nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

835 posts in this topic

Sydney, Australia! Would love a meet up in the area to discuss material

On February 9, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Genghis Khan said:

Florida, The U.S. of A.

I imagine a meetup in the United States would be the most convenient way to meet up, atleast for me but I assume there's plenty of Americans here 

I'm from Florida too.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Originally from India, have been in US for the past 20+ years. Princeton, NJ, USA

I would love to meetup in NJ, interested people please respond. 

Edited by VT
add more content

Norfolk, United Kingdom

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

On 08/02/2016 at 11:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

Right now the forum population is too small to do effective meet ups. Once we reach a large number of forum members, then I'll look into some way to possibly enable this.

I think a way to achieve this would be to provide an area of the forum which is divided up in to countries and possibly regions, so that people can post relevant, local information about organising gatherings, or whatever. Although I'm not sure how this fits in with the forum rules..

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu