DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Amit said:

Hello my lady, I was delving into some unseen territories... ?

❤️

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Need to cry never cried in this entire lifetime as I do now from time to time. 

✊?✊?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love ya my lady

You too! Even though I feel like when you say these words too often either to your friends, or family members, or a spouse, they depreciate in value and lose their meaning.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I mean you really know us. ❤️American, Serbia, Ukrainian, Italian we all want pretty much same. 

Your estimations are quite correct. I agree with all of 'em. No nosense regarding this stuff. 

I still have a lot to learn, read some, my mother is the best at seeing through ppl, I learned from her, she is very perceptive. She has a gift for this. Never even once gave me a wrong advice, always right in her predictions. I was raised in this setting, gestalt therapy every freaking Friday. xD

We really do not need to prove each other anything in the verbal battle. We are here to heal and support. 

I do not have any bad thought about people in this thread. I love you all! I mean it. 

I promise you I do understand you....

Hugs.

Edited by Galyna

Hi guys! Could you, please, tune the drama down a notch. I'm your friend, but still have to do my job here as a moderator. This thread has turned into a version of a TV soap opera O.o:D Let's stay on topics that are relevant to self-actualization through journaling.

Thank you! 

@Natasha Sure:), I have been asking @zeroISinfinity about his awakening experience for a long time, so he may share this with us. I would rather talk about books and enlightenment. 

We can talk about Ralston.....I am reading him now....

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What chances are for awakening with just meditation. 

In the sense of course words are story and point out of the story...I awoke from just meditation. That’s what lead to ‘getting it’ about psych’s, and trying them. 

Good evening guys, here's something for you?

Screenshot_2020-08-14-18-21-41-131_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-14-18-21-46-757_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Edited by Amit

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Why ask me when you can have it by yourself. 

Well... people think we are a bit dramatic discussing things here so why just not talking in a productive way, right?

It has nothing to do with my sessions with @Nahm. I was asking you this for a long time, to share your experience, not for the sake of teaching here, but for the sake of the conversation....No more, no less.

@Natasha said our conversations looked liked a TV soap operaxD so....why not discussing something interesting. That is it!

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well I never say "I love you" irl.

You guys say it quite often here xD. Go "upstairs" in the topic for meditation and consciousness and look how other guys including you talk to each other:

"Love you"...."love you too", "love you again", "love you even more"xDxDxDxD, this is so funny, because poor word "love you" does not mean anything anymore. I get that you wanna use it to emphasize this Infinite love, but still....I found it funny, every single message ends with "love you"xD

@Nahm Thanks for breaking it to us here:). ...I wanted @zeroISinfinity to know that you were Aquarius for a long time....but could not say your sign here since it was not my personal information. 

@zeroISinfinity now.... do you understand why you are so crazy about @Nahm?xD Astrology, my friend is a valid science. 

@Amit I cant wait to see how you'll react on my last sentence.....xD

oh guys, I love you so much, LOL

18 minutes ago, Amit said:

Good evening guys, here's something for you?

Screenshot_2020-08-14-18-21-41-131_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-14-18-21-46-757_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Very nice, thanks for a piece of wisdom :) 

Where is it coming from and what are you reading now?

@Amit Like seriously, post something interesting here about Krishna and Shiva, I want to learn more.... better to talk about ancient religions and traditions. Teach us, please, Amit:)! I have never studied Hinduism in depth....Plus everyone will be happy and no drama and soap opera. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

@ZeroInfinity tag @Nahm so can read about his zodiac sign. I am sure you willl appreciate, lmao ? he “loves “ astrology so much. ???

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity Ofc it does describe him, I knew he was Aquarius before he told me or at least an Air sign.

Also, I could spot some ppl signs on this forum without even knowing them personally. ;)

There are a lot of Air signs on this forum.

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Nice. All the flattering stuff is spot on. None of the unflattering stuff is accurate. 

Lol jk

I told you, but you never believed me, never! xD

Like really, lets look at your moon, I bet your moon is in Virgo or Capricorn....if you give me your DOB and place of birth in PM, I will do the natal chart for you too. Just to prove you that it can be very accurate. But I need to know the exact details. Time, dob and place of birth.

@Galyna Thanks but no thanks lol. ?

@zeroISinfinity

While we’re speculating, you’re very on there...it’s because my parents, wife, only sibling, and two of my three kids...are all Pisces. Tends to pull the air outta ya. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Astrology, my friend is a valid science. 

@Amit I cant wait to see how you'll react on my last sentence.....xD

That's true I found astrology to be completely baseless in its goal of Categorizing, but it serves a hidden purpose of putting a literature of wide array of perceptions, good for our overly emotional chimp nature to feel good with... 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Very nice, thanks for a piece of wisdom :) 

Where is it coming from and what are you reading now?

It's The tirukkural, created by Ancient saint thiruvalluvar dating back to 500 BCE... It's originally written in tamil, 1330 short couplets... 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

?. 

So you knew I am a Sagi? What? I tought @Nahm is what I consider good gemini because I do connect very well with geminis. Thing what off is he is not submissive and geminis are. Has that a bit sometimes agressive nature that geminis do not really have.

I bet he is an extrovert too. 

Nope, I never knew you were Sagi, because we were not talking "upstairs" but I had some ppl on this forum that I guessed their sign. I would not mention them in my thread for the privacy purposes only.

So all my friends from this forum were, here is the list:

one Aquarius, one Gemini, two Libras, ( you do not know these ppl because they are not on forum any more)  

How come that there is such a big percentage of the air signs? Coincidence @Amit ? I do not think so.....;)

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Galyna Thanks but no thanks lol. ?

@zeroISinfinity

While we’re speculating, you’re very on there...it’s because my parents, wife, only sibling, and two of my three kids...are all Pisces. Tends to pull the air outta ya. 

Okay, I will send you the website, please do it yourself and tell me where is your moon, ok? https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

I want you to read it for the sake of argument and find that there are a lot of things there which is true.....

5 minutes ago, Amit said:

It's The tirukkural, created by Ancient saint thiruvalluvar dating back to 500 BCE... It's originally written in tamil, 1330 short couplets... 

Interesting, reading about it on Wiki now, honestly I have never heard of it before.....:)

This one, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirukkuṛaḷ right?