billiesimon

IT'S JUST A STORY!!!

96 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Who got that recognition? :-) Who saw it for what it was?

What do you mean by 'here'? And what/who experienced this regathering of the ego? :-)

Oh, so it was dropped like it was hot? By who? Who dropped it ?

-------------------------------------------------- @VeganAwake--------------------------------------------------

To keep this discussion really simple, if you do not fully agree with this:

Nothingness = Everything = Love = God = Ego = Consciousness

, then I can safely say you're still lost. In either way, if you do actually agree, then we have nothing to discuss. Also if you disagree, there's no point either in continuing this "discussion" between I and myself.

And it's perfectly fine to have an other recognition, experience or belief here... no judgement at all. <3

-------------------------------------------------- @VeganAwake--------------------------------------------------

I know you don't actually judge me. But still: Do you judge me for writing so much here about love and peace? Making <3's all the time? If your state of consciousness/enlightenment does not grasp/understand that Reality is in fact All About Love, then sure, you may still be somewhat awakened/enlightened/liberated, but it's pretty incomplete in the humble opinion of no one :-)

Much love <3

No one recognizes it and that's what's so mysterious about the whole thing... it's almost as if something underneath the sense of self recognizes it...

Now what could you call that: God Consciousness Higher self... you could call it whatever you want, you can call it dirty socks, but the fact is labeling it and using Concepts to conceptualize something that can't be understood is really just silly...

It's absolutely unknowable...

But there's nothing wrong with trying to know. Trying to know is also perfectly whole and complete.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

42 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Sure, 

The recognition that there isn't a separate individual inside the body. The sense of self was a  misidentification with thought and pathological thinking which started at a very young age. 

Simultaneously the recognition that there is nothing to continue seeking for because the Seeker isn't real and there was nothing missing in the first place that could be found.

Yes.

If you reason purely rationally about this issue, then believing that there is a separate self inside one's head is insanely absurd.

Yes, this recognization is part of liberation.

No, it's not the whole Truth. There is more to enlightenment than that insight.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

37 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No one recognizes it and that's what's so mysterious about the whole thing... it's almost as if something underneath the sense of self recognizes it...

Now what could you call that: God Consciousness Higher self... you could call it whatever you want, you can call it dirty socks, but the fact is labeling it and using Concepts to conceptualize something that can't be understood is really just silly.

It's absolutely unknowable...

Yes, no one recognizes that there is no one inside one's head. Mystical, indeed.

A paradox of paradoxes. And that's the nature of actual reality: Paradox on paradox on paradox...all made out of Love!

And yes, of course labelling 'it' is kind of silly - we can only really point to it with words.

Of course everyone can directly experience the Absolute Truth for themselves, which is Awakening/Enlightenment.

And therefore, no: It IS knowable in the most absolute sense of what knowing means; not belief/ideas/language-concepts; but it IS possible to become directly concious of 'it'. You just cannot speak of it.

;)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I mean: Reality is Absolutely Infinite in Infinite Directions.

So OF COURSE, it IS possible for <'that'/The Godhead/Absolute Infinity> to KNOW itself.

This "Divine Possibility of Knowing" is just not what you think it is. It has nothing to do with what most people call 'regular knowing'.

Because of course, from a language/rational-pov, it is of course not possible for a pair of eyes to see themselves, or for a mouth to eat itself. 

Yet, because Reality is Absolutely Infinite, it is of course possible. It just cannot --in any way-- be communicated with words. And it's never what you think it is. 

The human mind cannot grasp it.

You have to go beyond human.

The only ways I see it is possible to go beyond human is:

- A rare spontaneous gift from God (rare, rare genetics, rare, rare upbringing).

- Insane dedication and discipline in the art of meditation for years.

- Other extreme ways of 'self-torture' such as going into a desert for weeks without anything to drink or eat.

- Psychedelics. (They are Divine gifts of course, put into the dream by Yourself deliberately, intelligently).

Pick one! ;)

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Well this is why it's described as Awakening from the dream.

When it's recognized that the feeling that there's more to be found is just another thought, it takes the wind out of the sails sort of speak.

When it's recognized that the feeling of separation and lack is just another thought identified with.... where do you go from there?

There's nowhere to go because THIS is already it... it's already complete and perfect.

And seeking for something other than THIS experience is also it...

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You cant go wrong because everything is IT...

The only thing that would think it took a wrong path is a thought identified with that says it.

Edited by VeganAwake

Message_1561500864554.jpg

meant to say can't go wrong( edited it) ❤

@VeganAwake

"When it's recognized that the feeling that there's more to be found is just another thought, it takes the wind out of the sails sort of speak."

