actualizing25

Can you hallucinate objects/beings on psychedelics that can hurt you in "real life"?

89 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura So it is not possible to prove that the hallucinations on the psychedelic happened to you? in the hallucination called life, it is possible to show people what I hallucinate, I can take a picture of a tree and show it to them(I know that Im hallucinating other people aswell), but I cant take a picture of a DMT-entity and show it to other people once I am sober.

26 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Someone here I actually hallucinated and experiencing of my chakras aligning. I sat on the floor whilst on a psychedelic lotus position and felt each chakra align from my tail bone to top of my head. I then imagined a burst of energy moving from my Root chakra to my crown chakra, and I recorded it all on my phone. Reviewing the footage I realise I was just extending my spine and believing some energy was travelling through me. So it’s actually good to be skeptical. 

Your reveal of what actually happened does not negate the experience. What did you expect to see on camera? It's all happening within. Sounds like they were opened and then your doubt and disappointment closed them up again but that's just my guess.. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha!

Of course you can. That's the whole point!

All physics and biology is imaginary.

If you do a large enough dose, you will enter a completely different reality unrelated to this physical, material, biological one.

I've had a psychedelic experience which was so powerful it left physical scars on my fingertips.

When Leo take 5-Meo DMT and enters creative mode.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Red-White-Light well you simply didn't take a large enough dose, according to the interpretation of what  Leo is saying. But why are you disappointed with your chakras opening? Again it sounds like your unmet expectations closed them up again. But also again, that's just my take on it.

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

5 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Someone here I actually hallucinated and experiencing of my chakras aligning. I sat on the floor whilst on a psychedelic lotus position and felt each chakra align from my tail bone to top of my head. I then imagined a burst of energy moving from my Root chakra to my crown chakra, and I recorded it all on my phone. Reviewing the footage I realise I was just extending my spine and believing some energy was travelling through me. So it’s actually good to be skeptical. 

how does you moving your spine invalidate any of that? It's not like light was gonna come out of your ass on camera when your chakras aligned

You guys are still looking at this all wrong. You are stuck in materialism and objectivity, which are nonsense.

Stop mentally masturbating and take a breakthrough dose. You will never get it otherwise. You are 1 million miles away from getting it. You think you are being clever and smart but you are just being foolish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are still looking at this all wrong. You are stuck in materialism and objectivity, which are nonsense.

Stop mentally masturbating and take a breakthrough dose. You will never get it otherwise. You are 1 million miles away from getting it. You think you are being clever and smart but you are just being foolish.

You have a two hour's episode about openmindedness btw. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Leo Gura how can one get out of the materialistic paradigm? can you think and contemplate your way out of it or do you have to take psychedelics? 

38 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura how can one get out of the materialistic paradigm? can you think and contemplate your way out of it or do you have to take psychedelics? 

You will not think your way out of it.

Psychedelics or hardcore spiritual practice.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Rilles Yup... I hear Datura is just bonkers xD incredibly powerful.

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts on it? 

Dangerous stuff. Avoid.

You are asking to play with a chainsaw.

@Leo Gura Thought so, yup.

Still fascinating though.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Interesting. I think I heard of folks "leaving this place" behind on it, too.

But what's really mind-blowing to me is how one is able to instantly hallucinate pretty much anything into reality and not have a single doubt about it being 100% real. For 3 days straight! Haha!

That's just mad xD

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss yeah, but your completely delirious, bassically a drug induced psychotic break. but what I have found, is what leo said in one of his videos, there is a very fine line between awakening and a psychotic break. VERY FINE LINE.

Literally what happens is you stop being able to distinguish reality from hallucination.

@WhatAWondefulWorld I hear ya :)

I'm 99.9% sure I, personally, will never try it. But then again; who knows. Perhaps 20 years down the road it becomes relevant for whatever reason. 

There is something in me that loves crazy, can't deny haha! But I also ain't stupid, lol. Not going anywhere near that thing. Not even touching it with a stick!

Edited by ivankiss

Can anyone explain to me why a hallucination from a psychedelic drug can he taken as evidence against the materialism? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@ivankiss honestly, unless you want a full empathy for people that have schizophrenia, stay away from datura, no insights to be found there. Stick to classic psychedelics, I have had insights on dissociatives too, never from deliriants 

@Someone here reality melts away and you are in a fully real alternate dimension... that enough, maybe not, until it happens to you. Also there is no psychedelic drug. The psychedelic experience is your life right now.