billiesimon

IT'S JUST A STORY!!!

96 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Just be aware that the ego is very cunning, it will do whatever it takes to survive.

It will slip in the back door like a wolf in sheep's clothing only now emerging as the new improved Higher Self or True Self or Self-Realized Self or Spiritual Self or God...

This newfound spiritual ego is extra sneaky because it sensed annihilation and now subtly returns as the loving do-gooder Self... the ego knows, why would anybody try to get rid of a good/spiritual 'ME'

Fuck man. I love you VeganAwake <3

I fully understand where you're coming from. And in a way I very much agree with you.

But I just want you to be very aware of:

1. There is no ego. It's a dream. The ego is a dream. It does not exist.

2. Spiritual teachers who make a living by teaching/"helping"... hehe: Have you ever thought about how +90% of them constantly keep repeating EXACTLY what you just wrote here? They cannot seem to repeat it enough to their students. Haha. How come? xDxD

Are most teachers actually REALLY interested in their students becoming completely awake? :D:D:D 

If the answer is yes, then how will they make money ??? :>
If the answer is no, then ... oh wait... :D:D:D 

I already told you once. Now I tell you twice. Stop playing by the book, brother. Or you'll keep spinning around in circles, foreeeeverr and ever.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

"...because it sensed annihilation and now subtly returns as the loving do-gooder Self"

you do realize that this is exactly  what actual 'permanent' enlightenment is, right? :D

I can't stop fucking laughing, I am sorry. It's too funny. <3 

You preach 'letting go' yourself. Then fucking do it yourself. Let fucking go. Completely. Just do it.
Stop masturbating around the bonfire and actually jump into it instead. There is no one stopping you. No ego. Only you.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

4 hours ago, billiesimon said:

What do you mean with imaginative potential?

Imagine I give you the book “Moby Dick” and a book with blank pages. Which would offer you greater potential to express creativity and imagination?

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Imagine I give you the book “Moby Dick” and a book with blank pages. Which would offer you greater potential to express creativity and imagination?

Well, the blank book :) 

I get what you are saying. The story collapses so I'm free from believing in it.

But in practical and pragmatic terms, how do you build a complete new story out of a blank book? I still find myself in this old "setting" right now. Even though I have deconstructed it.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

33 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

But in practical and pragmatic terms, how do you build a complete new story out of a blank book? I still find myself in this old "setting" right now. Even though I have deconstructed it.

Great question. You get to write a story about how to build a complete new story out of a blank book. ? 

One story could be that once we realize it’s just a story, fragments of the story re-appear - yet they no longer have the same power since we are now aware they are story fragments. We can much more easily let them go. Many people tell stories about how we can “purify” out old conditioned stories. As well, observe orientation. Perhaps transforming the dreamscape is a process. Are we oriented toward maintaining the old conditioned dreamscape that others portrayed upon us? Are we oriented toward transforming the dreamscape into a new creation that is an expression of our true nature?

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One story could be that once we realize it’s just a story, fragments of the story re-appear - yet they no longer have the same power since we are now aware they are story fragments.

Yes, that's what I feel is the right thing to do. Observe the old patterns and slowly detach from them. Let them go.

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Are we oriented toward transforming the dreamscape into a new creation that is an expression of our true nature?

This is what I would like to achieve. Reaching a point of true authentic love and happiness, and thus incorporatig it into my "new story".

It's the practical moves that still puzzle me.

I guess it's the same thing that @Nahm suggested. 

I have to observe and contemplate only the "new reality" that I want to embody, and stop looking at the past story.

In practical terms I think it means just projecting out a positive, authentic and loving energy, which will manifest/project back a new story that's as loving and as positive as my energetic output.

In poor terms: being conscious, present and loving, and thus reshaping my story into a  positive one.

I hope this is the right process xD 

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon At times, I also like to be open to the story creating itself, without me steering it. Or, a combination. . . For example, the other day I was hiking in nature and a whole new relationship with reality arose. It was like entering a new dreamscape of wonder. Like I was a child entering the land of Narnia. If I tried to control and steer it, I would lose it. Yet if I disengaged from it, I would also lose it. It was more like I participated within it. 