And this is where I just want to repeat myself again again (;D):

Try to be open, just ever so slightly, to the possibility that you are yourself -funnily enough- stuck in your own belief-system. Still. It's just a new belief-system.

It'sobvious beyond obvious that you got zero clue of what 'a thought' even is. 

You don't know what is beyond your "nothing matters, there is no-one here, nothing to gain, nothing to lose, everything is whole&complete"-mindset, exactly because you aren't even the slighest capable of seeing that this too is a belief!!

Haha?❤️

There is always more to be found.

Of course you deny this, exactly because you haven't yet found it. LOL ?

Stop writing that book (if that's what you're doing). You are not even close to being "meta-concious" enough to speak of these matters. 

Stop masturbating in your own little (very limited I must say) egoic mind, and take a fucking psychedelic and then remember that you're the Godhead itself; then come back, and then we can talk. Until then, all the happiness in the world to you, my friend ❤️?? I'm done here. ?

So Liberation could then be described as the recognition that there never was a separate individual that needed to wake up... it was a misunderstanding/misidentification.

this makes Enlightenment Awakening or liberation non-applicable...

Because there is no one that wakes up.

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Cool video ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@VeganAwake @Leo Gura

"When it's recognized that the feeling that there's more to be found is just another thought, it takes the wind out of the sails sort of speak."

When it is recognized that there is always more layers and more depth to <The Infinity of Love & Consciousness> than your own myopic selfish imagination, then you are humbled beyond humbled and it REALLY does set wind in the sails, so to speak ?

"When it's recognized that the feeling of separation and lack is just another thought identified with.... where do you go from there?"

Easy enough: You go beyond that myopic victim-mindset, and start seeking (yes, fucking seeking) for the 'final loving blow to yourself' that will also forever and ever remove the actual *raw feelings* of separation, fear and lack.

Just seeing that feelings & thoughts of 'lack' and 'separation' are due to egoic/selfish identifications/stories/survival-programming is *one thing* ('awakening of the mind', which you do seem to have accomplished ???).

Actually never again getting any of these *feelings* of lack/separation/fear is an ENTIRELY different 'thing', namely the <awakening of the heart>, which you still seem to miss. I hope you'll "get there" eventually ❤️

((( 'there' is equal to Infinite Happiness, Infinite Inner Peace, Always Seeing Yourself in Everything, Always Seeing that the entire universe is manifested due to Your Will and due to Your Boundless Intelligent Love )))

Of course, in another sense you are already "there" and have been so forever. It's just that you - as God - keep pretending not to _see_ *IT*; namely that even your own thoughts and feelings of lack, fear and separation are ultimately pure Love & something you do to yourself (out of Love).

Grasp that ... and you are Free as the Godhead itself is Free ...

Why does God seem to always keep pretending NOT see 'it'? (i.e. himself)? Cos He fucking can't take it. It's too much. Way too much. (Until it isn't;))

The Shining Diamond Luminosity of his own Infinite Boundless Love destroys even Himself. It's more comfy and fun and exciting -- He has tricked Himself into believing -- to stay pretending to be a 'poor little me', ... even if that 'poor little me' is a human being who believes he has everything figured out, but is in fact stuck -- to his own complete oblivion -- in a classic neo-nihilistic "nothing matters, there is no-one here, nothing to gain, nothing to lose, everything is whole&complete"-web-of-beliefs-mindset.

Final words to everyone reading: Everything matters. Nothing is happening out of chance/by accident. Every single event in your life -- no matter how evil/bad it may seem -- is happening due to My Love. A Love you probably cannot grasp (until you can).

There IS 'someone' 'here'. Me. God. Know that. I'm Intelligent beyond Intelligent. Loving beyond Loving. I'm in every single experience of anyone and anything.

There is everything beyond everything for you to gain. And absolutely speaking, yes, there is nothing to lose. Except until there is! Of course there is something to lose: Fucking Me! ? ? And "I'm still being lost" for most souls on this planet, you call Earth. Please don't lose me forever ? ? ?   ( ;-) )

I'm fully aware that many of you don't feel whole and complete, and that civilization on Earth -- "at the moment" -- doesn't appear whole and complete and loving. Far from it, to be frank.

But don't fear. Trust and have faith in Me. Keep loving, keep seeking. Keep looking inward, keep widening your consciousness. Keep working ❤️??. We will get there, eventually. Together as One. Stay strong.

Oneness is what is. ✨

- Love from God

❤️❤️❤️

@dimitri

the story is self generating and self perpetuating. Look at dream stories. It seems like you can't find the source, because its equivalent to a hand shaking itself. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay