andyjohnsonman

Rupert Spira on George Floyd

47 posts in this topic

I feel Rupert beautifully sums the situation up.

"It is our sacred duty to love everybody equally. The appropriate response to this situation must be informed by the understanding of our shared being (love) - If it doesn’t come from this and instead comes from only seeing their conditioning then the prejudice and the division which caused the injustice in the first place will be present to a degree in our response, and although our response may be effective (to a degree) in the short term, in the long term it won’t put an end to the injustice because it has not uprooted the cause of the injustice -that is that we don't love each other equally. Our response should be informed by the love for these 2 people (George Floyd and Derek Chauvin) If we feel the love for these 2 people equally in our hearts we are then in a position to respond appropriately and take whatever action necessary. I am not implying we shouldn’t take action, sometimes very firm action is required - this is one such case. If it doesn’t come from love it won’t have the power to effect the change in society for which so many people deeply long."

Agreed. Hard to love the cop but still agree.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

On 09/06/2020 at 8:29 AM, andyjohnsonman said:

I feel Rupert beautifully sums the situation up.

"It is our sacred duty to love everybody equally. The appropriate response to this situation must be informed by the understanding of our shared being (love) - If it doesn’t come from this and instead comes from only seeing their conditioning then the prejudice and the division which caused the injustice in the first place will be present to a degree in our response, and although our response may be effective (to a degree) in the short term, in the long term it won’t put an end to the injustice because it has not uprooted the cause of the injustice -that is that we don't love each other equally. Our response should be informed by the love for these 2 people (George Floyd and Derek Chauvin) If we feel the love for these 2 people equally in our hearts we are then in a position to respond appropriately and take whatever action necessary. I am not implying we shouldn’t take action, sometimes very firm action is required - this is one such case. If it doesn’t come from love it won’t have the power to effect the change in society for which so many people deeply long."

As always, Rupert formulates eloquent wisdom.

We must love both the perpetrator and the victim. Since both victim and perpetrator stem from the same source and ultimately, are self created. We must love the racist just as equally as the one discriminated by it.

Unfortunately, the recent protest and campaigns have not reflected this. They have only ensued more division. We require cohesive togetherness and this has only and will only ever come from the depths unconditional being. 

Our world operates on a very limited compass of morality good/bad. A toxic duality which requires ultimately collapsing.

Edited by Jacobsrw

similar to the Christian message, Mark 12:31

3 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Unfortunately, the recent protest and campaigns have not reflected this. They have only ensued more division. We require cohesive togetherness...

And this is the key: your Love must be so strong and meta that you fully embrace everyone's unwillingness to unite and desire to slit each other's throats out of selfishness and fear.

Once you grasp that, you're seeing it properly, from the eyes of God.

If Love cannot love hate, then it isn't Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And this is the key: your Love must be so strong and meta that you fully embrace everyone's unwillingness to unite and desire to slit each other's throats out of selfishness and fear.

Once you grasp that, you're seeing it properly, from the eyes of God.

You mean you love the world and allow the division to continue? 

Didn't get this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India What you allow is up to you to decide.

Notice, unity cannot be forced. It has to come from a natural acceptance.

When you try to unite two things which are selfishly set against it, you get an explosion that pushes them further apart. Basic chemistry right there ;)

@Leo Gura if your love is strong and meta, wouldn't it be your duty to unite the world and remove their fear and free them of their selfishness? 

Whats the practical purpose of your love? 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura if your love is strong and meta, wouldn't it be your duty to unite the world and remove their fear and free them of their selfishness? 

God can do nothing to cure a devil because the devil is one who has shut himself off from God.

Your only duty is to realize that you are ONE. The world is united in your mind because it is only ever divided in your mind.

If Love had a purpose it wouldn't be Love. Love is an Absolute and the only thing there is.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Love had a purpose it wouldn't be Love.

after reading this , my face and leo's profile photo looked the same...

wise indeed , @Leo Gura

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe this SEAL guy is more practical about Love.

He changed his style. He is the dual konservative combat version of Leo.

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I can understand it can seem bypass-y. It is not meant to bypass the practical reality of our world today.

Practical benefits to Love are that you can see the other side as a part of yourself. Which means that you can see that if you're hurting them, you're hurting Yourself. Now you can still choose to hurt Yourself and understand that You will heal over time. But, you will not let your ego co-opt the whole process and run rogue. It's one thing to participate in a battle to win, it's another thing to understand that it would be the natural thing to do and move accordingly.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

10 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Maybe this SEAL guy is more practical about Love.

He changed his style. He is the dual konservative combat version of Leo.

Wow, that was extremely beautiful. That guy speaks from the soul. Very beautiful and wonderful. Glad you shared it. 

That's what I meant. That's exactly  how love looks like in my eyes. 

Love put into action and words. Very inspiring words. 

If love wasn't inspiring, it wouldn't come God. 

I liked it a lot. 

Here's another example of love in action. 

44ifxu.jpg

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Love cannot love hate, then it isn't Love.

That's the main difference between stage green and stage turquoise right?

1 minute ago, andyjohnsonman said:

That's the main difference between stage green and stage turquoise right?

You could think of it like that.

Every stage is just gradations of selfishness and it's inverse: Love.

This is all about narrative. The United States has chosen a narrative of division instead of unification. I think for now you will become more divided, unless you all actively engage in creating a narrative that unifies you into a greater purpose.

Don't forget that the easier way to look past out differences is having a unifying goal. The absence of a strong and robust narrative within the America Story is one of the main reasons why you are losing and falling back into a mentality of self-absorption.

Glory to Israel

A more perfect Union ;)

40 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Wow, that was extremely beautiful. That guy speaks from the soul. Very beautiful and wonderful. Glad you shared it. 

That's what I meant. That's exactly  how love looks like in my eyes. 

Love put into action and words. Very inspiring words. 

If love wasn't inspiring, it wouldn't come God. 

I liked it a lot. 

Here's another example of love in action. 

44ifxu.jpg

Oh jesus. You go with the classics. It's funny the churches in Germany are so calm but little bit cold. This seems to be also the case with Buddhists tempels and Jewish synagogues. 

In the mosque you are on the carpet. You have no shoes on you feel little bit at home. I guess there you feel the love of the community. 

But it seems like ying and yang. Where is a lot of love there is also the possibility of a lot of hate. 

I told you about how I feel when I see the brotherly love between species in some videos. It seems it can be only sustained in a safe environment. 

Anyway the easiest version for love seems to be to get a dog. I am serious. Maybe I should get one.

These kind of vids gets me:

6 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Anyway the easiest version for love seems to be to get a dog.

Or just realize you are dog spelled backwards ;)