Javfly33

Do you think Eckhart Tolle lives in almost constant Bliss?

45 posts in this topic

Do you think Eckhart Tolle is consciouss that the present moment is all that exists, or do you think he had a powerful Awakening that changed his life, but right now, or at least most of the time, he is not consciouss that the Now is the only thing that exists?

Trying to make myself an idea of what is POSSIBLE in this work.

Just had a non-dual awareness out of the blue and I entered such an euphoric state I can't believe this was actually possible. 

Eckhart Tolle is Bliss

I think he is happy 99.9% of time. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

12 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Eckhart Tolle is Bliss

I think he is happy 99.9% of time. 

@dimitri He does seem happy. Do you live conscious that only the Now exists?

I can't believe it's so simple Lol it's only the thoughts that create the illusion of time ??

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@dimitri He does seem happy. Do you live conscious that only the Now exists?

I can't believe it's so simple Lol it's only the thoughts that create the illusion of time ??

Love you dude ?

I think so.

I live in constant bliss now at least, after my awakening. So I suppose he is too, since he obv is also awake. It's a choice. Full awakening means full control. Why not live in bliss? <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I think so.

I live in constant bliss now at least, after my awakening. So I suppose he is too, since he obv is also awake. It's a choice. Full awakening means full control. Why not live in bliss? <3 

19 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Javfly33 e.tolle is dead. Bliss lives in that body. And bliss is always bliss. Bliss is that body.

@WaveInTheOcean omg that is amazing dude! Are you conscious right now that we are One??? 

@SoonHei ?

I wonder if cutting his arms and legs would be perceived by him as "bliss"?. 

There is no permanent anything. Get real. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wonder if cutting his arms and legs would be perceived by him as "bliss"?. 

There is no permanent anything. Get real. 

Sounds like Jesus attempt 2 endeavor ?

Edited by dimitri

3 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Sounds like Jesus attempt 2 endeavor ?

Bliss! Have you forsaken me? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Bliss! Have you forsaken me? 

You are never forsaken, always loved, never judged. You can't be judged if you just forgot, you didn't know who you truly are. So, it's all good now ?

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@WaveInTheOcean omg that is amazing dude! Are you conscious right now that we are One??? 

@SoonHei ?

Yes❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Who cares about Eckhart Tolle? Bliss is when you give your full attention to yourself. Is when you reach contentment. Don't need anything or anyone anymore. The external was a "hoax", only the internal mattered. All your desires were wrongly directed towards the exterior (people, places, objects, body, food etc.) to get those little satisfactions/highs which could have been experienced in its full intensity if you would've just sat down with yourself in silence.

What is out of your experience shouldn't matter. It is useless and a waste of time. Eckhart Tolle is an external object which you have 0 knowledge of. 

Discovering Freedom Through Challenge
•Jun 12, 2020

Eckhart discusses a range of topics including different forms of knowledge, the fourth state of consciousness, the source of unhappiness, and the purpose of life’s challenges. Subscribe to find greater fulfillment in life

Breaking Addiction to Negative Thinking

Dealing with Subconscious Sabotage

1 hour ago, student said:

Who cares about Eckhart Tolle? Bliss is when you give your full attention to yourself. Is when you reach contentment. Don't need anything or anyone anymore. The external was a "hoax", only the internal mattered. All your desires were wrongly directed towards the exterior (people, places, objects, body, food etc.) to get those little satisfactions/highs which could have been experienced in its full intensity if you would've just sat down with yourself in silence.

What is out of your experience shouldn't matter. It is useless and a waste of time. Eckhart Tolle is an external object which you have 0 knowledge of. 

@student Sure, but knowing if Eckhart Tolle is in this state most of the time gives me an idea of what is possible, as I said.

You seem you know about this stuff. Are you in this "full intensity" most of the time?

Enlightenment and bliss are not always synonymous. Tolle is quite comfortable in life, all his needs are met. Even so, I remember in an interview some time ago he said he still gets irritated sometimes or even angry on rare occasions. 

@Javfly33

No. This greatly depends on your physical, emotional and mental well-being and overall maturity. It greatly depends on your maturity, how reactive you are, how able are you to concentrate. Concentration meaning how likely are you to be distracted. React spontaneously to external factors. Let's say you are "blissful", then in front of you appears a person at the polar opposite. Can that influence you? Will you become nasty in response to that? Will you get back to your old habits, whatever that is? Get back gradually at your "normal" default? 

Being blissful has requirements. Maturity. Which can only be achieved through time doing practices that improve your physical health, mental capacity to concentrate, and purify your emotions (no "negative" emotions like: shame, guilt, embarrassment etc. [all of these are directly connected with the mind] [when you react, you react at all 3 "levels", because they are interconnected])

Blissfulness, clarity is gained when all of these are absent (less and less blockages). It just "appears". It is not a state. It is just being. Just like your present moment, but with an expanded consciousness. It becomes the new default. It is an expanded consciousness due to your practices that only served to purifying your entireness (body, mind, emotion). The way you will keep it is through maturity. Not being able ever again to react like you reacted in the past. You actually become a different person.

I personally have back problems. Which I assume has to do with my capability to pierce all the way into Reality. Feel it at its fullest. 

Because when you are in the process of experiencing it fully, you can feel in your body energy flowing, it feels feels like "electric power". If you have some blockages, emotional, physical, you won't be able to experience it fully. There'll be a "ceiling". You know that you can go further but can't because of physical stiffness, mental blabbering about "yourself" and what is happening etc., emotional blockages (can't or don't want to feel whatever is happening fully, because it is too "big" etc.).

gives me an idea of what is possible

To know what is possible, aka to know what you don't know, you need to step out from your bubble. We all are in a certain bubble. Subjective bubble (based on our history of life). If that bubble is pierced you will find yourself in "neither this or that". You will see with clarity that everything is spontaneous and everything is possible and can be created right this moment. But yeah, enough words, you need to experience this for yourself. There are a million ways to experience this, but meditation, yoga helps DIRECTLY with this. The moment you are putting yourself to do it you are trying to get out of the "normal" perception.

Edited by student

He answers it at 23:43

I don't have a link but he said in another video he has the same peace all the time, sometimes it's more intense, and he occasionally feels angry or sad for a couple seconds like when his parents died when he was watching tv and saw some people kicking a dog but then it goes away.

Edited by Raze

@student No, you haven't understood the bliss I'm talking about. It's an euphoric bliss. It's a rush. It came out of a state of consciousness where I realized only the Present was real/existed.

On 14/06/2020 at 4:56 PM, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Enlightenment and bliss are not always synonymous. Tolle is quite comfortable in life, all his needs are met. Even so, I remember in an interview some time ago he said he still gets irritated sometimes or even angry on rare occasions. 

"Eckhart Tolle spent the following years [after his awakening] deepening his understanding while living a marginal life in London. Unemployed and homeless, he had a habit of sitting on park benches and blissfully watching the world go by.

Spiritual seekers began congregating around him to share in his state of peace. Thus began his work as a counsellor and spiritual teacher."

https://enlightened-people.com/2014/06/eckhart-tolle/

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x