Javfly33

Explosive insight after contemplating "What is other?"

76 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

That's true. God is alone but since God is not an entity I guess it's not really accurate to say you are alone.

Yes! Not-two. It is uncomfortable believing you are alone, because it is not true. It's this, and it can not to be known or understood. What's misunderstood by many is that you can be conscious of what this is. To be conscious of it you must make it into something. It's totally beyond all concepts of everything/nothing/alone/together and the list goes on with non dual concepts. It's fresh and wild, it doesn't care if there is an apparent ego there or not. The ego can not find this, because this is just what is, it is this.

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

What exactly is that ground? And how exactly is the ego related to that ground?

POV = ground-----> (emergence of EGO) 

wallpaper-of-a-flock-of-flying-birds-hd-bird-wallpapers.jpg

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

POV = ground-----> (emergence of EGO)

So, without thoughts, you're still an ego?

Notice, the pov can remain without thoughts.

2 minutes ago, The observer said:

So, without thoughts, you're still an ego?

Notice, the pov can remain without thoughts.

You will lead me into osmosis! Here we go:

POV + thoughts =emergence of EGO

POV w/out thoughts = probably SATORI 

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

POV w/out thoughts = probably SATORI 

Good. What exactly is a "probably SATORI"?

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

You always can trust your own gut feelings no matter what

100 %!

8 minutes ago, The observer said:

Good. What exactly is a "probably SATORI"?

Another thought :) 

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Another thought :) 

And what exactly is this 'another thought'?

Don't think the answer. Find it. See it.

9 minutes ago, The observer said:

And what exactly is this 'another thought'?

Don't think the answer. Find it. See it.

Certain sensation that happens here/now?

Great for you man. Every realisation is its own little awakening.

I'll play the devil's advocate here. As others have pointed out, your POV is also imaginary. 

If you imagine your POV, you can imagine others' POV. Or stop imagining others' POV. 

Or stop imagining your POV. If your POV is real, why can't others' POV be also real?

Something for your next contemplation session. Not saying I'm right. After all, I'm just your imagination.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now expand on this and realize its the same for external reality.   That will put Materialism to bed (not that you haven't already)

@Inliytened1 No, but you are right. I haven´t still put the materialism to bed. Because I remember your recent topic about the "tree falling in the forest". Yesterday I was focused on the "do other POV exists?" question, and is where I became conscious of what is true. But I didn´t contemplated about the concept of "objects out there"

But if I become consciouss about how an object in the forest right now is always been held in imagination and never in direct experience, I´m sure it will happen again. (Oh boy I can´t wait to do it lol) Truth is too obvious when you stop treating imagination the same as actuality!

Edited by Javfly33

35 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 No, but you are right. I haven´t still put the materialism to bed. Because I remember your recent topic about the "tree falling in the forest". Yesterday I was focused on the "do other POV exists?" question, and is where I became conscious of what is true. But I didn´t contemplated about the concept of "objects out there"

But if I become consciouss about how an object in the forest right now is always been held in imagination and never in direct experience, I´m sure it will happen again. (Oh boy I can´t wait to do it lol) Truth is too obvious when you stop treating imagination the same as actuality!

Yeah and then you become or merge with Actuality! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Certain sensation that happens here/now?

Are you asking me? I don't know. I've only read a statement on a screen. I have no idea about what you're describing.

19 minutes ago, The observer said:

Are you asking me? I don't know. I've only read a statement on a screen. I have no idea about what you're describing.

yes, I was asking you. I guess I am stuck. I was trying to describe what thought was for me ☹️.
I know you want me to understand the nature of my thought to expend my awareness. Well, thoughts are certain sensations, auditory labels and visual images. I am trying to decompose...but can’t move further than this...

5 hours ago, inFlow said:

@Someone here That's how awake people talk, they just can't communicate in a normal ego fashion, well they can, but they just don't do it because it's not in their level of consciousness. Put this short they feel stupid doing it. I've been in such states that I just don't seem normal anymore compared to regular people, I needed to hear everything precise and accurately so that I can answer the question correctly.

The problem is when newbies ome to this forum they ask for help and they get an answer from Nahm or any other awoke being they just get alienated right away. They read and like "How is this suppose to help me" I've noticed this happening a lot.

I see Leo communicating in a normal straightforward fashion without complications and he is God himself. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Hi everyone, this is my fist post here.

Leo is right when he says that your point of view is others peoples point of view and you are just talking to yourself. I'm aware of that in my reality.  something else that I'm aware too is that everyones acts exactly like you.

The intelligence is absolutely incredible. I don't sit and meditate , do psychedelics  or  understand non duality. By  being aware of others and my mind being almost silence is how I was able to realize what Leo talks about . is very easy for me to be aware of that,  at the moment is becoming a lil difficult to hold conversations with friends . My mind is almost empty and it takes a while to react  There  is forgetfulness  too during my day. 