One thing I love to do is spontaneously create stories and games with my young nieces. There is a wonderful sense of flow as we make stuff up as we go along. Sometimes it’s stuff that makes no sense, yet it makes sense to us and we laugh. We “get it”. . . Then their mother or father will enter and say “What are you doing? Can I play? How does this work?”. The dynamics totally change. They are doing their best, yet they ruin it because they are conditioned adults. . . One time my nieces wondered if I count an “adult” or a “kid”. They went back and forth for a while. I found it amusing. . . .One time my sister told me she wished she could play with her girls like I can, yet she is unable to. 

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

But I just want you to be very aware of:

1. There is no ego. It's a dream. The ego is a dream. It does not exist.

Well it's real and it's unreal. Unreal in the sense that it's not a solid entity to be physically dropped. Real in the sense that it's a misidentification with beliefs thoughts perceptions ideas Concepts and energy in the body as the separate 'ME' character which when identified with gives a feeling of separation leading to suffering.

2. Spiritual teachers who make a living by teaching/"helping"... hehe: Have you ever thought about how +90% of them constantly keep repeating EXACTLY what you just wrote here? They cannot seem to repeat it enough to their students. Haha. How come? xDxD

I cannot speak for other so-called spiritual teachers that apparently say exactly what I've written...if you list the names of these speakers I will check them out. There is a possibility that they are pointing to something beyond limitations of language and you are interpreting it differently.

Are most teachers actually REALLY interested in their students becoming completely awake? :D:D:D 

Again I cannot speak for these so-called spiritual teachers but keep in mind that you may have overlooked the fact that when a teacher becomes known for being able to help people awaken they will typically earn more money & more followers.

If the answer is yes, then how will they make money ??? :>
If the answer is no, then ... oh wait... :D:D:D 

I think they are sincere in their efforts there may be a few bad apples out there but few and far between I would imagine. 

I already told you once. Now I tell you twice. Stop playing by the book, brother. Or you'll keep spinning around in circles, foreeeeverr and ever.

there isn't anyone here to hold on to any concepts or beliefs... hamster wheel was disassembled a couple years back.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, billiesimon said:

still I don't understand and don't feel how I can change this experience/storyline into something more abundant and happy. My past identity was somehow negative and pessimistic.

How can I use awareness/awakening to continue my experience in a more positive and satistfying direction? Just by putting out positivity and love?

positivity and love is a good starting point, although pessimism serves for a purpose and its more an understanding and reframing of the need for pessimism which balances an overly positivistic approach. it does not serve positivity and love if you never doubt or never ask questions a pessimistic person would ask, its about balancing that.

but if you smile a positive feeling will follow. if you make a change you also make a change for others.

@WaveInTheOcean if anything tells you there is something like above or below in enlightenment you are far from it in the humble experience of nothing. ;)

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

"...because it sensed annihilation and now subtly returns as the loving do-gooder Self"

you do realize that this is exactly  what actual 'permanent' enlightenment is, right? :D

That is not permanent Enlightenment my friend that is identification with a mind and its endless concepts tricking you into believing that it is.

I can't stop fucking laughing, I am sorry. It's too funny. <3 

who can't stop laughing? Who is 'I'.... this is simply an ego/mind judgement trying to shoot the apparent messenger so it doesn't have to take seriously the implications of the message... it's just doing what the ego does...( basic ego tactic) it's not right or wrong it just needs to be recognized for what it is. The ego is separation. ( it's the dream masquerading as the self)

You preach 'letting go' yourself. Then fucking do it yourself. Let fucking go. Completely. Just do it.
Stop masturbating around the bonfire and actually jump into it instead. There is no one stopping you. No ego. Only you.

Who is this 'YOU' you are referring to? There isn't a 'ME ' and there isn't a 'YOU'...that's still within the dream. The Dream is that there is a separate individual masturbating around the fire holding onto Concepts and beliefs... that is just a thought identified with there as the Self or the observer...

There isn't anyone here that knows anything, that is Maya or Illusion of the self... This apparent communication is arising from know one and going nowhere. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

But in practical and pragmatic terms, how do you build a complete new story out of a blank book? 

This is not a practical & pragmatic reality, it’s a dream. Try a blank dry erase board, a dreamboard.  The miraculous factor is that you don’t build a new story. You just put everything that comes to mind, that you want, on the board. Simultaneously, a new vantage point arises in which the entirety of living thus far and the direction you most want to go, what you most want to be, do & create, come into focus. The “aha!” = “Wow. So obvious, yet, didn’t see it before”. You might say a lot of ‘subconscious’ becomes conscious via seeing what is conscious on the board. It’s one of those ‘have to experience it for yourself things’. 

