Nak Khid

6/14/2020 Leo Gura - The Ultimate Structure Of Reality Explained

14 posts in this topic

Edited by Nak Khid

Nice video Leo but now you will have go out and do it, lead by example not just talking about it in a dark room.

It's that time

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

Its time to walk on water. :) 

gimmicks are not needed, just go out and spread some love, let's see it so we can be it

I'm getting these messages from my city about blood donation needed.  that is starting to tug at me 

Edited by Nak Khid

The issue about self and others (especially regarding boundaries) has been a kind of a motif of my life, so I appreciate the topic.

I've been thinking about if Ken Wilber's pre-personal-trans logic can be utilized in these issues to pinpoint your own stage. Especially pre-trans fallacy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Wilber#Pre/trans_fallacy), where spiritually awakened people are mixed up and mix themselves up with conventionally religious people.

In this case, I've been thinking about people who are selfless because of harsh childhood conditioning, and they push their own needs to the shadow and never issue them. They feel like they are the most developed people for doing this, even though they actually are at the lowest rank. When people integrate and transcend (not spiritually bypass and shove it to the shadow!) their selfish needs, they evolve up to the highest level: genuinely selfless stage.

Edited by Eva

Amazing video! Thank u Leo? You changed my life.

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

just go out and spread some love, let's see it so we can be it

Open your mind to what “spreading some love” looks like and you will be able to see it.

So spending thousands of hours of your life compiling the highest teachings on the metaphysical nature of reality for free isn’t enough love huh? 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

3 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

So spending thousands of hours of your life compiling the highest teachings on the metaphysical nature of reality for free isn’t enough love huh? 

I agree. We take Leo and his work for granted. By no means is he obligated to give his content and insights for free. Especially now after he established a wide audience.  And also his insights.. The way he puts them.. His teaching style.. His no-bullshit approach is just something else.  There is just no human doing or have done what Leo is doing right now since the beginning of the digital revolution.  I don't agree with everything he says tbh but you can't help but appreciate his work. 

all that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality. A present Moment 😇

11 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Well thats kind of the modern life coach business model
Videos free -> Online Course 149,99$ Baby!

Nonetheless, his content is saintly enough that we forgive him. 

And alone in a dark room is safer than Jesus had it so, he has all the comforts of modern life yet can jerk off to firing truth at the world. Isnt that great?
Thanks US Military for the Internet, once again. Salute.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior 👎

37 minutes ago, UDT said:

Well thats kind of the modern life coach business model
Videos free -> Online Course 149,99$ Baby!

To me, Leo’s free content dwarfs the online course. It would be like someone getting their house built for free, yet would have to pay for a garage if they want one.

8 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Nice video Leo but now you will have go out and do it, lead by example not just talking about it in a dark room.

It's that time

Here we go again... Don't you just "love it"? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/15/2020 at 0:28 AM, Nak Khid said:

It's that time

Walk all the way.

Then Talk about the Walk.

That's the way to go. Especially if the Talk is piles of big, crazy claims.