DivineSoda

Consciousness is waking up to itself

123 posts in this topic

I want to share with you an exchange I had with Leo in another thread over at the Politics forum. I'll paraphrase it a little for effect, but this is the gist of what was said:

Me: Guys, martial law is coming! This is the end of the U.S. Empire as we know it!!

Leo: Chill out bro. This is all business as usual. There's nothing new about any of this.

Me: But Leo! This ain't normal! Call it growing pains, Call it what you want. But don't call this business as usual. This is consciousness waking up to itself!

Leo: That is all that's ever happening. There is no other game in town.

I often disagree with you Leo.. but now I realize, that's a part of it too. This is all a part of our awakening. Thank you @Leo Gura ?

xD??

yes he drives me up the wall too occasionally, that’s life...?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

xD??

yes he drives me up the wall too occasionally, that’s life...?‍♂️

Yea dude. Be grateful you live in a world with Leo's, or the powers that be, or anyone else that drives you up the wall. You couldn't be who you are today without them, and that's beautiful ❤️

It's not merely that consciousness is awaking up. This is still too impersonal.

You are waking up to the realization that YOU are God -- the only being in existence, who created itself.

Keep hammering on this point: YOU ARE GOD! Really! You are creating yourself.

Yes, of course, God is Consciousness, but it's absolutely crucial that you fully realize that YOU are God, and just some vague field of consciousness or some impersonal thing.

This must be an uttetly personal realization. The ego must realize it is God. Zero distance between you, reality, and God.

You have not awoken until you are completely conscious of how you create every object in your room and every creature on this planet.

Are you conscious that you created the sun?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are waking up to the realization that YOU are God -- the only being in existence, who created itself.

Yes, of course, God is Consciousness, but it's absolutely crucial that you fully realize that YOU are God, and just some vague field of consciousness or some impersonal thing.

This must be an uttetly personal realization. The ego must realize it is God. Zero distance between you, reality, and God.

You have not awoken until you are completely conscious of how you create every object in your room and every creature on this planet.

I was all ready to reply to this and say "and there he goes again with another rebuttal.. and that's why I love him."

But jfc you just blew my mind a little.. thank you. I'm gonna have to meditate on that a bit!

It's interesting, your words YOU ARE GOD scared me a little. The implications of that actually being true are enormous (and yet I know intellectually it is true). 

So is it "I created X Y and Z"?

Or

"I AM X Y and Z"?

(I figure the answer is "Yes")

Actually I just had another thought. You're asking me to fully allow myself to realize/actualize that I AM God and that I created EVERYTHING. I tried seriously doing this once and got scared.. just like you mentioned in one of your recent videos. You did this and got scared because you sensed that if you really allowed yourself to go there, you would leave this human experience and obliterate all the people you love. 

Is that not what would happen if I truly did this (even in a non-psychedelic induced state)? Kind of like Mahasamadhi?

Edited by DivineSoda

@DivineSoda You are still not realizing that "I AM" and "I created" are a difference.

Everything is an imaginary difference.

57 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

Actually I just had another thought. You're asking me to fully allow myself to realize/actualize that I AM God and that I created EVERYTHING. I tried seriously doing this once and got scared.. just like you mentioned in one of your recent videos. You did this and got scared because you sensed that if you really allowed yourself to go there, you would leave this human experience and obliterate all the people you love. 

Fear is the only thing holding you back from full awakening. Well, that and lack of consciousness.

All the people you love are a pure illusion. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but once you get over it, you will realize all the people you love are just your own love for yourself.

There truly is no greater gift than realizing you are ONE. It feels like an infinite number of orgasms that last forever.

After you leave the human experience you will also return to it because God goes full circle in all directions.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fear is the only thing holding you back from full awakening. Well, that and lack of consciousness.

All the people you love are a pure illusion. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but once you get over it, you will realize all the people you love are just your own love for yourself.

There truly is no greater gift than realizing you are ONE. It feels like an infinite number of orgasms that last forever.

After you leave the human experience you will also return to it because God goes full circle in all directions.

So can I have it all? Full awakening and the pure illusion people I love?

12 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

So can I have it all? Full awakening and the pure illusion people I love?

God is never going to force you into Full Awakening, as that would be evil. You can take all the time in the world to surrender the illusion. It will not happen against your will. Infinite Love & Goodness must be freely chosen. Not under any coercion. If you think that you will lose something by choosing Infinite Love, you fundamentally misunderstand Infinite Love and so you will not get it.

Your consciousness and understanding must expand so much that you choose Truth without reservation, without fear. Any bit of lingering fear will keep you from it. If you think to yourself, "I want to be God, but I don't want to lose X. Can't I get it both ways? What if I will regret becoming God?" << That's fear. That fear is something you'll have to surrender before you can become God, because God has no fear of himself.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura, can you help explaining this?

Nothing exists outside of consciousness.

When I look at the Moon, I see some white circle and also there is memory and beliefs that say "this is Moon, it is far from here, in space, it is a huge rock and there is I, who looks at something that appears to be a white circle which I see, etc." - layers and layers of memory and beliefs about what is "I" what is "to see" what is "an object"... 

But you often say that I, as God, am all creatures and all planets and everything else.

What this "everything else" is? 

When you refer to creatures and planets, what do you mean? How can they be? Where are they? Don't they exist only as thoughts and visions? 

Right now if I think about other planets and creatures, it's just thoughts. And if I see a person or object - it is some vision and a lot of thoughts and memories too. 

When you mention "universe, everything, creatures" and such things, what do you mean? Aren't they always thoughts, visions, sounds?

Actually, even "thoughts, visions and sounds" is already a distinction.   

It is difficult to formulate my question, but do you understand what I am trying to ask? 

When you mention creatures, lives, universe, planets and other things, what do you mean by them? 

Anything I am referring to is always a distinction, a difference. But all differences are artificial, relative.    

If there is only one perspective - my own right now, then what is people, planets and other stuff you mention God is? 

When you say that God is also a kangaroo, does that mean that God is a thought about a kangaroo? Because what a kangaroo IS if not the result of intellectual activity and interpretation?

But intellectual activity and interpretation themselves are differences...

So there is no actually such a thing as a thought.

Or such a thing as a kangaroo. 

When normal people (lol) mention a thought or a kangaroo, they usually mean that those things "exist" as themselves objectively "in reality".

But when you mention things (objects, animals, people, planets), what do you mean? 

Edited by Naviy

25 minutes ago, Naviy said:

When you refer to creatures and planets, what do you mean? How can they be? Where are they? Don't they exist only as thoughts and visions? 

They exist in YOUR -- God's -- IMAGINATION!

No, imagination is far beyond thoughts and vision. Experience itself is IMAGINATION.

The floor you're sitting on is IMAGINARY! You are creating it.

You were "born" by imagining a self and a universe. You imagined time, space, your parents, and your childhood. You're doing so right now. You aren't conscious that you're doing it.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No, imagination is far beyond thoughts and vision. Experience itself is IMAGINATION.

@Leo Gura

Right now imagination imagines a kangaroo as a hazy vision (because I, as a human, am thinking about a kangaroo - that's what being imagined). 

But because God's imagination is not limited, there is nothing that cannot be?

So there is always everything? 

Including my human 1st person experience and kangaroo's 1st person experience.

And kangaroo's experience must be imagined because God's imagination is unlimited? 

And I cannot see through the eyes of a kangaroo right now because it is not what's being imagined? But also imagination is not limited, so nothing stops God from imagining all possible (infinite?) experiences? Including kangaroo 1st person experience and everything (infinite) else?

I do not have a particular question, I'm just really trying to connect your metaphysical videos. I'm not only thinking, but inquiring and contemplating all this. Sorry, I'm just looking for any clues.  

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The floor you're sitting on is IMAGINARY! You are creating it.

You were "born" by imagining a self and a universe. You imagined time, space, your parents, and your childhood. You're doing so right now. You aren't conscious that you're doing it.

Why I created Leo Gura? 

Holy fucking shit. I'm starting to get it. This is the most awesome thing possible.

@Leo Gura Thanks for waking myself up. I've done a great job with Leo.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Why I created Leo Gura? 

Why would you need a reason? Any cause and effect you come up with is imagination, until you imagine another. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you expand on that?

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is never going to force you into Full Awakening, as that would be evil. You can take all the time in the world to surrender the illusion. It will not happen against your will. Infinite Love & Goodness must be freely chosen. Not under any coercion. If you think that you will lose something by choosing Infinite Love, you fundamentally misunderstand Infinite Love and so you will not get it.

Your consciousness and understanding must expand so much that you choose Truth without reservation, without fear. Any bit of lingering fear will keep you from it. If you think to yourself, "I want to be God, but I don't want to lose X. Can't I get it both ways? What if I will regret becoming God?" << That's fear. That fear is something you'll have to surrender before you can become God, because God has no fear of himself.

@Leo Gura So tell me, is that what God (me) wants? To fully awaken to itself? I mean, did God not create this illusion of separation for a reason? Because it's more enjoyable, challenging, adventurous, etc? 

That's what resonates with me. As much awakening as possible while remaining in the illusion/separation game. I don't want full awakening. Or at least, I would need to be convinced first why I would want that (I'm open to it).  

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Why I created Leo Gura? 

As Ramana would say : "Why not?"

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

9 hours ago, Naviy said:

@Leo Gura

But because God's imagination is not limited, there is nothing that cannot be?

Correct. As God you have infinite power to imagine and create anything you want. And the only thing God wants is Love.

So there is always everything?

No, there is only whatever God is currently imagining.

Including my human 1st person experience and kangaroo's 1st person experience.

No one has 1st person experience but you. All "other's" 1st person experience is always your own experience.

And kangaroo's experience must be imagined because God's imagination is unlimited?

It doesn't have to be. You imagine it because you fear Infinite Love.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Why I created Leo Gura? 

Because you are Love and I am a pointer you created in order to realize yourself as God.

I am the Love that you created.

27 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

@Leo Gura So tell me, is that what God (me) wants? To fully awaken to itself?

Yes

I mean, did God not create this illusion of separation for a reason?

Yes, of course, the reason you are here is because you are unwilling to die to Infinite Love.

Because it's more enjoyable, challenging, adventurous, etc? 

Because you are too afraid to die.

That's what resonates with me. As much awakening as possible while remaining in the illusion/separation game. I don't want full awakening. Or at least, I would need to be convinced first why I would want that (I'm open to it).  

Exactly, you are so afraid of death/Love that you created a finite physical world in order to hang out in it while you work out your fears.

You have no idea how stupid you are being. But there is no way to help you because you are too afraid. God knows that, so God will allow you keep deluding yourself until you are ready to give it all up. Your ability to delude yourself is God's Love for you. Delude yourself for as long as you need.