. 

I laughed and said;

'Looks like we've got ghosts in here.'

The customer smiled and answered in a very soothing voice;

'Energy...'

*Icing on the cake.*

Mind fucking blown. ?

Marvelous :x

Thanx for want sharing this!

The best forum, there you can be your self and speak out about almost everything, and not risk a vacation with a pill, bed, and white dress with nice leather lock.