docs20

SUPERHUMANS. From Leo's last video

50 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv They are talking about Life Advice For Young People Pt. 2

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, James123 said:

If your human memories comes back during the experience of wolf, can make you feel that you are going crazy. The only reason why you cant experience fully because you dont surrender completely yourself to experience. Superpower meaning is, i have been doing mma for 13 years man. I kick 300 times and punch 1000 times everytime i trained. But i have never be able to use my arms like my legs. Power of my arms was equal to power of my legs. It is IMPOSSIBLE or i could use my arms the way that i did if i started to walk on my hands and arms since i was born. Believe me :) 

I believe you just that my definition of superpowers doesn't match this description. What you had sounds more like an accessory not real power because you took shrooms and they helped you achieve these mental abilities. I think that superhumans should be able to manifest these super abilities naturally, so they have the 'drugs' in their brains already... you can't really compare to them.

@Member of course i dont have a superpower that was the trip of psychedelics  :) My only power is dreaming here :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Member said:

Power is when you control the dream :P

Lol. :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@docs20 Hey man, thought I’d chime in regarding money as I had the same dilemma as you when I was 18.

Find a way to make money consciously, that contributes to humans growing in any way, doesn’t have to be spirituality. 

For example, you could be a holistic fitness instructor who helps people reach optimum health, that’s helping people for example. 

But, you do want to get your survival needs nailed on and solved from a young age so you don’t end up working for a company you hate doing a job you hate down the line. 

I would recommend either developing a high value skill(s) that you can freelance, or starting an online business of some sort. 

Also, work shouldn’t be separate from your journey, but part of your journey, don’t see it as time wasted, but time you are growing, work and contribution are key on your actualisation and awakening journey! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Superhumans is a silly concept.
Or you could flip the coin and say that every fucking single human being on this planet is a superhuman. 
Super because they're all God running around playing the game of life.

Are there any human being who are not God running around doing Love/playing? No there is not. Nothing is outside me. I'm God.

Only real -- it's actually also imaginary, but what the fuck -- difference between the imaginary avatars WaveInTheOcean and Donald Trump is that God has remembered it is God through WaveInTheOcean and that this has not -- yet -- happened through my thought of Donald Trump.

Every living and unliving thing in this world is essential. I created it. And I did not create anything unessential. All is Love. All is Essential.

The enormous depend on the tiny and the tiny depend on the enormous.
Non-duality 101.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

But money is irrelevant to spirituality. If anything it will hold you back.

Is that why you're milking your followers for 4k every month? So that they have less money and can advance themselves spiritually?

those "superpowers" are actually very human.

healing, telepathy...