John Iverson

make me imagine what a girl desires about intimacy, sex, relationship and love

50 posts in this topic

make me imagine about what a girl desires about intimacy, sex, relationship and love..

I came to a family and culture where they don't express the best they could express to a girl, not based on truth..  so this post hopefully could give me an example to some people like me or a vision/picture that we could make sense and make us understand that eventually we could also create an authentic vision for ourselves. I just need something that i could imagine

Say it in a manner that i could envision 

this video made me feel the desire of giving a girl a deep intimacy... look at her response damn!! My heart melts! with this one!! I'm like awwwwwwww ???

The moment i saw this vid i told to myself i want to be the guy who will make a girl do that but more than she can possibly imagine.. each time she will reflect all she can say to herself is this guy really possible?? Damn!! He's so impossible ? .. i wanna consume all of him.. i wanna absorb all of him.. i wanna hug him as if hugging him he will go inside me. and make me feeeel highest feeling of deep intimacy, and love...

look at her face!! Her responseeee and her eyessss ✨ Damn!! Aww ??? 

her HUG THOUGH

This gives me the emotion.. 

i am high in emotion right now hehe 

yes i am a guy!! 

I rape the reply button before I send this

??????

Damn I realize I am in the right place. A place where I can improve myself and people here on the forum will support me like damn! I made myself an interesting person..

(To my future girl... hang on there.. i am going to work out myself and make you see what is really possible baby!! ?)--- you don't know really what is possible until you meet me ?

Edited by John Iverson

Serious question: have you ever had a girlfriend / romantic relationship?

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

2 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Serious question: have you ever had a girlfriend / romantic relationship?

Yes ? But think it this way.. i a, going to turn it all around.. My former self is reborn and now i want to understand from scratch...  tho all this time i am ignorant

8 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Yes ? But think it this way.. i a, going to turn it all around.. My former self is reborn and now i want to understand from scratch...  tho all this time i am ignorant

Hmhmm. I still think your expectations of what all of these entail: intimacy, sex, relationship and love are too high and woo woo fantasyland movie style. Your post also gives me a needy impression. I think you will have a hard time if you don't downgrade these. Also remember that this video in your post is a snapshot. They could have had a big fight 10mins after the making of that video.

Edited by Shiva99

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

44 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Hmhmm. I still think your expectations of what all of these entail: intimacy, sex, relationship and love are too high and woo woo fantasyland movie style. Your post also gives me a needy impression. I think you will have a hard time if you don't downgrade these. Also remember that this video in your post is a snapshot. They could have had a big fight 10mins after the making of that video.

Girls like to be in the fantasy world.. day dreaming and fantacizing about a love story inside a TV Series ?.. though the world we 're living in is more woo woo than you might think of ... What I'm thinking or expecting is Small, in comparison to something greater ... My goal here in this post is to become something greater .. If I'm in the illusion I'm going to make the most of it

if they fight after making that video well haha i want to become a guy that after making that video we will make out in the car lol

i wanna become a rockstar to her reality.. 

Edited by John Iverson

She desires to lose her ego completely and merge with you to oneness

Unconsciously as fuck ofc (due to ego xD)

How to proceed?

We can end the thread now if you just watch the two videos. There's nothing more to be said. Get to work brother

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

If a girl ain't blonde she ain't a girl. Thats how I see it.  Lol jk. 

But that's really how I kinda see it tho lol.. I feel incredibly attracted to blonde women that any other woman couldn't be considered a woman even if she is beautiful when compared to a beautiful blonde woman.   But that might be weird for you right?   Because we all different.   It's obvious why people don't get that lol? 

So to say what "girls" want in a guy is a wrong question.. Because every girl is different.. Some girls like handsome young guys (maybe teen girls).  Some girls like macho alpha men (maybe women in their 30s or 40s).  Some like nice guys.. Some like bad boys.. Etc. Just like guys are different in their sexual preferences and etc. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

@John Iverson she's cringing hard and smiling politely lol probably she is saying omg "when is this gonna end" so she is laying on his chest

Hahaha hah ruined it for you.

Hehe maybe the guy isn't as awesome as I am if I'm the one who does that to her ?✨ 

15 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

xD That's pretty much spot on. Also could be said like this, we don't know what we want because we can't name it, so it changes by the minute. Good luck! xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

xD That's pretty much spot on. Also could be said like this, we don't know what we want because we can't name it, so it changes by the minute. Good luck! xD

Don't worry about uncertainties, the answer for that is to lead ? Hmm noted for that one!! 

Girls are cuter when the circumstance become undecided.. ?‍♂️ Wewww!! 

Edited by John Iverson

On 7/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

How to proceed?

We can end the thread now if you just watch the two videos. There's nothing more to be said. Get to work brother

I would agree with Teal. Safety, both emotional and physical, is number 1 need for a woman in a relationship.

On 7/8/2020 at 0:31 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

While it's true that women have fears of sexual assault and so-on that men do not, it's absurd to say that women fear more than men.

Most men are full of fear. A woman doesn't even understand what fear is until she's experienced what it's like for a guy to cold approach a hot girl and try to attract her.

Most men are super insecure and fearful. Fear is fundamental to all living organisms. Women do not have some special monopoly on fear.

Fear is fundamental to the ego-mind. So it's not about male or female. The more ego the more fear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

Safety, both emotional and physical, is number 1 need for a woman in a relationship.

That is NOT what a woman is attracted to in a man though.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That is NOT what a woman is attracted to in a man though.

True. I'll paraphrase it then - A guy will GET a girl by attracting her, however he will KEEP her by making her feel safe.

35 minutes ago, Natasha said:

however he will KEEP her by making her feel safe.

Then how come so many girls stick around with abusive asshole boyfriends who mistreat them???

What girls say they want is very different from what they actually stick around for.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then how come so many girls stick around with abusive asshole boyfriends who mistreat them???

What girls say they want is very different from what they actually stick around for.

because abusive assholes  actually make them feel safe. They usually have power(money) and looks(physiqiue) =  safety  

if women don't have better options then they are "ok" with them. 

@Leo Gura I also thought that making her feel safe by leading her and supporting her emotionally was one of the main things in a relationship. 

If it't not, then what is?

And what is the main difference between attracting girls and keeping a loving relationship? 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's because of trauma, some girls want and need abusive men to relive the trauma. Other girls don't want them, recognize them from a mile away and they pick the good guys who treat them nice and those girls have better  self esteem and better childhood in general.

Edited by egoeimai

You have to be insanely attractive to be an abusive asshole. Then the girl will stick around for the attraction. Sexual attraction. The relationship might not last long but the sexual chemistry can be great, like it happened with me.. 

He didn't have any money. But his attraction was too much to give up. 

I was attracted like a magnet to him. 

So my mind began to defend his behavior even if it was bad for me. 

Eventually I left him because at some point the attraction fades and common sense prevails. 

But the short time of enjoyment in the relationship is very tempting. 

Temptation especially sexual is very hard to resist and overrides common sense and self esteem. 

But temptation can be a basis of a short term romance, not life long relationships. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.