Javfly33

Question about imagination and state of consciousness

25 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  That's given you can understand a word Donald Duck says lol. xD Better to imagine him with a different voice.

2 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

@Leo Gura  That's given you can understand a word Donald Duck says lol. xD Better to imagine him with a different voice.

If I can understand Slavoj Zizek, I can handle Donald Duck ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How?  Because you can imagine anything you want because you know it's a dream?  Aren't egos besides yours still perceiving things when your perception of them changes, unlike dream characters that were never purported to actually be sentient?

I love these questions because it digs down. . . 

This depends on what is identified as being “you”. Is “you” the dreamer? Is “you” the dream? Is “you” the dream character? Is “you” the expansive space in which the dream arises? . . . These all start to break down. . . 

My sense is that “you” is pointing to the body-mind in which the dream is occurring. Imagine a dream with a dream character we shall call Paul. To identify Paul and have an experience as Paul, Paul needs to forget that he is within a dream. If there is awareness that Everything in the dream is One dream occurring in the higher consciousness of “me” then there cannot be identification as Paul. The cafe, Paul, his gf, the taxi etc. all all the same dream. To identify as Paul, there must be forgetting that it is all One dream. Paul cannot awaken to dreamer consciousness when he is identified as Paul. There is a “higher” consciousness that is revealed and is like “Whoa, I’m having a dream that I am some dude named Paul in New York”. This would be a major awakening.

A similar dynamic occurs in waking life. There is your waking life character, let’s call him “AtheisticNonduality”. To identify as AtheisticNonduality and have an experience of AtheisticNonduality, we must forget that the character AtheisticNonduality is within One waking dream. Just like to identify as Paul, we had to forget the Paul is within One dream. As well, within the character AtheisticNonduality cannot awaken to the higher consciousness when he is identified as AtheisticNonduality. . .

Imagine Paul asking this question: “Aren't egos besides yours still perceiving things when your  perception of them changes?”. Paul sees Sally, Juan and Fred in the dream and asks “Aren’t those other egos still perceiving when my perception of them changes?”. Notice how important the term “My” becomes. Does “my perception” refer to Paul’s perception? From Paul’s perspective, Sally, Juan and Fred are different egos having their independent experiences. Yet from the perspective of the dreamer, Paul, Sally, Juan and Fred are all “Me”. If You realized You were dreaming, You could no longer trick Yourself in believing that Paul, Sally, Juan and Fred are different characters. The jigis up. In some ways, this opens up new avenues of creativity and exploration. In other ways, it ruins the fun. 

Similarly, there can be awakening that this “Waking life” is all One dream. When this is revealed, the Dreamer realizes that the character’s AtheisticNonduality, Serotoninluv, Leo Gura, Trump, LeBron James etc. are all Me. The jig is up. In some ways, this opens up new avenues of creativity and exploration. In other ways, it ruins the fun. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One can communicate with itself. You can communicate consciously with yourself.

@Javfly33  this ^^^

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I think there aren't any others . Is just me projecting stuff all around so a communication can take place.

Yes!

But 2 enlightened beings talking to eachother ... They are consiously aware that there's a conversation between a mirror. Seldom there isn't much to say because what could you say to yourself

But 2 different flavors of the one can communicate to each other.

A man and a women... Same ONE, but 2 different flavors/Experiences

Ultimately there's just witnessing... But one is consious of  this mechanism at play

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

One can't communicate with itself, there must be at least TWO to communication to happen.

Observe how a mind communicates with itself. We’ve all had some form of internal conversation with ourself. Even something simple like what to have for dinner. I may have a conversation like “I’m kinda in the mode for Indian food tonight, yet I should probably eat the Lasagna leftovers from last night. I wonder how long the leftovers would be good for. I remember last year bringing home lasagna from the Luigi’s Italian Restaurant. It stayed good for about a week”. . . We have conversations in our mind like this all the time, yet we process and relate to it as one person. We could process it and relate to it as being three different people, yet this is not practical to function in life and we wouldn’t want to enter the zone of “multiple personalities”. Similarly, when you have a conversation with someone else, you process it and relate to it as I conversation with “me” and ”him”. It’s possible to process it and relate with it as a conversation withIn One entity, just as you process internal conversations as happening within One you. . . However, when communicating with another, most humans would feel very uncomfortable entering this area. At first, it would feel like you are losing your mind. As well, most humans don’t want other people to think that they are crazy.