Javfly33

Question about imagination and state of consciousness

25 posts in this topic

If reality is imagination, does reality change when you are conscious that you are God?

For example let's say you are talking over the phone with someone, if you are conscious in that moment you are God, then it wouldn't make any sense that you talk with anybody over the phone, because the "other one" would be you.

However there are supposed to be enlightened beings but they seem to live a very normal life.

See being enlightened doesn't mean that in that moment you are conscious that you are God, right? Only that sometime you did.

So my question is, if you are conscious that you are God, imagination will change, right? For example on the example of the phone the other person should suddenly dissapear or etc... because there wouldn't be any point since you are fully consciouss there's nobody at the end of the line.

Have you ever entered a lucid dream state? I think that might shed some light. 

There is awareness of both the dream character and the dreamer. And there can be a subjective experience of “flipping” more toward one or the other. Yet these are distinctions of creation as the dreamer and dream character are the same. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

How?  Because you can imagine anything you want because you know it's a dream?  Aren't egos besides yours still perceiving things when your perception of them changes, unlike dream characters that were never purported to actually be sentient?

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is awareness of both the dream character and the dreamer. And there can be a subjective experience of “flipping” more toward one or the other. Yet these are distinctions of creation as the dreamer and dream character are the same. 

I have tapped recently into some lucid dream and I would say that when I am consciouss it's a dream, the dream is more or less the same, nothing changes much. Only the confusion of control is removed from the character.

26 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

if you are conscious in that moment you are God, then it wouldn't make any sense that you talk with anybody over the phone, because the "other one" would be you.

Exactly.

But the "other you" isn't consious about this. So you play along as you would with a child playing imagination game and tells you to pit your hands up.

The movie continues, you just become aware you aren't the character you were Playing, you were the actor - totally free from the story. But you also see that your co-actors aren't yet aware of this. So you play along as required in the situation.

And other's aren't your standard co-actors... Others are really you, but they are confused/unconsious YOUs.

So, better not hang up that phone! And keep talking! ??

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Reminds me of LSD peak experience one year ago.
It became so obvious that I am everything and everyone, was a little bit freaked at the beginning, but then felt freedom :) 

Friend calls me on phone:
Friend: - How are you?
Me: (I am realizing that he is me asking me).
 - Who? me? Ahaha
Friend: - Yes, you...

Was a little bit strange to talk to myself in that moment but I got used and peak passed. :) 

Funny.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Reminds me of LSD peak experience one year ago.
It became so obvious that I am everything and everyone, was a little bit freaked at the beginning, but then felt freedom :) 

Friend calls me on phone:
Friend: - How are you?
Me: (I am realizing that he is me asking me).
 - Who? me? Ahaha
Friend: - Yes, you...

Was a little bit strange to talk to myself in that moment but I got used and peak passed. :) 

Funny.

See that's what I don't get.

Why in that moment you are asking "How are you" to yourself since in that moment you know you are One? 

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

See that's what I don't get.

Why in that moment you are asking "How are you" to yourself since in that moment you know you are One? 

If you know you are One it's fucking amazing to play the game of life because you are happy.
That's the goal of the whole game - to know yourself and play.
Namaste.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

then it wouldn't make any sense that you talk with anybody over the phone, because the "other one" would be you.

If you become conscious enough you will be able to talk to the person directly by bypassing the idea of telephonic communication.

Infinite Consciousness gives you direct immediate communication access to every part of the universe instantly.

To be fully awake is to have faster than light communication. People don't realize how profound this is. You can communicate with any being in the universe, instantly, doesn't even matter if they are alive or dead or real or imaginary. You can have a profound communication with Donald Duck or your dead friend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I didn't get it the first time, but then I said WTF.... Nice one!!! 

But this is not consciousness, this is psychic or paranormal or an altered state. Infinite or absolute, Whom would you communicate with?

What need would there be to communicate, given that communication requires relationship and subject and another? Maybe you wouldn’t be conscious of what “other” is. I don’t recall Jesus or Buddha “communicating” with others the way you define it, except for the normal talking. A body making sound, another body hearing.

Edited by Arzola

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fully awake is to have faster than light communication. People don't realize how profound this is. You can communicate with any being in the universe, instantly, doesn't even matter if they are alive or dead or real or imaginary. You can have a profound communication with Donald Duck or your dead friend.

This is a super interesting area to me. As one develops through partial awakenings, do you think people tend to have initial glimpses of direct, non-localized, instant communication within certain resonance? For example, one person may get glimpses communicating with animals, another person gets glimpses of communicating with an imagined stranger and another with a dead friend. As well, it seems ime like in partially awakened stages, access is limited. There may be limited access to only communicate within a subset of Everything. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

If reality is imagination, does reality change when you are conscious that you are God?

For example let's say you are talking over the phone with someone, if you are conscious in that moment you are God, then it wouldn't make any sense that you talk with anybody over the phone, because the "other one" would be you.

However there are supposed to be enlightened beings but they seem to live a very normal life.

