Leo Gura

Brilliant Bolton Interview

33 posts in this topic

A brilliant example of how stage Blue/Orange (Bolton) got duped by stage Red (Trump).

Bolton thought Trump was Orange, only to discover that Trump was actually Red.

This is where the power of Spiral Dynamics really shines. Once you know it, you'll never get duped like this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The Trump administration is trying so hard to shut him down. But it's not going to work. 

Stuff he said about Trump didn't surprise me at all. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Trump is orange on the outside. That is how he fools people. :) 

But how can someone lower on the spiral deceive someone who is higher on the spiral? 

Bolton must have some aspects of Red or Trump some aspects of Orange.

Television and mainstream media are pure evil.. don't take any of that shit seriously. They know how to manipulate the subconscious psyche and call it marketing/public relations. You watch it, and feel a certain way about things. But careful. This is free thinking and truth seeking 101. Watch the Century of the Self and Manufacturing of Consent. 

And for those who think I'm defending Trump. I'm not. I think he's a buffoon and evil. Same as I feel with just about every politician (left/right/center/up/down). It's all a circus, and we keep taking it seriously and trying to change the system from within the circus. Round and round we go. 

Toward the end of the video, Colbert becomes flabbergasted that Bolton actually had to work with Trump to discover what was completely obvious to so many people. He even asks Bolton how he could be so naive (to which Bolton takes offense). This is a good example of how Trump tricked many people in thinking he was stage Orange. His red/blue base resonated with Trump’s red/blue core. Yet Trump was able to trick many Orange-centered people that he was an Orange-level businessman. As well, part of SD theory is that when one recognizes a lower stage, they don’t unrealize it and go back. Now that Bolton has realized Trump’s red core, he cannot unsee it and go back to the mindset he had in 2016. As more Orange realize Trump’s red/blue core, the harder it will be for Trump to get re-elected. Especially since Trump is doubling down on red/blue. 

5 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Television and mainstream media are pure evil.

Dude, you're getting out of line. This is not in the spirit of our work here.

@Leo Gura I don't understand? Too black and white? You call out devilry all the time. Do you just not agree with what I said? What do you mean "spirit of our work"? I'll stop if you're suggesting I'm crossing a line with your forum rules, no problem. Just want to understand what you mean. 

1 hour ago, DivineSoda said:

@Leo Gura I don't understand? Too black and white? You call out devilry all the time. Do you just not agree with what I said? What do you mean "spirit of our work"? I'll stop if you're suggesting I'm crossing a line with your forum rules, no problem. Just want to understand what you mean. 

You are demonizing points of view without being openminded or curious enough about really exploring them and seeing the world from different perspectives.

Your understanding of the motivations and intention of the mainstream media is incorrect -- warped by the biases of your worldview. I suggest you muster the courage to drop your worldview and consider other POV in good faith, rather than judging them. Your judgment clouds your ability to be neutral and open enough to see a new perspective.

This is not an issue of who's wrong or right, good or bad, left or right. It is a meta-issue of your mind getting paradigm locked. Notice that you have some personal axe to grind against the mainstream media. This is driven by your survival agenda. Which means you are unable to seriously see their POV. Which hinders the development of your consciousness and ability to love. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Try not to make this stuff personal.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are demonizing points of view without being openminded or curious enough about really exploring them and seeing the world from different perspectives.

Your understanding of the motivations and intention of the mainstream media is incorrect -- warped by the biases of your worldview. I suggest you muster the courage to drop your worldview and consider other POV in good faith, rather than judging them. Your judgment clouds your ability to be neutral and open enough to see a new perspective.

This is not an issue of who's wrong or right, good or bad, left or right. It is a meta-issue of your mind getting paradigm locked. Notice that you have some personal axe to grind against the mainstream media. This is driven by your survival agenda. Which means you are unable to seriously see their POV. Which hinders the development of your consciousness and ability to love. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Try not to make this stuff personal.

My viewpoints are actually warped by some of the books you have on your own reading list lol. I don't take this personally anymore. I know in my heart that all of this is love and consciousness waking up to itself.. therefore it is all a part of that process.. even the bits I don't like. But I still speak my truth, because doing so is an act of love. I'm sure you can understand that even though you disagree.

Anyway I'm not here to argue. Mainstream media is just not for me, how's that? Let's agree to disagree.. and in the meantime I'll work on my delusions;) 

10 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

I know in my heart that all of this is love and consciousness waking up to itself.. therefore it is all a part of that process.. even the bits I don't like.

That's well and good, but that doesn't automatically give you the subtly and sophistication of understanding necessary to construct a quality government or be an effective citizen.

You can think all is love, but then get duped by some con-artist.

