DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Then I am a cheat. 

I did not cheat on you, I promise. I just ran with another guy xD. Aries women do not cheat, it is not in their nature. They can not hide their feelings. They just leave. we can not lie or pretend. Remember? 

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If I win this fight just. I don't care will I end up with goldfish but I really want to heal this issue. 

I am still your psychologist and always will be. But I need a strong shoulder to recharge me and to lean on, otherwise I can not be strong all the time. I need to rest sometimes. 

Actually, I always liked the guys who can tell me :"woman, know your place!" Oh that excites me so much, more than anything in the world.

But if to be brutally honest, like really honest. My ideal is this: a man who can solve all the issues, who is wise, smart, philosopher by nature, who will never disrespect me, but lead me in the gentle way, who can show me the way, who can be my advisor, who is vulnerable but strong with me at the same time, who can show his tears in the heart of the moment, who is my best friend, teacher and leader. Who is very loyal. Who is so deep that the whole life is not enough to pursue that depth. He is also a little bit a puzzle for me. 

32 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If I win this fight just. I don't care will I end up with goldfish but I really want to heal this issue. 

sure, what issue? Let's heal it....

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@zeroISinfinity I did not know you had other women on forum, so you cheated on me even here. I see my friend. Who is this new lady above? I need an explanation? xD 

Oh I see, you just want me to be jealous. xD

@Keyhole Hello my dear, share with us your sun sign, maybe you are a Pisces? Alex is crazy about them....so welcome to the family. 

Edited by Galyna

43 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Galyna @Galyna @DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity

This is for just Galyna and Zero, so Drew never mind, my phone is acting weird O.oxD But I think it's needed to be defined what a 'strong woman' means to each of you before you guys pull the plug on each other xD Also, let's talk about triggers, subconscious, and compassion :ph34r:

Sorry @Amit those two need to make sure there is no misunderstanding first :P

There is not really a misunderstanding....

Sasha perceives me as a strong headed woman, I just got tired to be strong all the time. So I am taking a break xD....I want to fall on the comfy couch or be in that psychologist's chair as well. 

I want some wisdom....

@Keyhole oh nice:x, you are his ( @zeroISinfinity ) perfect match, plus you are dragon and he is a tiger according to the Chinese. 

Nice job, Alex, I did not even doubt in your abilities, plus Pisces, wow quite impressive my friend, quite impressive! 

So how long have you guys  been "communicating" behind the scenes? 

Edited by Galyna

6 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Galyna Hello, I am a Pisces sun Scorpio moon. Not too sure on the others because I don't have a timestamp on my birth certificate.

Omg! Another Pisces! And a Scorpio moon, crazy! I’m a Taurus moon, glad to finally hear your sign ;) 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Problem is, she asked me am I with someone. I responded no. 

Another problem is that sometimes you try to justify everything with an excuse that since this "I" is an illusion, then who cares right?

Your girl friend is an illusion, everybody is walking illusion....need more integration I guess, imo!

If you reply "No, I am single" there was a hidden motive, maybe just for another occasional sex, I do not know. Otherwise, why lying about it? What was the motive, pls explain?

6 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I have a long way to go before I could ever be in a relationship with someone.

you've already put the limitations, why? I understand that you was hurt in the past, but never close, stay always open, no matter what. 

I have learned this principle from the Singer's book. I do recommend to read, it took me two days to complete the book, very easy for comprehending. 

The person that hurt you in the past had some reason for this and I am sure he did it due to his personal unresolved issues. Do not take it personally. Like truly, think objectively about it. This about his motives, childhood, life situation.

You might meet a man of your life tomorrow, when doing the groceries in the store. If one guy betrayed you it does not mean that all the guys are like this. I promise. 

@Keyhole you will enjoy these perhaps 

ive been diving into astrology only recently as it best reflects the types of energy tendencies I am interpreting, doelow has great content on the higher level understanding of the various individual modalities values and needs 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will not call her no worries. Will not call her. Will not hurt my gf. Will sort myself out. I really want that. Will bite the bullet this time. 

Bro, calm down, I know this state, have been into it... It's patterns of suffering we keep repeating, try to escape it by power of now and root yourself into life force... breathe... Just know what's real.. Don't take thoughts for it... Don't rush, observe, I wish you good healthy relationships

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Motive is I am a God damn pig.

Another excuse...I do it myself. I tell sometime ppl this: well, I am this..and that...so take me as I am...

but you understand that if you consciously understand your flows, you can not excuse them by just saying: well, I am a pig. if you realize it, do something about it.

Edited by Galyna

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

For God sake just wanted to say hello nothing else but this stuff cost me. 

yeah, like the other day you told me that you were forced to cheat not to create drama. xD 

Guess what? You could tell that woman from your neighborhood that you had a dish on the stove and you should run home as quick as you can to turn the stove off. You could tell her that your dog is sick....you went coz you wanted to...not bc you were scared or something else.

Edited by Galyna

21 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I don't really like to be bothered too much by them, it's just my personal preference.

This is a lie, and you might believe in it to protect yourself from suffering. All women like men's attention. Perhaps if you do not have a lot of it in your life, to protect you from suffering would be to say you do not need it. Ego loves it!

Also there's more to life than having a relationship.

Agree, but if not having a relations creates suffering on the deeper level, then it is another lie ego uses to justify the situation you are in right now in your life. 

I prefer that above all else, a relationship could never come close to having peace.

Then life would put you constantly in the situations where you would have to change your attitude, by avoiding relations you ain't going to resolve your issue. 

Jump into relations and grow, by maintaining limbo will only hinder your growth. 