Last week a group of friends added me to a group chat. For a moment I felt excitement, as the conversation was flowing between what it seems  6 people were having , remembering child hood and laughing. Turn out that as I was having thoughts flowing in my mind it was creating there points of view immediately .  That's pretty much my everyday life.  

To Galina, I went trough a period where  I couldn't accept that I was alone, it gets easier, there is still a lil melancholy every now and then so I fully Understand how you feel.  There is a moment where that energy starts releasing  and you'll feel more acceptance. That's  the best way to describe it.  I still identify with this character even though I'm aware of the above and that I'm imagining life.

I wanted to share something bashar said.

You are the only one in your universe (YOUniverse), creating your version of the people you are interacting with. These people are actually in their own universe creating their version of you. Experiencing physical reality requires this kind of compartmentalization. You experience everything in your own physical compartment and everything in your own reality compartment is made out of your own energy. You experience - by creating them - your version of other people for the purpose of having specific experiences in life, resp. providing them with the chance of having experiences their higher mind wants them to have in order for them to grow.
These people don't really 'exist' in your reality, only your version of them, which is a representation that provides the illusion of an interface. You get from them what you allow yourself to be getting from them, not more, not less. Bashar: 'It doesn't happen to you, it happens through you'.
The actual interconnection to the individuated consciousness you think you are dealing with takes place 'on another level' (Bashar).
The logic is similar to an interactive computer game with frames and reality perspectives which are constantly being renewed.

Sorry about my english. I speak it as a second language

2 minutes ago, latina25 said:

Hi everyone, this is my fist post here.

Leo is right when he says that your point of view is others peoples point of view and you are just talking to yourself. I'm aware of that in my reality.  something else that I'm aware too is that everyones acts exactly like you.

The intelligence is absolutely incredible. I don't sit and meditate , do psychedelics  or  understand non duality. By  being aware of others and my mind being almost silence is how I was able to realize what Leo talks about . is very easy for me to be aware of that,  at the moment is becoming a lil difficult to hold conversations with friends . My mind is almost empty and it takes a while to react  There  is forgetfulness  too during my day. 

Last week a group of friends added me to a group chat. For a moment I felt excitement, as the conversation was flowing between what it seems  6 people were having , remembering child hood and laughing. Turn out that as I was having thoughts flowing in my mind it was creating there points of view immediately .  That's pretty much my everyday life.  

To Galina, I went trough a period where  I couldn't accept that I was alone, it gets easier, there is still a lil melancholy every now and then so I fully Understand how you feel.  There is a moment where that energy starts releasing  and you'll feel more acceptance. That's  the best way to describe it.  I still identify with this character even though I'm aware of the above and that I'm imagining life.

I wanted to share something bashar said.

You are the only one in your universe (YOUniverse), creating your version of the people you are interacting with. These people are actually in their own universe creating their version of you. Experiencing physical reality requires this kind of compartmentalization. You experience everything in your own physical compartment and everything in your own reality compartment is made out of your own energy. You experience - by creating them - your version of other people for the purpose of having specific experiences in life, resp. providing them with the chance of having experiences their higher mind wants them to have in order for them to grow.
These people don't really 'exist' in your reality, only your version of them, which is a representation that provides the illusion of an interface. You get from them what you allow yourself to be getting from them, not more, not less. Bashar: 'It doesn't happen to you, it happens through you'.
The actual interconnection to the individuated consciousness you think you are dealing with takes place 'on another level' (Bashar).
The logic is similar to an interactive computer game with frames and reality perspectives which are constantly being renewed.

Sorry about my english. I speak it as a second language

Thanks for the message, very interesting

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

I guess I am stuck.

You aren't stuck. You are Galyna.

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

I was trying to describe what thought was for me.
I know you want me to understand the nature of my thought to expend my awareness. Well, thoughts are certain sensations, auditory labels and visual images.

Okay, so what does that make them? How does this fit into your puzzle? If thoughts are just certain sensations, auditory labels and visual images, how can one confuse them for reality?

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

@WaveInTheOcean

So I am Consciousness imagining this ego/world/other people/this POV, I got it. You said that it was imagining others POV simultaneously. You said they had their separate thought processes. 

Not long time ego Leo said there was only one NOW and it is YOURS.

I know I have been asking this question a lot on this form, I do apologize for this. But I can not image it fully. Other POVs with other NOWs implies objective reality, since they exist outside of this present moment this ego (my ego) experiences but since everything exists as a probability how is it possible? 

Thanks. 

Notice how much truth you're giving to the content of thoughts.

“POV“ is a mental construct. The real you is literally being & experiencing everything that can ever be right now. Including “your” life

Who is living your life right now? You! But you are also living my life right now! You just cant find that in your sense perceptions & ideas of time! That is all that “ your experience” consists of! 

Edited by DaHonorableCourt

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.