Pedro M

What you will say for someone that lost everything?

11 posts in this topic

Sorry for my bad english...

Well i am from Brazil and we have a president worst than Trump. So i begin to write some scripts to make games with unity or a short film(or merge both) about a post apocalyptic world. In this world the main character will find a video message where a unknown guy left for any human that find this. 

Well, I like what I wrote so far. 

But i don't know what i will say for someone that lost everything...

If you have some non cliche words, share please! 

Thank you. 

Edited by Pedro M

You can even insert this into your film ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, Pedro M said:

Sorry for my bad english...

Well i am from Brazil and we have a president worst than Trump. So i begin to write some scripts to make games with unity or a short film about a post apocalyptic world. In this world the main character will find a video message where a unknown guy left for any human that find this. 

Well, I like what I wrote so far. 

But i don't know what i will say for someone that lost everything...

If you have some non cliche words, share please! 

Thank you. 

I would suggest what Eckhart Tolle has taught me when I was experiencing difficulties with extreme loss. 

Im paraphrasing 

" The world is not there to make you happy, it is there to challenge you. The interesting thing is that when you stop expecting the world or situation to satisfy you, it usually flips and shows you it's friendly/benign face."

I'm sure you can work something from that, but its more than an idea for the book,  rather something one can use in the book of their own life with decent rate of success

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Try your best to be happy on your own and get your own being in a place of happiness. People, places, relationships all fade away. But you are always there so if you are happy with your self eventually it won't phase you.

12 minutes ago, Pedro M said:

Well i am from Brazil and we have a president worst than Trump. So i begin to write some scripts to make games with unity or a short film(or merge both) about a post apocalyptic world. In this world the main character will find a video message where a unknown guy left for any human that find this. 

But i don't know what i will say for someone that lost everything.

That is a beautiful intention. ? 

I would consider what it would be like for someone who has lost everything and imagine what message that person would want to leave others that may encounter the same. One message might be how to avoid the situation. For example, imagine a hiker that encounters quick sand. He may leave messages of warning to help people avoid getting stuck in quicksand. Or he could leave messages of how to get out of quicksand once you are in it. Or he could leave messages of hope about what lies beyond the quicksand.

Part of this can come from imagination. I also find it helpful to learn about peoples stories that were in these situations. 

Let go. It’s okay. Nothing really happened :)

3 hours ago, Heaven said:

Let go. It’s okay. Nothing really happened :)

Madness. When you die and all this is gone yes. But this doesn't encourage or fix anything. Sometimes it's funny how spiritual people are overly positive. Run away from suffering it doesn't fade away on it's own.

"The world is not there to make you happy, it is there to challenge you. The interesting thing is that when you stop expecting the world or situation to satisfy you, it usually flips and shows you it's friendly/benign face."

Wauw. I love that quote. Thank you. So true in my experience.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.