To be honest I don't really like men very much, in a friendship setting their great but as far as relationships go I just don't like the way they view women, for most men their values and my values just don't match.

Strongly recommend to change this attitude, it will lead you into suffering. Men are awesome, us, women, could not be women without men! How could you pursue your feminine side without contrasting it with masculine one. I would not feel like a woman now if all men disappeared from Earth. Only men can make me feminine. 

Guys have issues not because they are bad, but due to their background, mothers. fathers, families and upbringing. 

If you truly love a man, this can heal everything. I promise. 

By truly loving I meant to perceive him pass through your insecurities. 

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

She got me by the balls what could I do

So you are telling me that a random girl can manipulate you like a puppet? BS....might as well tell me now: well, I am a weak guy, I allow women to take charge, like really? 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Paying price for mistakes I've done in past. 

if you did not cheat while being with Pisces  than why worrying?...not sure if I believe in it, I am sure you are telling me something that you perceive as a true statement, but you lie to yourself. if you truly did not do anything wrong, nobody can accuse with anything, period!

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like sheep that goes to slaughter. Shitty situation trust me. 

You are funny xD, do you want me to go back couple of pages ago and show you that phrase " I did that and happy af!" Was your words, do I need to show this again to you? If it was sitty, you would not return back happy af. Poor guy was raped by the woman, LMAO

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It's not about sex it's about rejecting someone who likes/loves me. Fear of intimacy. Pushing it away. 

You now understand why. 

I do.

do you remember I mentioned it a couple of pages ago? 

Learn to see pass through your motives....you do not have to prove me anything, I am your friend, I am on your side. But it is my responsibility to show you how I see the situation objectively, no more, no less.

@Keyhole cool yeah take your time! the second one was really good, both Preety and I watched it a little while ago. It's sort of funny, and hard in some aspects but really hit home, helped with self love/gratitude, personally 

People get born with disabilities and terrible parents because they have past life trauma to work through, it's all explained in dolores cannon's talks on quantum healing hypnosis therapy. I encourage you to check it out too if you haven't, she's worked with 100s-1000s of people and accumulated her findings  

Edited by DrewNows

@Keyhole i am a pisces :) 

7 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Why does consciousness give people another lifetime of suffering if they've already gone through that experience once?

There's an infinite amount of expressions, we must grow through our suffering, it's a reverberation effect, in and out of source to learn all we can about ourselves through the individual experience. It's generally conducive to head straight into suffering, sometimes we need to prepare ourselves first

the only reason we can get lost in what we think is because it is not what we are 

hope you enjoy them 

Edited by DrewNows

I don't think that all women do like men's attention I think that some do. I liked it when I was younger but as I got older and saw a pattern I realized that generally a man's attention means that something negative is going to happen to you later on down the road.

This is your perspective and your belief. Realize that you put negative statement on it. I do not perceive men like that. I could not disagree more. Healthy flirting only helps woman to gain confidence, to know that she is desirable and wanted. Woman nourishes in this attention. You do not like when men complimenting you or turn around when you walk on the street, like really? What is wrong about it, please tell me?

They say that relationships should connect you and yet staying out of them connects me more than anything else.

Then as of right now it is the best choice for you, maybe you need to work more on how to be in partnership.

Partnership is beautiful. Solitude is beautiful. But human being is a social animal and it  can not stay long in solitude. 

Men are also very visual, so what happens if I fall in love and then I eventually get old?  Or if it doesn't work out?  It would be less painful for me to never have a relationship then to be left behind.

Your partner also will get old, unless you choose a younger male. This is your thought pattern as of today. Tomorrow you might fall in love and think differently. What if you leave your guy if you grow older, nobody knows. If this is the issue, you can take care of your body, eat healthy. Look at some women at the 50th. My mom is 56, she looks gorgeous. Why thinking about it today, I hope in 20 years plastic surgery will resolve all our issues. I probably will do the face lift when I am 50! why not?

Honestly, if people have childhood trauma they are not worth getting into a relationship with.

yet they do, on top of that they reproduce, therefore, vicious cycle. Our parents are kids themselves, thus, we have so many issues.

My love couldn't heal anything, they would have to love themselves, there's nothing that I could do for them. This is true for both genders. 

Agree and disagree at the same time. You can grow in relations. When my spouse met me he had unresolved childhood issues, boy...I helped him a lot. 

I would say he grew up with me a hell a lot. I would say this, one partner can pull the other as a long as he is conscious enough.

The reality is that relationships as we know it are dying and there's not really much that people can do about it. It's a huge cultural problem that has to do with the generation just below yours. 

The dynamic of the relations as we used to know will be changing, agree. The institute of family falls slowly apart, especially on the West. Nothing we can do, just to adjust. 

Edited by Galyna

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes I feel like shit Ofcourse I do. Cheated on her for God's sake.Could or couldn't avoid it, still done it. 

This is closer to the truth....I like this answer, answer of a mature man who can assess the situation objectively. 

Again, nobody judges you here, I love all people in this thread. we are here to help each other. Alex you are neither good nor bad, you are yourself, Alex! Period! You are a Unique manifestation of the Whole Being! Own it and appreciate who you are and your experience!

I am not in a position to tell you anything, but I want to help you sometimes to untangle this, it might lead you to some insights, let's hope it will.

Pls do not think that I perceive you as an evil dude. For starters, I do not even know you personally. So treat all this forum advice with a grain of salt! 

Edited by Galyna

39 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I don't need a man to be feminine I'm naturally feminine all on my own.

This world needs duality. Without masculinity there is no such thing as femininity. We can deny it all day long, nothing is going to change.

These two need to contrast each other to appear and seem in the world as is!