Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

Did you ever meet an Awakened person?

21 posts in this topic

Who? 

I was out on a walk and I ran into two strangers.  I was about to walk home, but instead I was curious about them.  I walked up to them and said I was curious about their world views.  They told me about how much they meditate and they realize that the enter educational system is set up to make you run on auto pilot.  When you do the same thing at the same time every day, it makes you a functional member of society, but it does not help you understand reality.  People end up acting off of whatever they were taught and they are close minded because they were taught that other perspectives are wrong or bad in some way.

Aaron explained how we have more sensed than the traditional five.  It is somewhat paranormal, but we feel like we are being watched,  similar to an antelope being stalked by a lion.  Our current system does not value awareness and it prevents us from focusing on what things are rather than what we think about them.  For example, "orange is the best color" is an opinion but stated like a fact.

The two asked me what my intentions are.  I was unable to answer that until later when I said I wanted to understand reality.  They don't use only sources very often and prefer to focus on meditation on their own.  They still think that they are human beings, suggesting that they are not fully awake based on these teachings, but they are still very conscious.

They tried to explain acceptance to me.  I did not really understand what they meant because it was really deep.  They said that it is being content with every experience you have in your life.  I am not entirely clear what they meant.

I work with a couple. They have a hard time walking and they shit their pants regularly.

NO.

Wait, what about the man who was begging in the streets but always had a smiling face??? YES! 

Wait, how do I know if he is 'awakened' ? Just because he was happy? How can I say so sure if I myself haven't experienced what awakening is ? I would better say, I might have, just for the sake of answering the question.

41 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Who? 

Hmm.. There is no awakened persons.. Awakening is from the person not to the person. 

Pfff cliche right?  Okay you mean an Awakened body then. Well yeah all bodies are awake if they are not asleep!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, An young being said:

NO.

Wait, what about the man who was begging in the streets but always had a smiling face??? YES! 

Wait, how do I know if he is 'awakened' ? Just because he was happy?

yes

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

I met one of the road... had to kill him.

Did you loot him ? What did he drop ?

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

I met one of the road... had to kill him.

That's what happened to Jesus

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

yes

If that's the definition, then I had met hundreds of awakened people, at least for a short period of time.

1 minute ago, An young being said:

If that's the definition, then I had met hundreds of awakened people, at least for a short period of time.

you would have to determine if they were actually happy 99% of the time

- not just trying to hustle you in the moment 

5 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

you would have to determine if they were actually happy 99% of the time

- not just trying to hustle you in the moment 

Nope ! Not even a single being I am close with who is happy almost all the time ! Spiritual gurus like Sadhguru seem to be happy all the time, but who knows, they might only 'seem' to be and not 'all the time'.

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

Nope ! Not even a single being I am close with who is happy almost all the time ! Spiritual gurus like Sadhguru seem to be happy all the time, but who knows, they might only 'seem' to be and not 'all the time'.

None of that stuff on video counts, people making public appearances.   You need in person observation of the person over time 

4 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Or did buddha kill himself? :/

Screenshot_1.png

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Who? 

Yes. I think that was the person that initially "pushed me" onto the spiritual path.

The person is not in the "public eye".

You would never guess that he is Awakened. From the outside, he appears as a normal, average, family man in his 50's. 

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Who? 

They are even in this forum. Lol. But when you become awakened, you see there is no you to be awaken. All you do is for Nothing :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."