beastcookie

No painbody/Archon no physical illness? (Tolle, Kreiter etc)

15 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have a lot of questions, bear with me :) According to John Kreiter we get ill and die from energy leakage from being under constant psychic attack from non-organic beings. These beings occur in many spiritual texts from Carlos Castaneda to Eckhart Tolle. Tolle calls them "painbodies". 

If one can absorb/re-absorb this negative energy and thus become immune to these entities, will all illness stop? My current hypothesis is that very sick people have toxic entities attached to them, consuming their life energy. 

Any thoughts? 

I believe these things can cause illness, but most cases of illness is caused by our food and environment. I know some people who are masters at working with energy and keeping their body free from any energetic distortions, and it does keep their bodies quite healthy, but I believe that if they also started to detox and eat healthy that they could become even healthier and younger.

There aren't really ghosts or beings outside of us, because what we think of as us is also not real, which is why experiences of other entities can happen. Eckhart Tolle's pain body is a pointer, it's like having a child draw his emotions and he draws them as monsters or creatures so he can envision and talk about them, dis-identifying himself from them for the first time. Your psyche does similar things for you, in dreams and waking events. It helps to have stories, symbols, labels and names for intangible things so you can examine them. 

Really though, what we're facing is always our own resistance, our own dis-identification and fear. Seeing this can be quite healing. Someone who is afraid of illness creates his own bogeymen out of fear. Fear of illness is one of the most powerful causes of illness. We assume that we are the body, separate and vulnerable to unseen causes, so it's a powerful fear. Thinking of cancer and viruses as an unseen cause, and thinking of entities as an unseen cause can perpetuate the same dis-ease. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw How do you know? What if someone is dealing with this and your advice to basically let go of fear and resistance doesn't work or takes too long?

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There aren't really ghosts or beings outside of us, because what we think of as us is also not real, which is why experiences of other entities can happen. Eckhart Tolle's pain body is a pointer, it's like having a child draw his emotions and he draws them as monsters or creatures so he can envision and talk about them, dis-identifying himself from them for the first time. Your psyche does similar things for you, in dreams and waking events. It helps to have stories, symbols, labels and names for intangible things so you can examine them. 

Really though, what we're facing is always our own resistance, our own dis-identification and fear. Seeing this can be quite healing. Someone who is afraid of illness creates his own bogeymen out of fear. Fear of illness is one of the most powerful causes of illness. We assume that we are the body, separate and vulnerable to unseen causes, so it's a powerful fear. Thinking of cancer and viruses as an unseen cause, and thinking of entities as an unseen cause can perpetuate the same dis-ease. 

Sure, our fearful thoughts can create mental diseases or boost physical diseases by having an effect on our immunity and functioning, but what about thoughts curing diseases? Do you think it's possible? If so, to what extent?

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Sure, our fearful thoughts can create mental diseases or boost physical diseases by having an effect on our immunity and functioning, but what about thoughts curing diseases? Do you think it's possible? If so, to what extent?

I think letting go of thoughts can make diseases disappear. I think that changing your thoughts and carefully choosing the thoughts you give power to can help you identify and let go of thoughts that feed suffering of all kinds. Diseases aren't really cured, they go away mysteriously when we aren't paying attention to them. The attention we give them, the thoughts we have about them and what they mean to us and the disease itself create each other.  

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

@mandyjw How do you know? What if someone is dealing with this and your advice to basically let go of fear and resistance doesn't work or takes too long?

This assumes the person must rid themselves of the disease before a certain amount of time. Time is a tension. That tension, that need to be healed in the future can hold the tension of the disease intact. "I want to live because I'm scared of dying" creates tension and disease. People should take whatever the path of least resistance is. If that's surgery, herbal medicines, diet, etc, they should follow it no matter what they have faith in. The faith is never in the thing but it one's own ability and desire to heal. But they key is always dropping resistance. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, beastcookie said:

Hi, 

I have a lot of questions, bear with me :) According to John Kreiter we get ill and die from energy leakage from being under constant psychic attack from non-organic beings. These beings occur in many spiritual texts from Carlos Castaneda to Eckhart Tolle. Tolle calls them "painbodies". 

If one can absorb/re-absorb this negative energy and thus become immune to these entities, will all illness stop? My current hypothesis is that very sick people have toxic entities attached to them, consuming their life energy. 

