BipolarGrowth

Is suicide the most powerful method for reaching total enlightenment?

138 posts in this topic

Quantum immortality is a real possibility. Every time you try to kill yourself, one version of yourself dies, but another survives the attempt and goes on living. But you'll be permanently injured, maybe braindead, and still stuck in this body and life. So it can always get worse.

Also just a belief of mine, but I feel like even if I don't reach enlightenment in this life but make an honest attempt, I'll carry on the fruits of my efforts into the next life and make it easier for the next time around. If you take the easy way out and kill yourself, you could miss out on that carry-forward and end up actually prolonging your suffering in the ultimate timeline of things.

@Member i don’t believe in anything anymore brother even love, these are all distinctions. The answer is direct awareness or nothingness. No more than that. Rest is emotion, thought or attachment. Because if yoo never realize yourself Love never occurs, but you are still aware in any situation as nothing. When you become completely god, you are completely nothing. There is nothing except you, there is no place for love or being love. Just you.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

@Member i don’t believe in anything anymore brother even love, these are all distinctions. The answer is direct awareness or nothingness. No more than that. Rest is emotion, thought or attachment. Because if yoo never realize yourself Love never occurs, but you are still aware in any situation as nothing.

I know what you mean bro but "nothing" is also a state of mind. You are still God being as everything and nothing.

Is God everything that is, or God should be self-aware? Is it pure awareness or self-awareness as a higher self aka God?

6 minutes ago, Member said:

I know what you mean bro but "nothing" is also a state of mind. You are still God being as everything and nothing.

Is God everything that is, or God should be self-aware? Is it pure awareness or self-awareness as a higher self aka God?

You never become completely god brother. There is not even a blink happening there, all is infinite nothingness. You become infinite nothingness and awareness. There is nothing except you. Thats pure awareness just aware as nothing, nowhere thats the reason why it is everywhere and everything. Anything is formed on nothing. Close your eyes, look at everywhere. Thats what it is. Just cut the emotions, feelings and thoughts.

Excuse my language, but you are infinite nothingness as a fucking king. Nothing is there except you. You are fullll nothingness. Love is nothing. You are full complete nothingness.

Edited by James123

22 minutes ago, Member said:

I realized this but some people never realize that they are God. 

The only one that has to realize they are God is you.  Forget all the BS.  When you realize it you will be on the floor reeling.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

You never become completely god brother. There is not even a blink happening there, all is infinite nothingness. You become infinite nothingness and awareness. There is nothing except you. Thats pure awareness just aware as nothing, nowhere thats the reason why it is everywhere and everything. Anything is formed on nothing.

Yeah bro but you have memories and are self-aware. Isn't God your higher self-awareness? Do you think that God is something impersonal which is separate from you (identity) and that's why you say that you never become it? Because God can experience nonduality while existing as everything. Duality is nothing but a mind problem when the Creator feels separate from its creation.

You are God brosky.

Edited by Member

I tend to think that people think suicide is wrong because of their beliefs, prejudices, and insecurities attached to this act. 

There is no difference between suicide and no-suicide because they are all distinctions and all distinctions are constructions.

But if you ask me, if suicide is a form of enlightenment, then I would say no.

Because after suicide, your mental aggregates coalesce and transfer to another body.

Enlightenment is the elimination of all mental aggregates. There is nothing left. The pendulum has stopped. There is no back and forth motion.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are fullll nothingness. Love is nothing. You are full complete nothingness.

What is pure Nothingness?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, Member said:

Do you think that a single person/consciousness could reincarnate and live many lives?

That's what God is doing.

I don't like the idea of karma because I want believe in justice and that everyone has a chance to become God. Some people seem to not have that chance apparently which is pretty concerning for me.

You need a deeper understanding of karma. Karma IS the thing which equalizes the field and allows everyone to reach God. It's just much more complex and indirect than you want it to be.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Excuse my language, but you are infinite nothingness as a fucking king. Nothing is there except you. You are fullll nothingness. Love is nothing. You are full complete nothingness.

Nothingness and everythingness are the same thing, just the same as life and death are. The only distinction is in your mind.

1 minute ago, Member said:

Yeah bro but you have memories and are self-aware. Isn't God your higher self-awareness? Do you think that God is something impersonal which is separate from you (identity) and that's why you say that you never become it? Because God can experience nonduality while existing as everything. Duality is nothing but a mind problem when the Creator feels separate from its creation.

You are God brosky.

Brother, i dont want to call it god. You call it god, because you learned that higher source of human is god. This is still matrix. God is nothing. And being completely god is infinite nothingness. Hot-cold, good-bad, right-wrong, belief-disbelief and god-human these are matrix. I am nothing. When I thought, i was human at that time i could be god. But god, human, love, feelings vs these are within matrix. But truth is matrix is created by nothingness. Matrix has never even existed. This is not life, it is full nothing.

2 minutes ago, Member said:

Nothingness and everythingness are the same thing, just the same as life and death are. The only distinction is in your mind.

Everything is existed from nothing. There is no life or death.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother, i dont want to call it god. You call it god, because you learned that higher source of human is god. This is still matrix. God is nothing. And being completely god is infinite nothingness. Hot-cold, good-bad, right-wrong, belief-disbelief and god-human these are matrix. I am nothing. When I thought, i was human at that time i could be god. But god, human, love, feelings vs these are within matrix. But truth is matrix is created by nothingness. Matrix has never even existed. This is not life, it is full nothing.

There are Absolutes outside the dream.   You are falling into this neo-advaita trap we are seeing so much of.  That's its just this.  That there is no Mind - no God - no Consciousness designing this thing?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What is pure Nothingness?

Being infinite nothingness. Infinite and nothing. Infinite formlessness. Close your eyes, cut all your emotions, feelings and attachments. You will see. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

This is life bro because you're living right now. You only assume there is Death or nothingness. Matrix wants to make you believe that there are things outside of you and you have no power over your life. The only limit is set by your own Mind. At least, right now this makes sense to me & I used to believe in nothingness too because of ego death but I woke up to become everything, not nothing. Death is BS.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There are Absolutes outside the dream.   You are falling into this neo-advaita trap we are seeing so much of.  That's its just this.  There is Mind - no God - designing this thing?

Thats not a trap. Thats being completely being nothing, thats why infinite. Nothing could be nowhere everywhere, nothing and everything. Infinite formlessness.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

This is life bro because you're living right now. You only assume there is Death or nothingness. Matrix wants to make you believe that there are things outside of you and you have no power over your life. The only limit is set by your own Mind. At least, right now this makes sense to me & I used to believe in nothingness too because of ego death but I woke up to become everything, not nothing. Death is BS.

If you never know the language, how can you know that this is life? Nothing is a word, but only the true one. You must go deeper. Cut the all the words and after you will realize it with direct experience.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

If you never know the language, how can you know that this is life? Nothing is a word, but only the true one. You guys must go deeper.

Because you're God sustaining this body and the whole universe depends on you. Nothingness and everythingness are the same, the only difference is in your mind.

@Member where is your mind? Where are you? If you dont know the word of god, who is god? If you dont know the word of enlightenment, what is enlightenment? These are all matrix, words, which is an illusion.  how do you know thats a cat? Lol. Words are created by humans. Cant you see. God, cat, you, me has no differences. It is all nothingness. Helping, what is helping, it is just action, action is just a word created within nothing.

Edited by James123