Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

weird experience

25 posts in this topic

Yesterday when I went to bed and was already asleep basically I had this experience where I became aware and then I felt my body trembling. It was also like I could hear into my body and I heard how my bones were rubbing against each other because of that trembling. Since I was kind of aware and I could feel my body a bit I tried to move my arm and get up because I got very scared but I couldnt move. Then I accepted this situation and just welcomed this sensation and it became stronger and or it really went inside me or something like that. (I barely can remember this) And then I woke up and could move again and wondered wtf that just was. 

By the way this trembling felt like I had a nuclear reactor or something like that inside me which caused it.

the one who had that experience died when the experience ended

you are here now

oh look! a ninja >>> :ph34r:

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Do I have to play smile tennis with :ph34r:@SoonHei

I beleive I won't survive that you know. 

@Florian Yeah nuclear Reactor. Very powerful thing. But don't be afraid of it. 

Ok added that to dreamboard. I have Kunoichi as friend. 

I really can't add her as girlfriend I want to be faithful and loyal. She saw some  Wierd stuff that I couldn't explain. 

Becoming friend with Kunoichi is wierd experience that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, Member said:

It sounds like sleep paralysis but not sure what causes it. Have you ever had any other similar experience, or saw things inside your room while you were asleep?

+1. It could be some kind of hypnogogic state. I had a similar experience like the OP I while ago.

This could be sleep paralysis. 

I suffer from nightmares. And I have had a few sleep paralysis experiences in the last 6 years. They can be God scary. They are not very frequent which is a great relief.. 

Don't worry. Just forget it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@SoonHei why the fuck the ninja?

@Member I didnt't see anything at all just felt. But I have severe sleep problems at the moment, like I always wake up in the middle of the night after 2-4hours of sleep only and cant fall asleep again at all. 

@Javfly33 whats a hypnogogic state?

@Preety_India I don't know about sleep paralysis but even though this was scary its more interesting to me now.

@Florian

Yep it does become interesting when you get out of it. It feels like a thrill right? 

You must be waking up asking yourself "what the hell was that?" 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is sleep paralysis and the vibrational stage that proceeds astral projection. You can train your mind to help you project from that position you were in of the trembling/vibrations, so when you try to move, instead of being stuck, you will move, literally get up out of your body with an astral body, pretty much like a ghost body. And you will be out, in another sort of realm. Like a more subtle dream like version of this world. You can fly you can go anywhere your mind can muster up once you’ve got the hang of it. You can also end up places you don’t really fancy being at all. Can be quite disturbing at first as you will encounter entities, human like, alien like, all sorts of weird things. It’s amazing what you find you hold in your subconscious. And all’s this whilst laying in your bed a sleep. Very much like lucid dreaming but there’s a different feel about it, it’s hard to describe. This can feel ultimately real, as real as your everyday waking life, but a bit more dreamy. As real as it seems though, it is all just still imagination, projection of your own mind. But a very interesting one to say the least, and you can do it all without the use of psychedelics or any substance, just by going to sleep but learning how to remain aware. I spent about a year exploring this state of consciousness, very intriguing. But what I found was that people seem to get stuck on the idea, and the way it manifests seems to trick those that do it that this is their destination when they die. I’ve come to realise that this is not the case, and is just more projection, of this particular life your living right now. Great fun nonetheless though I’d advise anyone to have a pop at it. If interested I used ryan croppers techniques to get me there I found on YouTube if that’s any use to you, and it took me about a month to 6 weeks to nail it before I had my first experience. I won’t lie I shit myself at first, but then it became a great experience as I worked out the ins and outs of what was actually going on. Now I don’t try, it’ll just happen spontaneously from time to time I’m not fussed about it anymore, but I make the most of it if it does happen. It’s an area of consciousness that’s interesting, but your not going to get to the depths of reality through it, that’s far and away beyond astral projection 

@Preety_India yea pretty much exactly that. I literally thought "what the fuck was that" and then went back to sleep. But afterwards I also wanted to get back because this vibrating or whatever it was, was so interesting, I thought it might be some weird and fucking huge energy I could use if I manage to control it.

@Dazgwny This is interesting because I actually kinda felt like this afterwards. I remember that I had a thought thats very similar to the things you are discribing like that I could get out of my body or something like that. Maybe now I'm just making things up cause I read what you wrote and try to make sense of it but I really feel like there was something familiar to that. Idk if I want to learn that but I'm pretty sure that if I try and go any further then last night I will shit my fucking pants as well.

@Florian no harm in looking into it. It can happen spontaneously so at least if you looked into it you’d be more prepared for what’s to come. Because experiencing what you say you have there with the sleep paralysis and vibrations, the very next step will be the sensation of leaving the body, so without even trying, your edging closer and closer to an obe anyway. Best to be prepared than to just exit and shit yaself?. Remember though, if you do try to proceed, this is all mind, as much as it feels like a soul or whatever leaving the body. Good luck with whatever you do and whatever follows next ??

8 hours ago, Florian said:

@SoonHei why the fuck the ninja?

@Member I didnt't see anything at all just felt. But I have severe sleep problems at the moment, like I always wake up in the middle of the night after 2-4hours of sleep only and cant fall asleep again at all. 

@Javfly33 whats a hypnogogic state?

Hallucinations that can occur in the consciousness state between waking and sleeping.

Of course you interpret the meaning "hallucination" as you want. Some people will call it Kundalini Awakening. Others energy raising. Others just that the body needs the rest. 

I don't know about you, but I would say it wasn't an hallucination, I recall that the leg did tremble intensely. But it doesn't matter much if it was 'real' or not because as Leo says, everything is an hallucination. 

@Florian It's probably a kundalini awakening, I need more info regarding the "trembling" and in a what kind of sleep state you were in.

Mahadev

@inFlow I wasnt asleep for very long, maximum 30mins. 

About the trembling: I can't much more then I wrote at the beginning cause I can't remember it very well. But to add a little bit: I think I was very calm but then I noticed how I'm actually massively trembling inside and it felt very powerful I thought that maybe my arms are actually trembling and from outside it must look like I have a seizure or something. 

Plus: I also thought that this is related to the stress I have latetly. But that day I actually spent a lot of time letting go and calming myself so I thought I might just have become super sensitive in that moment and just felt this stress very very exact. (I kinda remember that I also had the thought that its my stress boiling over and me burning out or something)

@Florian It's probably your kundalini waking up inside you. I had a similar experience what you described. Stress is also a sign of the kundalini awakening. And it happens when you are kinda half asleep half awake state.

Have you gotten any insights during this trembling and letting go process?

Mahadev