Any thoughts? 

this doesn't make much sense, absorb the negative energy? Check out this post by a breatharian friend

Most of what we eat is not for our body but rather the pathogens that inhabit the body. Once they make their home in our vessels, they merge their consciousness with ours, and instruct us as to when to eat, what to eat, and how much to eat in order to keep THEM alive. We learn to completely override the signals and wisdom of our own bodies. Our cravings are really their cravings. Yet, we submit. We are ignorant, or don’t care, because simultaneously that particular craving provides us with the “hit” that we need in order to avoid or numb out the very thing that makes us a host to the pathogens in the first place (unhealed/unresolved trauma and suppressed emotion). They have manipulated us so much that we have an entire health movement dedicated to feeding “the beneficial ones” that make us healthy and is our main line of defense against other harmful pathogens. Which is perfect and beautiful because it has saved many lives, and restored much health, but the truth is that our beneficial bacteria still need us to eat so that they can survive. We still need to sustain our food addiction in order to feed another organism, so that they can survive, even though yes, it is simultaneously benefitting us. We are still enslaved to food, in order to be healthy, when the truest health is available once we remove the food and reconnect to our Source. When we are filled with Light and Energy, we no longer need a defense against anything. Pathogens no longer can take hold of our being. They simply pass through as we are inhospitable territory for them. Being filled with light naturally starts to happen at a DEEP cellular level once you remove food (which by the way I am still working on so I am not saying I am perfect and “there” already, but I am removed enough from food that I am able to start to see the truth).

I like this because it gives an interesting perspective, now there are other energies to consume, resist and bury away that can be expelled, as well as patterning to adjust for alignment purposes, it's our unique journey and shows up however deems necessary

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I think letting go of thoughts can make diseases disappear. I think that changing your thoughts and carefully choosing the thoughts you give power to can help you identify and let go of thoughts that feed suffering of all kinds. Diseases aren't really cured, they go away mysteriously when we aren't paying attention to them. The attention we give them, the thoughts we have about them and what they mean to us and the disease itself create each other.  

unfortunately choice is limited to our vibration, what we resonate with....

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

This assumes the person must rid themselves of the disease before a certain amount of time. Time is a tension. That tension, that need to be healed in the future can hold the tension of the disease intact. "I want to live because I'm scared of dying" creates tension and disease. People should take whatever the path of least resistance is. If that's surgery, herbal medicines, diet, etc, they should follow it no matter what they have faith in. The faith is never in the thing but it one's own ability and desire to heal. But they key is always dropping resistance. 

it's tough to drop what isn't seen..at least sometimes it's possible to surrender and leave it up to whatever's presented, determined by the current path

Edited by DrewNows

12 hours ago, beastcookie said:

Hi, 

Any thoughts? 

Just like getting stung by a bee if a virus or harmful bacteria gets into your bloodstream or lungs you will probably get an infection.
These are toxins like  poison 

On 7/6/2020 at 7:09 PM, mandyjw said:

Like making the disease a part of our day to day life to an extent that we forget that we have the disease? Or does the thoughts make the disease disappear  from physical existence? 

7 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Ramana maharshi died of cancer.

Did he suffer because of it ? 

34 minutes ago, An young being said:

Did he suffer because of it ? 

Apparently he took it like a champ. People asked him why he wouldn't use his powers to cure himself, he said that it was time to left his body and that just accepted it.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:08 AM, beastcookie said:

Hi, 

Any thoughts? 

Psychical pain is inevitable, suffering or not suffering from it is a choice. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Apparently he took it like a champ. People asked him why he wouldn't use his powers to cure himself, he said that it was time to left his body and that just accepted it.

Nice, most people always think spirituality means having magical powers which defy the rules in this world. Spiritual gurus too know this and try to use the same illusions to make people clear about the actual illusion.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:41 PM, Seraphim said:

I believe these things can cause illness, but most cases of illness is caused by our food and environment. I know some people who are masters at working with energy and keeping their body free from any energetic distortions, and it does keep their bodies quite healthy, but I believe that if they also started to detox and eat healthy that they could become even healthier and younger.

Food is energy. When you're eating shitty junk food, you get almost no energy.