Now, seeing & knowing what is wanted via feeling & thought, is infused with the inspiration, passion, & desire of being. You might say it is where condition & unconditional are seen as one, and the true perfection of this place is revealed, experienced, and reveled in. It’s “why you came” - for the best of “both worlds”. Pure joy. 

The past need not change, it already doesn’t exist presently. 

Only focus “changes”, and not even. 

Only what is focused upon “changes”, and not even. 

If you’ve found yourself in a dream world - dream!

@WaveInTheOcean

You’re speaking from the highest absolute perspective, and you have to understand that most will not be able to blah blah blah

?♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

And the belief that there is a higher perspective as opposed to lower perspective is still caught in the dream and is still duality ?

And that's just fine because it's what's happening it's whole complete and perfect but for No One. ❤

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is not a practical & pragmatic reality, it’s a dream. Try a blank dry erase board, a dreamboard.  The miraculous factor is that you don’t build a new story. You just put everything that comes to mind, that you want, on the board. Simultaneously, a new vantage point arises in which the entirety of living thus far and the direction you most want to go, what you most want to be, do & create, come into focus. The “aha!” = “Wow. So obvious, yet, didn’t see it before”. You might say a lot of ‘subconscious’ becomes conscious via seeing what is conscious on the board. It’s one of those ‘have to experience it for yourself things’. 

Now, seeing & knowing what is wanted via feeling & thought, is infused with the inspiration, passion, & desire of being. You might say it is where condition & unconditional are seen as one, and the true perfection of this place is revealed, experienced, and reveled in. It’s “why you came” - for the best of “both worlds”. Pure joy. 

The past need not change, it already doesn’t exist presently. 

Only focus “changes”, and not even. 

Only what is focused upon “changes”, and not even. 

If you’ve found yourself in a dream world - dream!

@WaveInTheOcean

You’re speaking from the highest absolute perspective, and you have to understand that most will not be able to blah blah blah

?♥️

Thanks a lot :) I'm also going to read your dreamboard thread and try it!

Does visualizations and classic vibrational techniques still work?

Inquire in the now.

@VeganAwake and @WaveInTheOcean , hopefully you can both recognize that you're saying the same thing, just taking different stances. It's like you're going:

- I'm everything. I'm God.

- No, there is no 'I'. I is Nothing. I am nothing, I'm not.

- But dude, I'm God. Can't you see 'I' am you and everything?!

- No, nothing. Just a story. There's no one.

Well, Nothing = Everything. Both of you are correct, and both of you are wrong, and both and neither and silence and infinity and gibberish.

Luckily, there was a master who was able to reconcile this with few words and say it in the most beautiful way:

“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”

You can keep arguing though, it's still fun to read :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

What's being communicated is that the 'YOU' that thinks reconciliation needs to occur is the Dream.

The 'YOU' that thinks there are two separate individuals here communicating the same message but not recognizing it, is completely illusory.

It's completely unreal... its identification with thoughts and energy arising within the Body/Mind organism appearing as a 'YOU' there replying to this thread.

But there is no one here that knows this, it's Maya illusion of the self.

So in essence there's nothing right or wrong with anything it's just what's apparently happening for No One.

It's perfect whole and complete because it's THIS... it's what's happening.

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What's being communicated is that the 'YOU' that thinks reconciliation needs to occur is the Dream.

The 'YOU' that thinks there are two separate individuals here communicating the same message but not recognizing it, is completely illusory.

It's completely unreal... its identification with thoughts and energy arising within the Body/Mind organism appearing as a 'YOU' there replying to this thread.

But there is no one here that knows this, it's Maya illusion of the self.

So in essence there's nothing right or wrong with anything it's just what's apparently happening for No One.

It's perfect whole and complete because it's THIS... it's what's happening.

Absolutely. I love the story, I love the dream! Infinity loves the dream, how about that? Perfection at all times, indeed :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Yep and then that's what's occurring there...

It's already perfect it's already whole it's already complete it's already Paradise it's already the kingdom of heaven ❤

❤️✨

15 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Does visualizations and classic vibrational techniques still work?

This place is imaginary and made of vibration of infinite being. Thought arises as imagery and or concept, and is made of the same.

So see for yourself. 

:)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE