DaHonorableCourt

Its all me (trip report 2.5g mushrooms)

22 posts in this topic

Tonight after a day of self enquiry & contemplation I did 2.5g of mushrooms. Comeup was a little rocky but then I stabilized. I started contemplating on what people meant when people said “It’s all me”. I never understood because i thought it must mean solipsism, but the same people claimed it was not solipsism. 

Then I realized, solipsism means, “I am real and everything else is not”. Thats all it means. Then it truly hit me for the first time; There are no others to be real or not. Its all me. I am literally living all of your lives right now. & of course what I have imagined as “this life” isn’t aware of the experiences of “other lives”. It feels like a weight has been dropped off my shoulders. The jig is up. I felt equality with all beings and strangely enough a present, sexual energy. Not really a lustful sexual energy but more of a romantic sexual energy. When I thought of a girl i felt this amazing connecting energy because it is myself. Not in the solipsistic, egoic sense, but in the equal sense.

She is her, which is what I am.
I am a perfect sexual being with a perfect balance of masculine & feminine energy.

I am so much more than I thought. I realized I must be God. Because I am everything. I am infinite & boundless. But then why not just use the word “me”? there is no need for “God” when you realize its all you anyway. You are God no matter what. Once you take the ego out of the equation all this shit just makes so much sense. It never did until now. 

Now I understand what you meant with virtual partition Leo, or should I say me:), and what you meant in the “how to deal with loneliness” video about being ultimately alone. I never understood this shit until now.

Then I contemplated the symbolism of angels & devils. Angels are individuals who realize their individuality is ultimately a conjuration of the whole. A divine creation. They realize they are identical to the whole. While devils are fallen angels, individuals who have mentally created separate identities out of their individuality. Now I feel more like an angel because  I realize you are all literally me. 

I have contemplated the nature of others so much but I never understood it. Now finally I do. Its all me. I wish I could transfer this understanding through these words but I can’t, you could still misinterpret all that im saying right now as solipsism or other BS.

The realization was so thoughtless & effortless, just a big aha moment. Almost comical.

Spent the rest of the trip just enjoying this realization & enjoying nature, just basking in myself. Not much more contemplation because it felt like the jig was up and there was just enjoyment. Its all me, I can’t die. Heard it so often but never could understand it until now.

I feel like I only just dabbled into true spirituality.

Thoughts?

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

@DaHonorableCourt great trip. Did you realized nothingness, unconditional love, the moment or purpose of creation? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 I guess “Identity” was the main theme of the trip. But now I realize once all identity merges, unconditional Love is simply the only option. Theres just no reason to not do it.

What do you mean with the moment?

I did contemplate the nature of creation, but more as the nature of being. That I as God just want to be everything & everyone because I Love everything. God can only love because he knows no fear. Only our surface identities know fear because of their self-attachment.

Elevators of my mind,

Loving you.

@DaHonorableCourt great. Go more deeper :)  you will like it :) 

@James123Thanks bro, I bet I will. But I feel like there is a lot of survival work & shadow work to be done still before I can begin fully letting go of the ego.

Edited by DaHonorableCourt

Elevators of my mind,

Loving you.

@DaHonorableCourt my best advice to you, do not associate with thoughts , try to stay aware us much as possible. Be witness of the body (as you said let go of everything), and just watch. Thoughts are survival mechanism, watch them, you will laugh. Lol :) anytime brother :) 

Edited by James123

Very good.

But there's much more. Keep contemplating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What happened exactly that made you realize you are living all of our lives right now?

Realize that the ego was never real to begin with. It is just this appearing as a seperate person in a real word. You are always home, there is nothing for you to do, wholeness is all there is. On a personal level there is still progressing, or regressing. It doesn't matter. There is no controller, this is free to be whatever it is.

Edited by traveler

@Javfly33 It just made blatant sense to me that there can only be one actor. Its harder for me now to try to explain it as it was yesterday that I had the insight.I’m not in the same state of consciousness now. So hold the following thought in less regard than my original post: 

I say I am “my name”

you say I am “your name” 

When you say “I” you mean the actor that is acting out “your name”. “Your name” is your entire sense of self, so it includes every characteristic of “you”. “You” are Maya, (magic, illusion), but You are the actor.

You are the real actor and is completely formless so its the same actor for “everyone”

I don’t like the word God because it just implies verticality, You is the best word. However You are literally The God, since there is nothing to bound you in any way at all and you literally have infinite power & intelligence. 

You are outside of time which is why every life aka state of consciousness is actually happening simultaneously for eternity. The illusion of time and the illusion of attachments makes us feel like our life has a duration and a certain “speed” to it. If you would have to wait for 10 years on a rock you would call it a “long time” because of the mind.

But your whole life is an infinitely small frame in Eternity. You are timeless Eternity.

Edited by DaHonorableCourt

Elevators of my mind,

Loving you.

