DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

I’m a Wise Empath, what’s your soul description? 

7489CA0C-6D9E-48F5-8B55-BA0F26E0C4BD.png

@Galyna dear, I just keep hoping for the bottom, but your depth is groundless.... This is a special birthday for me that I found you

Today my mother made dishes for me, and we cut a milk cake, my birthdays in past not used to be celebrated, but this one I got lots and lots of love of different peeps from all walks of life... People I didn't talk to, called me... Feeling so blessed... Galyna has brought luck into my life... Thank you so much for being my bff ❤❤❤

@zeroISinfinity here is the thing my forum husband, you see me as a strong woman, a leader (not feminine! which was emphasized by you so many times.)

Let's open my cards: I am not strong at all, I hate to be strong.  I was not created for this. Life obstacles were arranged for me this way that I had to survive, ofc, I was born in Ukraine, and my mother always pushed me to my limits.

Deep in my heart, I was created to inspire my man. I hate hate hate when other men tell me anything about my power or something like this. 

You guys perceive me this way because you truly do not know what I am deep inside. And even when we joke about it on forum, like hahahha, it still not pleasant for me to hear. Aries women are so strong bla bla bla....This is all mask.

Aries women, I am sure all of them, are going crazy only from men that are even stronger, smarter and wiser than them!

Aries women need to admire their men! That is all we want. Not to be mothers, leaders, managers and care-givers all the time. All that we want deep down is to admire and have a shoulder. My ideal match is a man who is a knight. And I am only happy when I praise this man day and night. Like he should be showered in my love. 

Once again, I can be a leader, yes. But ultimately this is not what makes me happy.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@zeroISinfinity yes, you did, I remember that....but you keep telling me all that time Aries are so masculine. Like really? I am not feminine enough?

Oh boy, Alex....I do not know what Aries you dated in the past, but this is no true. This is not me at all. 

I am running away with another forum guy ( @Amit ) who sees my feminine side more than you! xD

Guys, I am not joking now, here is a bit of wisdom for you. Once I read this book "When Nietzsche Wept" by  Irvin D. Yalom. 

So in this book Nietzsche says to his friend, please think about this phrase:

“Perhaps,” said Nietzsche, “only by being a man does a man release the woman in woman.”
― Irvin D. Yalom, When Nietzsche Wept: A Novel of Obsession

If for some man I am so strong, that means that they are weak and this is not my problem. 

Btw, my husband also thinks I am a strong woman.....:(

@Amit Amit, my dear, you will be my knight! All strong women need even stronger men!

Edited by Galyna

@DrewNows I am a wise light worker xD

@Galyna this book seems interesting, but frankly trailer doesn't tell much to me, give us your learnings from it, anything you found interesting

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Amit, my dear, you will be my knight! All strong women need even stronger men!

Yaaayyy thanks, I'll try not losing this prestigious position my queen ❤

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Galyna esoteric geometry = gematria, understanding the deeper meaning behind spells and rituals, how we manipulate energy 

@Galyna @DrewNows

There are also those called Intuitive empaths or Super empaths who cannot be out-manipulated. I imagine they would fall into my life path number 2 category, since those two characteristics are dominant there

Just now, Amit said:

Yaaayyy thanks, I'll try not losing this prestigious position my queen ❤

You won't, Darling! I promise.....:x

9 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Galyna this book seems interesting, but frankly trailer doesn't tell much to me, give us your learnings from it, anything you found interesting

It is a psychological novelб where Nietzsche falls in love with woman and he discusses his feelings with psychotherapist.  A lot of wisdom. It is a great showcase of the man's emotional suffering and trials while in love. I recommend. Absolutely loved the book, movie is ok, as usual book is way better! 

@Galyna sure, will look into it

Thnxx your trust means so much to me ?

Edited by Amit

@Galyna @Galyna @DrewNows

@zeroISinfinity

This is for just Galyna and Zero, so Drew never mind, my phone is acting weird O.oxD But I think it's needed to be defined what a 'strong woman' means to each of you before you guys pull the plug on each other xD Also, let's talk about triggers, subconscious, and compassion :ph34r:

Sorry @Amit those two need to make sure there is no misunderstanding first :P

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Natasha what’s your soul description? 

According to the chart on previous page I'm a Euphoric Star Dust

Just now, Natasha said:

According to the chart on previous page I'm a Euphoric Star Dust

??? oh Natasha ?

32 minutes ago, Natasha said:

There are also those called Intuitive empaths or Super empaths who cannot be out-manipulated. I imagine they would fall into my life path number 2 category, since those two characteristics are dominant there

Oh yes you have a wonderful gift, your psychic ability I gleam...

just don’t self manipulate ;)