Red-White-Light

Losing my highest state of Consciousness

23 posts in this topic

I remember entering into a state of consciousness so high it was fucking ridiculous.

It was higher than states I’ve accessed on psychedelics.

It felt like I was a fish drowning in a pool of pure consciousness. It was so fucking consciousness.

The concept of being Gods children felt petty. It felt like we were all individual Gods, sharing heaven. 

Reality was a movie, my physicality no longer existed. Reality was just being the frame. There was no longer space or distance, time was still and unmoving, frozen in an infinite beauty. 

I was meditating for hours a day, and I can’t say for certain, but I would enter into some sleep paralysis, instead of sleeping (sleeping awake?)

I began to lose desires for eating, sleep, sex etc. When I began to do these things, I had a consciousness hangover.

I eventually stopped fasting, began sleeping and eating and the state was lost. 

I have a new state of consciousness where I am aware of infinite beauty, however it’s not as beautiful as the void I experienced, or the pool of love.

Edited by Red-White-Light

Of course. The highest states of consciousness cannot be maintain 24/7 otherwise you'd die.

To function in life requires a certain midway state of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

I am aware of infinite beauty, however it’s not as beautiful as 

Dude. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Amazing! Some people in that high state feel the desire to quit eating, there are some interesting pranic/breatharian people who live like that, they function well from what I've seen. I had my self-realization thanks to a person like that.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. The highest states of consciousness cannot be maintain 24/7 otherwise you'd die.

To function in life requires a certain midway state of consciousness.

Why? In silent mind or no mind (thoughts), There is nothing happening, which is me.  In order to reach higher state of consciousness you have to think, be something, and be in low consciousness level in first place. Nobody is even here or you are here as nothing. Additionally, these are all words there is no such a thing as “knowing “. Consciousness is just you. If there is no me inside of the body (whatever at the moment is me, thats why there is no such a thing as thinking, because all is you) how can i reach at higher level of consciousness? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I dont know what is death anymore, is there such a thing as death? You have to be alive in order die. So called body is so called alive. Because there is no such a thing as body.

@dflores321 I might have been hallucinating at this state of consciousness, but I was having sex with a woman I met that day in attempt to ground myself in physicality, I was making sure to eat, and sleep also.

It felt like all my energy was blasting out of my head and I was trying hard to bring my energy back to my root chakra. I might have been having OBE, but it’s hard to be sure it wasn’t just a hallucination or delusion.

9 hours ago, dflores321 said:

@Leo Gura Is this what is meant when people talk about the unhealthy extreme of the crown chakra? Staying in high consciousness and not being in the middle?

1 hour ago, Red-White-Light said:

but I was having sex with a woman I met that day in attempt to ground myself in physicality, I was making sure to eat, and sleep also.

Is doing "low consciousness" activities a good approach for grounding back to reality?  Are there any side-effects to re-grounding using these approaches? 

Can you get to a state when you can willingly modulate your state of consciousness? This would mean not talking psychedelics to achieve high states, nor having sex to achieve ground states? So only using pure will power? 

@JosephKnecht

46 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Is doing "low consciousness" activities a good approach for grounding back to reality?  Are there any side-effects to re-grounding using these approaches? 

For me “low consciousness” activity helped me to ground back into reality. The only side effect to losing a higher state of consciousness is having a spiritual hangover.

Can you get to a state when you can willingly modulate your state of consciousness? This would mean not talking psychedelics to achieve high states, nor having sex to achieve ground states? So only using pure will power? 

Not really, it takes a lot of hard work for God to change it’s paradigm. God knows why. I don’t doubt that someone could do it though.

2 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@mandyjw There’s an infinite beauty that’s distinct from love/void beauty.

Infinite is all inclusive, absence of distinction. It's not infinite if it doesn't live up in comparison or expectations. Infinite beauty is not what can be thought or known. 

It's like saying 4,000 is infinite but not as infinite as 6,000 and believing it to be a fact. It's funny. If you're seeking more or better be honest, that's what you want. Don't mix it up with infinity. Or beauty. Or any other pointer to what can't be measured, compared or valued.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I can’t perfectly explain the difference between the infinite state of beauty and void/love awareness. It’s too tricky and nuance. But they’re definitely  different facets.

3 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

God knows why. I don’t doubt that someone could do it though.

I know he knows, but he doesn't want to tell me.  :) 

17 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

I remember entering into a state of consciousness so high it was fucking ridiculous.

Did you enter this state through meditation only or through different methods? 

@Red-White-Light when you stop the thoughts or monkey mind, you will see there is no such a thing of state of consciousness. Because you are nothing. 

On 3/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, JosephKnecht said:

There is high consciousness sex and opposite. High consciousness sex make you go up vibration. High consciousness sex requiting lot lot of selfless mindset in my experience. And the feeling is just so good, and once a time I have reached some non dual state after sex. 

On 7/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, Red-White-Light said:

It was higher than states I’ve accessed on psychedelics.

It felt like I was a fish drowning in a pool of pure consciousness. It was so fucking consciousness.

The concept of being Gods children felt petty. It felt like we were all individual Gods, sharing heaven. 

Reality was a movie, my physicality no longer existed. Reality was just being the frame. There was no longer space or distance, time was still and unmoving, frozen in an infinite beauty. 

I was meditating for hours a day, and I can’t say for certain, but I would enter into some sleep paralysis, instead of sleeping (sleeping awake?)

I began to lose desires for eating, sleep, sex etc. When I began to do these things, I had a consciousness hangover.

I eventually stopped fasting, began sleeping and eating and the state was lost. 

I have a new state of consciousness where I am aware of infinite beauty, however it’s not as beautiful as the void I experienced, or the pool of love.

You sound like me at one point, and in retrospection its kinda funny.  Its like man I got a great life, house mansion, money, girls, sex, but its just as good as I had it before, and this "can" be a trap if you keep mulling on it, rather then letting the mind go and just "being" so to say.

I spent probably 10-15 years unconsciously not happy because my normal state just wasn't good enough in comparison to those high as fuck magnificent states your talking about here.  There was a slight attitude or seeking you might call it that just couldn't be happy with the overall improvement or just the normal every day rawness of every day life moment to moment, and instead was always comparing to how it was not as good as those other great heights I've had before.

Just something to be mindful of or inquire about and not get stuck in......

@Mu_ There’s a massive improvement that I’m not even being grateful of, you’re right.

@Red-White-Light thanks for sharing!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 hours ago, Manusia said:

There is high consciousness sex and opposite. High consciousness sex make you go up vibration. High consciousness sex requiting lot lot of selfless mindset in my experience. And the feeling is just so good, and once a time I have reached some non dual state after sex. 

Thanks for your answer. Can you elaborate on your definition of high consciousness sex? 

Do all the people involved have to in "high vibrations"? Selfless giving is the answer, but it fails when you are giving to an ego and not a soul.