3 hours ago, traveler said:

Realize that the ego was never real to begin with. It is just this appearing as a seperate person in a real word. You are always home, there is nothing for you to do, wholeness is all there is. On a personal level there is still progressing, or regressing. It doesn't matter. There is no controller, this is free to be whatever it is.

You're starting to sound like @VeganAwake ?

1 hour ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

@Javfly33 I

When you say “I” you mean the actor that is acting out “your name”. “Your name” is your entire sense of self, so it includes every characteristic of “you”. “You” are Maya, (magic, illusion), but You are the actor.

You are the real actor and is completely formless so its the same actor for “everyone”

Interesting, that paraph seem that opened up an interesting possibility...

I'll tell you this thought, as you said, you are now in a different state of consciousness as yesterday, so right now is not as "clear" for you as it was yesterday. This has happened to me a lot of times too, because of that I'm still somewhat skeptic sometimes all of this "conclusions", because, If they were that total and undeniable, how come when we are in another state of consciousness why don't see it that clear?

I guess one answer could be that the ego can't grasp it, that's why it can only be clear when you literally are in a different state of being (not the ego).

Having said that, still it makes me think if all this conclusions we make are really that useful. Personally I'm forcing myself to just not "act like I know", because the ego loves to do this, but just raise my stats and let the "truth" talk by itself. 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You're starting to sound like @VeganAwake ?

You're looking at the finger pointing and saying that you have seen it many times before.

23 hours ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Then I realized, solipsism means, “I am real and everything else is not”. Thats all it means. Then it truly hit me for the first time; There are no others to be real or not. Its all me. I am literally living all of your lives right now.

Great work! This is magnificent. You are one of the few who truly see through the invariably deceptive illusion of solipsism. When there is no ego seperate from reality, all is real and all is you. Nothing is secondary, all is part of you, therefore real. Solipsism is the illusory belief that the ego-mind is real and nothing else is. But there is no ego-mind that projects a world. Ego-mind and the world is created from the one infinite consciousness. All is I and all is one. 

23 hours ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

I am so much more than I thought. I realized I must be God. Because I am everything. I am infinite & boundless. But then why not just use the word “me”? there is no need for “God” when you realize its all you anyway. You are God no matter what. Once you take the ego out of the equation all this shit just makes so much sense. It never did until now. 

Now I understand what you meant with virtual partition Leo, or should I say me:), and what you meant in the “how to deal with loneliness” video about being ultimately alone. I never understood this shit until now.

That’s why terms that are not indicative of a personal pronoun are sometimes preferred. Such as: consciousness, infinity, nothingness, emptiness, oneness, non-duality etc.

These terms essentially mean all there exists is the one reality. Loneliness cannot prevail when there is no subject/object relation. Loneliness requires duality. When duality, self and other collapse so too does the very notion of aloneness.

Great insights!

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 02/06/2020 at 10:20 PM, Jacobsrw said:

Great work! This is magnificent. You are one of the few who truly see through the invariably deceptive illusion of solipsism. When there is no self seperate from reality, then it's real.

Firstly, solipsism is not an illusion, it's a philosophy. You use thought to understand it. 

Secondly, so according to you, things will only feel "real" (lacking your definition for "real") when things are not "separate" anymore, so why don't you do it right NOW? Don't just say it. Don't use a separate phone to contact me at a separate distance for a separate amount of time. Prove it now. No time. No distance. No self soul or ego or anything, no brain no thought. Go and prove you can see then "true reality". Reach me and respond this post without resourcing to separate means. Can you? Oh, you'll see how you "true" reality is nothing but idealistic wishful thinking.

"Nothing is secondary, all is part of you, therefore real."

Things can also not be "part of you" nd still be real. Yours is just an assumption. 

Also, dimensions are secondary, and they are proven.

Solipsism is the illusory belief that the ego-mind is real and nothing else is.

You really need to read the thing you're trying to argue against before writing, my man.

Solipsism says none of that.

It states that there is NO WAY TO PROVE that there exists a world outside of your mind with other conscious beings. It does NOT state as a fact. It remains unknown, for the solipsist.

But there is no ego-mind that projects a world.

Ego is not synonymous for mind. 

Ego-mind and the world is created from the one consciousness.

How do you know that? ?

How do you prove that?

Where is this "one consciousness"? And the evidence for it?

All is one. 

Of course it is, the world is a reflection of the spiritual, and the world of course is not divided, no, no, no.. we all live together in a one tribe of love, singing songs to each other and saying how we love each other, no family, race, DNA or any other thing, equal minds, equal identities,  "selves". Of course. ?

@HonestlyAsking You should start asking yourself this questions. Maybe you will realize who and what you truly are, although I highly doubt that. Good luck anywayz.

@DaHonorableCourt Sounds like the shrooms worked well on your identification the self. Being relieved from the clutter of ego, the tension and contraction of awareness were relaxed, enabling you to directly 'experience' your true nature as infinite consciousness. What was your experience of visuals? Did you try to close your eyes?