Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

weird experience

25 posts in this topic

In my experience I woke up in the middle of the night, but I wasn't fully awake, it was a 50/50 sleep/waking state, but very mysterious. And I woke up just because my whole body was shaking, I couldn't stand up or control anything that time, as it was a sleep/wake state of some sort. And the shaking or trembling got gradually stronger and I thought if I die now so let it be, and just let go and went into the experience. Then the shaking continued for a little bit and stopped. I got a mystical insight after everything ended and just fell back to sleep. Woke up in the morning and thought WTF was that. So I read about my experience a lot and found that it's a kundalini awakening.

Mahadev

18 hours ago, inFlow said:

In my experience I woke up in the middle of the night, but I wasn't fully awake, it was a 50/50 sleep/waking state, but very mysterious. And I woke up just because my whole body was shaking, I couldn't stand up or control anything that time, as it was a sleep/wake state of some sort. And the shaking or trembling got gradually stronger and I thought if I die now so let it be, and just let go and went into the experience. Then the shaking continued for a little bit and stopped. I got a mystical insight after everything ended and just fell back to sleep. Woke up in the morning and thought WTF was that. So I read about my experience a lot and found that it's a kundalini awakening.

It very like that yea. If I had any insight? Idk maybe would have to think about it to say specifically. 

And thank you really, I find this very interesting now and I will read whatever you linked there.

@Florian take this experience seriously. This was not just a random thing. Good luck

Mahadev

@Florian oh and the mystical insight was that in the middle of that experience I observed and thought about it, thus hearing the voice inside the head as they say. And the insight was that I'am also the thoughts that I was observing. That took non-duality way deeper for me.

Mahadev