Nak Khid

Is Police Brutality Love?

70 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

A complete lack of bias.

Love is bias. If you love something, that means you want it to be some certain way(s) and not any other way(s). And it's relative. It changes according to your pov. For example, manure is food for trees, not humans. Trees might love it, but humans don't. No one can love their children and want them dead. That's nonsensical.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

acceptance of all of itself.

Being does not require acceptance. Accept being, or deny it. It'll still be.

1 minute ago, The observer said:

Love is bias. If you love something, that means you want it to be some certain way(s) and not any other way(s). And it's relative. It changes according to your pov. For example, manure is food for trees, not humans. Trees might love it, but humans don't. No one can love their children and want them dead. That's nonsensical.

Thats relative love.  Yes as Leo pointed out it is pretty much impossible for a finite being to have unconditional love.  We all have some type of bias or we would be dead.  But Infinity is Infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Infinity is Infinite.

Infinite = infinite.

Love is limited by nature. It cannot be unlimited. It cannot be infinite. Not possible.

4 minutes ago, The observer said:

Infinite = infinite.

Love is limited by nature. It cannot be unlimited. It cannot be infinite. Not possible.

Infiniy IS Absolute Love!

It's the same thing! How could it be anything else!  You have to die to understand :)

Or i should say people are dyin' to understand...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Or i should say people are dyin' to understand...

?????

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Infiniy IS Absolute Love!

It's the same thing! How could it be anything else!  You have to die to understand :)

No, it ISn't.

Death is a release. That's why it feels like love. When a baby is born, a mother suffers. When it dies, that suffering returns back to source as love.

Edited by The observer

@The observer In the spirit of Ken Wilber, the originator of the pre-trans fallacy, I bring you the source of all spiritual confusion: the relative-absolute fallacy. That's what is going on here :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

58 minutes ago, The observer said:

Death is a release. That's why it feels like love. When a baby is born, a mother suffers. When it dies, that suffering returns back to source as love.

Just wait until you realise love. I know you will. 

You will fall in love with it. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@The observer In the spirit of Ken Wilber, the originator of the pre-trans fallacy, I bring you the source of all spiritual confusion: the relative-absolute fallacy. That's what is going on here :)

Exactly!

39 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Just wait until you realise love. I know you will. 

You will fall in love with it. 

No offence and I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously, simply because of your username.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can you elaborate?  It seems either you mean that he is conflating Absolute with the relative or that the entire concept of Absolute/Relative is a fallacy.  The latter would be a fallacy in itself.  Ultimately the relative collapses into the Absolute as One.  But it also divides again.  Division to Unity and back to Division.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Can you elaborate?  It seems either you mean that he is conflating Absolute with the relative or that the entire concept of Absolute/Relative is a fallacy.  The latter would be a fallacy in itself.  Ultimately the relative collapses into the Absolute as One.  But it also divides again.  Division to Unity and back to Division.

The former. And the conflation is occurring on your side.

@The observer If you keep pushing your falsehood here you will be banned.

Stop arguing and open your mind.

If you don't realizing that LOVE is the only thing that exists, you are not Awake and you have no idea what Awakening is.

Stop debating this. You are wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Idk, it seems to me that with some rare exceptions not very bright people go to police and choose this career path, it might be the consequence of this. I think the departments that work heavily with social issues should filter their workers very intensely on racism\xenophobic issues and police at large should be more democratic in its nature. It's probably hard to do in reality.

I am a native Russian living in Russia, so I don't get affected by this very much in my country, but I see how unfairly our police and government workers often treat middle\central east immigrants that come to work here. They don't do too much illegal stuff to them, but they have a very harsh attitude, pushing their possible legal negative actions to the maximum, i.e. doing verbal abuse, hating body language, being 10x suspicious of them and stuff like that. And of course, they are less apologetic when it comes to some very little crimes, i.e. not paying 1$ for a bus ticket and stuff like that. Very disgusting, to be honest.

Edited by Hello from Russia

3 hours ago, The observer said:

Being does not require acceptance. Accept being, or deny it. It'll still be.

You’re missing something, for sure. There is a relative love and a universal, absolute, indiscriminate love. If you haven’t fallen in love with a steering wheel or a desk, you haven’t identified it yet. You may want to check out the book Emptiness Dancing by Adyashanti, he describes it very well. No drugs necessary.

Pretty sure Floyd wouldn't call that love nor is the looting, stealing TVs and target burning to the ground. 

@smurf88 I have read chapters of that book and I have fallen in love many times both with animate and inanimate beings. I have even fallen in love with thoughts and concepts. Repeatedly. Anyway, I can't discuss any further (with you either @Parththakkar12) because otherwise Leo will ban me. I've received a clear direct friendly warning. I would love to discuss but I'm sorry. I don't want to risk it.

3 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Pretty sure Floyd wouldn't call that love

Floyd is now Infinite Love.

It's YOU who doesn't want to call that love because you fear it.

You think something bad happened to Floyd. Nope. Floyd fell into Infinite Love forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Floyd is now Infinite Love.

It's YOU who doesn't want to call that love because you fear it.

You think something bad happened to Floyd. Nope. Floyd fell into Infinite Love forever.

Leo, what about reincarnation? Isn't it so that only a fully awakened person goes to infinite love at the point of the ohsycial body's death? And other people keep reincarnation? 

Did you get insight that makes this information no longer to be true and that everybody go to infinite love forever? 

Edited by WHO IS

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, what about reincarnation? Isn't it so that only a fully awakened person goes to infinite love at the point of the ohsycial body's death? And other people keep reincarnation? 

Did you get insight that makes this information no longer to be true and that everybody go to infinite love forever? 

God doesn't reward those have achieved enlightened, its such a silly human concept that god rewards and punishes.

There is no reincarnation, you have no individual soul, the ONE soul has you, and once YOU are gone, the ONE soul remains, as it has always been, is and will be.

It doesn't matter if you were Hitler or Gandhi, its all the same once the heart stops beating, the human experience ends and the god experience continues.