See being enlightened doesn't mean that in that moment you are conscious that you are God, right? Only that sometime you did.

So my question is, if you are conscious that you are God, imagination will change, right? For example on the example of the phone the other person should suddenly dissapear or etc... because there wouldn't be any point since you are fully consciouss there's nobody at the end of the line.

Reality remains the same however your interpretation of it becomes completely recontextualised. The is no longer a “you” navigating reality, there is just reality navigating itself. Almost as if you were a spectator.

You become depersonified, acting on behalf of reality rather than a finite self. Your processing and actions are much more elaborate and sophisticated, they stretch far more richely than an individual being could ever exert. You move fluidly and adaptively. If you’ve ever had a state of no-mind, it would be almost reminiscent of this type of experience.

Hence why, many who have awaken initiate bold moves, often for the greater good of existence not some limited human ideology.

Edited by Jacobsrw

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you become conscious enough you will be able to talk to the person directly by bypassing the idea of telephonic communication.

Infinite Consciousness gives you direct immediate communication access to every part of the universe instantly.

For me that doesn't make any sense.

See, I see it like this. Imagine I am in my room and I suddenly start acting like my water bottle is actually a sentient being. And I start having a communication with the water bottle.

Why do that? Why do the whole illusion and not just talk to myself directly?

Edited by Javfly33

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

For me that doesn't make any sense.

See, I see it like this. Imagine I am in my room and I suddenly start acting like my water bottle is actually a sentient being. And I start having a communication with the water bottle.

Why do that? Why do the whole illusion and not just talk to myself directly?

Because you only know yourself relatively. You exist as one but must differentiate in order to know it. Infinite consciousness doesn’t know itself because it is itself with no contrast, that is why a seperate self exists - to know infinite awareness.

A bottle that is communicated with is a different aspect of yourself communicating with its self. This provides you a “relative” self knowledge. Meaning, you become aware of your own infinite awareness through realising different aspects of it.

Edited by Jacobsrw

18 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Because you only know yourself relatively. You exist as one but must differentiate in order to know it. Infinite consciousness doesn’t know itself because it is itself with no contrast, that is why a seperate self exists. To know infinite awareness.

A bottle that is communicated with is a different aspect of yourself communicating with its self. This provides you a “relative” self knowledge. Meaning, you become aware of your own infinite awareness through realising different aspects of it.

Interesting. I'll contemplate what you said ?

1 hour ago, Arzola said:

But this is not consciousness, this is psychic or paranormal or an altered state. Infinite or absolute, Whom would you communicate with?

The same being you've always been communicating with: your own self.

It's certainly consciousness.

Imagine I am in my room and I suddenly start acting like my water bottle is actually a sentient being. And I start having a communication with the water bottle.

Then why are you communicating on this forum?

ALL communication is like that! That's what you fail to understand. All communication is self-communication. That doesn't make it any less effective.

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Interesting. I'll contemplate what you said ?

You should. It will do you wonders. Hard to get until you go to the reality of that experience :)

Edited by Jacobsrw

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then why are you communicating on this forum?

ALL communication is like that! That's what you fail to understand. All communication is self-communication. That doesn't make it any less effective.

I see. So God needs to imagine that there's something outside itself so it can communicate/express itself.

I think I got it. Projection is necessary since One can't communicate with itself, there must be at least TWO to communication to happen. That's why I project sentient beings and objects as God 

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Exactly.

But the "other you" isn't consious about this. So you play along as you would with a child playing imagination game and tells you to pit your hands up.

The movie continues, you just become aware you aren't the character you were Playing, you were the actor - totally free from the story. But you also see that your co-actors aren't yet aware of this. So you play along as required in the situation.

And other's aren't your standard co-actors... Others are really you, but they are confused/unconsious YOUs.

So, better not hang up that phone! And keep talking! ??

Until not long ago I had the same version yeah but, (and I don't mean to  since I don't consider myself Enlightened or awakened at all) but I think there aren't any others . Is just me projecting stuff all around so a communication can take place. But lets say that they are not unconscious or consciouss, there aren't sentient beings. I am imagining them as God, just as I am imagining the wall or my body .

But honestly after reading Leo's and others replies here i think it does make sense. I need to project stuff in order to create anything at all. God can't talk to itself because you need TWO to have a communication! Of course!

Edited by Javfly33

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

since One can't communicate with itself, there must be at least TWO to communication to happen.

Yes, but also One can communicate with itself. You can communicate consciously with yourself.

See, if I have a profound conversation with Donald Duck, I will know I'm talking to myself but that doesn't invalidate the conversation, it only deepens it. I can appreciate that the Donald Duck part of me has something valuable to say. I can thank Donald Duck and even make love to him. Because I'm not afraid of imaginary things, because imagination is the only game in town and it's not a bad thing, it's the greatest superpower.

Don't poo-poo your imagination. It is your most powerful tool. Just be conscious of what you're imagining and why. Imagination only becomes a problem when you aren't aware that you are doing it.