John Bolton,
foreign policy views 

Bolton was instrumental in derailing a 2001 biological weapons conference in Geneva convened to endorse a UN proposal to enforce the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention. He argued that the plan would have jeopardized U.S. national security by allowing spot inspections of suspected U.S. weapons sites

Bolton has advocated for pre-emptive strikes against North Korea and Iran. In March 2018, he suggested that South Korea take North Korea and terminate the North Korean regime as the only "diplomatic option", and said that the war between the two countries is their problem and not the US problem.

Bolton is regarded to be an "architect" of the Iraq War. In 1998, he was a signatory to a letter sent to President Bill Clinton urging him to remove Saddam Hussein from power using U.S. diplomatic, political and military power.He supported the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq that toppled the regime of Saddam Hussein and continued to stand by his support of the invasion by 2018. In 2007, Bolton said the only mistake the United States made with regard to Iraq was to not leave earlier after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein 

He also said, "Our goal should be regime change in Iran."
Unlike several of President Trump's early national security officials like National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Bolton campaigned to press President Trump for a complete withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran (the JCPOA) and rejected the idea it could be fixed. Unable at the time to directly present his position to President Trump, Bolton published his proposal on how to withdraw from the Iran deal in an August 28, 2017 National Review Online article. After he was named to succeed McMaster as Nation Security Adviser in April 2018, Bolton pressed the President to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a decision President Trump announced a month later. Bolton has been one of the biggest anti-Iran hawks in the Trump administration

Bolton is known for his strong support for Israel. Bolton opposes the two-state solution of creating an independent Palestinian state alongside the existing state of Israel

In a speech as National Security Advisor on November 1, 2018, Bolton praised Brazil's president-elect Jair Bolsonaro and Colombia's president Iván Duque Márquez, both right-wing conservatives, calling them "like-minded" partners. In the speech, he also framed Bolsonaro's election victory as a "positive sign" for Latin America

From 2013 until March 2018, Bolton was chairman of the far-right anti-Muslim Gatestone Institute, which is prominent for disseminating false anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim information. In 2018, the White House reported that Bolton's total income for 2017 had been $2.2 million which included $569,000 from Fox News and $747,000 in speaking fees from, among others, the Victor Pinchuk Foundation (a Ukrainian NGO), Deutsche Bank, and HSBC

Edited by Nak Khid

Bolton may appear to be the good guy here as he tattles on Trump, yet keep in mind that Bolton has been a bloodthirsty warmonger most of his life. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Bolton may appear to be the good guy here as he tattles on Trump, yet keep in mind that Bolton has been a bloodthirsty warmonger most of his life. 

idk, I don't know anything about bolton, but just by his irrational hatred towards the democrats + can't handle being called naive when its warranted, are both massive indicators that this guy is a dickhead lol. 

37 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@Nak Khid

So who is worse? Trump or Bolton and how much worse?

I'm not sure.  If Bolton were president he might have done an airstrike on North Korea's  nuclear missile sites. That could have caused a war

Bolton Jan 2017 "we need to end this regime" 

Edited by Nak Khid

49 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

idk, I don't know anything about bolton, but just by his irrational hatred towards the democrats + can't handle being called naive when its warranted, are both massive indicators that this guy is a dickhead lol. 

Bolton is loved by hawkish neo-cons. His words will carry weight with them. Trumpers will brush it off and the rest of us are not at all surprised by Bolton’s tells. 

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

@Nak Khid

So who is worse? Trump or Bolton and how much worse?

They are both dangerous in their unique ways. No need to turn this into a contest.

I would actually say Trump is worse simply because he's at a lower stage of the Spiral. But then again, Trump is also so incompetent that he's not as bad as he would otherwise be.

Sure, Bolton might start a war with Iran. But he would not, for example, ask foreign nations to interfere with American elections or refuse to leave office if he lost an election.

Bolton has more integrity than Trump, which is a crucial factor. Without integrity you have a monster on your hands.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would actually say Trump is worse simply because he's at a lower stage of the Spiral. But then again, Trump is also so incompetent that he's not as bad as he would otherwise be.

Sure, Bolton might start a war with Iran. But he would not, for example, ask foreign nations to interfere with American elections or refuse to leave office if he lost an election.

It's matter of opinion who is one what stage of the the spiral.  
That Trump won't leave office if he gets beaten is purely speculative. 
A war with North Korea could have killed hundreds of thousands if they struck the South.
I'm wondering if Trumps wants a second term.  It's crazy to have gone, right after Tulsa to Arizona 
both places with COVID  upsurges.   If  the Tulsa and Phoenix healthcare system get 
overwhelmed in a couple of weeks, it's going to come back to him more than it already has.
A war with North Korea or Iran, that is disaster

Edited by Nak Khid